But Excellency, I could say the same thing.
总督阁下 这话我也能说
Colonel, have you gone mad?
上校 你疯了吗
If I were mad, would I be here?
我很清醒 所以我来了
What– What– What do you mean?
你 什么意思
I’m here for one purpose and one purpose only: To capture Zorro.
我来仅仅是为了一个目的 要活捉佐罗
And to see him hanged.
再把他绞死
Oh!
噢
Fair enough, Colonel.
那好吧 上校
I think there’s only one thing I can do. – Oh, yeah?
看来我只好如此了 -是的
I agree.
只好如此
You recall the message, I’m the one Zorro wishes to destroy.
还记得那封信吗 佐罗想要杀死的就是我
Therefore, I’m the one who must serve as bait.
所以 只有我能引他出来
You? – How else can we temp him?
你 -没有别的办法了吗
It’s his life… or my own.
既生瑜 何生亮啊
It’s not that I doubt your ability, Sergeant Garcia,
并不是我怀疑你的能力 嘎西亚
but are you sure you’ve seen to everything?
你是真的都布置好了
The forest is alive with soldiers, Your Excellency.
树林里到处都是兵 总督阁下
Every shrub, every tree, every rock on each bank,
从树里 树上头 河边 石头边上
conceals men arm to the neck,
都埋伏了精兵良将
and ready to defend you.
准备保你的驾
Very well, then,
那么好吧
we shall carry out the plan to the letter, furiously.
我们要大胆的严格按照计划行事
Now, real fishermen always separate. – Mm-Hm.
我说 会钓鱼的不挤在一块 -嗯
You’ll go downstream and I’ll go further up. Good luck! – Okay.
你到下头去 我到上面去 回见了 -好
Here he is. He’s out there.
他就在下面 他在那
Zorro!
佐罗
Garcia. – Yes, Sir.
嘎西亚 -有
Garcia, where is the Governor? – I don’t know where he is.
嘎西亚 总督在哪儿 -我不知道他在哪儿
He was over there behind that rock.
刚才他在那块石头后面
But now he’s gone. It’s not my fault.
这会不见了 这不能怪我
There he is.
他在那儿
Is he alone?
是一个人吗
Headed toward the plain.
朝山下跑了
Well, get after him!
那快去追
But– But– What about the Excellency?
那 那总督怎么办
Or we’re just going to abandon him?
撇下他不管吗
Garcia, if you just think the governor’s around here,
嘎西亚 你要以为总督还在这儿
you are a bigger fool than I think you are.
那你可真是蠢透了
Oh, look! Look, I got one. I got one!
瞧 钓到一条了 钓到了
What did you say, Colonel? – You see? Ehh.
你刚才说什么上校 -谁对了 嘿嘿
There’s no time for explanations, Your Excellency.
现在没工夫跟您说 总督
Get after him.
快去追
A me, muchachos!
弟兄们快追
Oh, but you’re not going to leave me all alone?
你们别撇下我一个人
At least, allow Sergeant Garcia to stay with me.
至少让嘎西亚留在我身边
With pleasure!
您就留吧
It’s a trout. he took it hook line and sinker.
这条鱼啊 他一下子就上钩了
No!
不懂
Now, now. Calm down.
好了 好了 别急
Don’t swallow you words, come in.
你慢慢讲 先进来吧
Dos más dos… – Quatro!
二加二 -等于四
Muy bien.
很好
Now listen, everyone.
孩子们大家都听好
Let’s put the arithmetic aside from you.
把算数练习先放一放
You are got to help Zorro!
大家都去帮助佐罗
Yes.
好
Do you all remember what to do? – Yes.
教你们做的都记住了 -记住了
El niño. Come, come, come, come.
好 孩子们来 来 快来
This way. Over here now, hurry!
你们快到这边来 快
I wanna be Zorro.
我要当佐罗
Here you are. Here. Here’s yours.
给你 拿着
Here’s your mask. – Thank you.
给你面具 -谢谢
Here’s your mask. – Thank you.
给你面具 -谢谢
Come.
快
There’s no one here.
这儿没有人
Search everywhere!
好好的搜一下
There he is!
他在那儿
Sergeant.
中士
Yes, Sir?
有
I’m exhausted.
我累坏了
I’m going into the carriage for a nap.
我要到车上去睡个觉
Don’t wake me for any other reason than…
除非是他们抓到了佐罗
to tell me, “Zorro’s been captured.”
不要来叫醒我
Yes, Sir, Your Excellency.
是 总督阁下
Where is he?
他在哪
This way!
他在那儿
Alto! Whoa!
停下 喔 喔
There!
在那儿
Ace. It’s the one I need. – Ha-ha, it’s yours. Come on.
艾斯 给我一个 -接着
Zorro!
佐罗
Don’t worry, men, my sword is coming.
你们别着急 我拿剑来了
On second thoughts, I’ll save it to protect the governor.
等一等 我还得留着它保护总督呢
God! No-ah!
神啊 不要啊
Garcia. – Yes, Sir?
嘎西亚 -有
Your governor’s inside the carriage,
你们总督在车里
trussed up like a chicken.
像只捆住的鸡
Now, either you do what I tell you,
现在 你要是不照我的话做
or I’ll wring his neck and have him stuffed and fed to the dog.
我就拧断他的脖子 把他煮了 拿去喂狗
Come on!
过来
Don’t shoot.
别开枪
Don’t shoot! It’s a child.
别开枪 那是孩子
Get you, now. – You wolf!
抓住你了 -你们这群畜牲
It’s a child.
那是孩子
No.
不
Follow me.
跟我来
Take him to the mine, and I’ll join you there later.
押到矿上去 我回头就来
Garcia, whoa!
嘎西亚 停下
Whoa!
停
Two birds with one stone, eh, Sergeant?
来一个一计两用 嘎西亚
Hey, go, go!
驾 驾
Drop your guns, men.
快把枪放下
The Governor’s inside, with Zorro’s gun pointed at his head.
佐罗在车里 用枪顶着总督的头
Thank you, Sergeant.
谢谢 中士
If I live through this, you can be sure of my eternal gratitude.
我要能活着回去 我会感恩不尽的
Have no fear, Your Excellency.
你放心 总督阁下
Everything is preceding according to my strategy.
一切都按我的锦囊妙计在进行
Release the monk!
放了修道士
Exactly, release the monk.
对了 放了修道士
Have faith, Brother. You’re not alone.
我们到处 都有朋友
Drop your rifles, all of you. That’s an order.
把枪放下 都放下 这是命令
Now release them, all of them, immediately.
放了他们 都放了 快放了他们
Now, release them, all of them, immediately.
放了他们 都放了 快放了他们
Brothers.
弟兄们
Freedom!
自♥由♥
Freedom, freedom! Freedom.
自♥由♥ 自♥由♥了
Freedom! Freedom!
自♥由♥了 自♥由♥了
Freedom! Freedom!…
自♥由♥了 自♥由♥了
Huerta, the soldiers, they’re coming this way.
威尔塔带着兵往这边来了
Hurry up, realese them.
快点 放了他们
They’re almost here, you’d better go.
他们快到了 你快走吧
Into the woods, quickly! Run for it!
快到树林里去 快去
You too, Brother, they need you.
你也去 修道士 他们需要你
Hey, hey, hey. Go to the woods.
大家去树林里去
Go, hurry.
快 快
That would be all, Sergeant. The Governor stays with me.
没你事了中士 把总督给我留下
Dismissed!
解散
I go.
我走
Have a nice trip!
旅途愉快
Good bye, Hortensia. And good luck!
再见 奥丹西亚 保重了
I’m coming with you. – No, you are not!
我要跟你去 -不 不行