Single handedly, he rode them down.
把那些强盗一扫而光
We wandered lots of days,
之后我们迷了路
we battled the mountains, crossed the jungle.
整天的翻山越岭啊 穿越丛林啊
Fritz hunted and was able to sustain us.
幸亏弗里茨打猎弄点吃的
He located water, bound up my wound.
是他找到水 包扎好我的伤口
He is the man I shall marry, Miguel,
我就要嫁给这样的男人
If he will only have me.
如果他肯要我
Ok!
是啊
But this’s fantastic, a fairytale!
这 这可太离奇了 像个神话
Do you know what I’ll do in your honor, my dear aunt?
我有个主意我要为你 我的好婶婶
We’ll throw a great party.
开个盛大宴会
Count and countess Pulido and their daughter Hortensia.
普里度伯爵和夫人以及奥丹西亚小姐
I’m delighted you received my little–
承蒙光临我不胜 哎呦
I delighted you receive my little suit.
承蒙光临 我不胜荣幸
I’ve looked so forward to meeting you.
我一直想认识你们
Senorita.
小姐
All the injustice, the countless outrages…
不公平的待遇 数不清的暴行
we have suffered these many years father…
我们已经忍♥受了很多年 父亲
while they pale before so splendid a reception.
在这场宴会面前多么无足轻重
If to say nothing of the great pleasure of being once again…
此时 我们是怀着极大的喜悦
surrounded by people of our own class…
今天又能再一次跻身这上流阶层
Oh, I see.
够了
Noblemen and ladies,
这些贵人
who never so much have lifted a finger to help us.
他们过去是不屑于看我们一眼的
Oh, cousin Hortensia, you speak with such confidence.
奥丹西亚表妹 你这样侃侃而谈
There may be gentlemen present…
恐怕会引起
who would take issue with your pronouncements.
在场不少仁人志士的争议
Gentlemen, I notice no gentleman.
仁人 我没看到什么仁人志士
My, my, my. – Colonel Huerta.
表妹 表妹 -威尔塔上校到
Perhaps Señorita Hortensia meant…
也许奥丹西亚小姐认为
that the role of a gentleman can be fulfilled only by a bandit.
只有强盗才够得上是仁人志士吧
If you refer to Zorro, Colonel Huerta,
如果你是指佐罗 威尔塔上校
you already know that I’ve had ample opportunity…
你应该最清楚 我有幸把这个所谓的强盗
to compare the so-called bandit with the likes of you.
跟你做了比较
Señorita! – Oh.
小姐 -噢
Please forgive me.
请你原谅
Excuse me,
对不起
it’s that silly dog!
那条狗
Now what have you done?
找我什么事啊
Have you written me a poem?
给我写了首诗
Aah! Oh, my God!
呃 我的天
“Governor the verdict is in,”
总督 最后裁决
“you’ve been pronounced guilty, the sentence’s death.”
你被认为有罪 判处死刑
“Signed, Zorro.”
签名 佐罗
Zorro. Zo– Zo– Zorro!
佐罗 佐 佐罗
Oh, no! Oh, dear, dear!
哦 不 怎么会
Oh, no! – Guards! Guards!
不 -卫兵 卫兵
Oh, my goodness!
哦 天哪
From now on the doors of this apartment will be sealed.
从现在起 所有的房♥门都要上锁
I alone will have the key.
全部钥匙都交给我
We will install an alarm system.
我们按上个报♥警♥装置
A double rope connecting this room to the outer chambers.
把这间屋子跟外面接上来回两根绳
Every quarter of an hour I will pull the first rope…
每隔十五分钟我就拉这根绳
and the bell will ring… here.
装在这儿的铃铛就响了
And you reply by pulling the other rope here,
然后你就拉另一根绳给个回铃
signaling that everything is well.
这就表示一切都正常
I have other ideas– – Very well, Captain,
我还有个主意 -好了好了 队长
Now leave us. – Zufrieden.
你出去 -遵命
Your Excellency.
总督阁下
Your Excellency.
总督阁下
I devise a perfect plan to capture Zorro.
我想出了一个活捉佐罗的好办法
Hortensia Pulido will be taken prisoner,
我们要先把奥丹西亚抓起来
tied in chains and dragged around publicly…
带上铁镣把她拉出去游街
until Zorro comes out of hiding to rescue her.
佐罗就会挺身而出 来搭救她
But… But Colonel, she’s an aristocrat,
可是上校 她 她是个贵族
my own cousin. Oh, no! No, I can’t–
我的表妹 不 这不行
It’s a matter of life and death, Your Excellency.
事关生死您不能犹豫了
Your life. – Ooh! My life!
您的命 -哦 我的命
Your death. – Oh, m– my death!
难保啊 -难保
Hurry up, get in!
上去 上去
Roll!
掉头
Go!

How did you get in here? – Through the front door.
你怎么进来的 -大门进来的
Who are you really? – No time to talk.
你究竟是谁 -没时间谈了
Are you ready to leave? – Leave! How?
好 走吧 -走 怎么走
With the key.
用这个
I knew Huerta and the guards were waiting for me on the street.
现在威尔塔和卫兵都在接上候着我呢
So I came here instead.
所以来这儿了
I had time to prepare your escape.
做好了逃走的一切准备
Brother Francisco will hide you.
你躲到修道院那儿去
And Huerta will look like a fool he is.
这下威尔塔又要气傻了
But the guards are all here now, how can we get by them?
现在卫兵都回来了 怎么过的去呢
I’ve arranged some surprises for them, you’ll see.
我已经有了安排 不要紧
Turn left and go into the second door.
往左拐 进第二个门
What was that? – Go and see.
怎么回事 -去看看
Zorro!
佐罗
Zorro!
佐罗
Break it open!
把门砸开
Zorro comes back. Alarm, people!
佐罗来了 快拿枪 兄弟们
Come on! Come on, open the door!
快点 打开门
No escaparn! Por aquxad-
他们逃不掉的 这边
Come on.

My horse is down there, go straight to the mission.
我的马在下面 你立刻去教堂
And you?
你呢
Idiot, itdiot! If they escape you’ll all be shot.
笨蛋 笨蛋 他们要是跑了就毙了你们
Hurry up, go!
快点 去吧
Forget about the girl, get Zorro!
放开那个妹子 去抓佐罗
Right here! Right here!
在那儿 在那儿
He’s up there.
他在房♥顶
Go! This way, over there.
往那儿跑了 快追
Here.
这边
This way, follow me, men.
走这边 都跟着我
Quickly, after him!
快追 快去追
Of course!
对了
There’s only one other person who knew of this plan.
另外只有一个人知道我这办法
Of course. What plan?
是吗 什么办法
Come with me.
跟我来
A horse! A horse! Get me a horse.
牵马 牵马 牵匹马来
A horse, my kingdom for a horse.
一匹马 关键是要有匹马
Come with me.
跟我来
The keys to the governor’s room, give them to me.
把总督房♥间钥匙都交给我
Impossible! Without orders from his Excellence, nobody gets the keys.
不行 没有总督的命令 谁也不能拿钥匙
If you don’t give me the key, I’ll kill you.
你要不给我 我杀了你
I’ll give you the key.
我 给你钥匙
All right, get down, get down, Assassin.
好了 下地 下地 刺客
Open the door.
把门开开
Look, I’m on your side, but you’ll have to cooperate.
我知道你的心 可你得和我配合 下地去
Okay! Now wake up!
够了 给我醒醒
Slide under the bed.
躲到床下去
My apologies, Your Excellency.
对不起 我惊动您了
Huh?

Colonel Huerta?
威尔塔上校
What– What’s going on?
出 出什么事了
Zorro has rescued Hortensia Pulido…
佐罗在要塞里把奥丹西亚
from the fortress.
救出去了
He was waiting there for her.
他早埋伏在那了
He seem to be aware of each and every aspects of our plans.
好像对我们的办法十分的了解
Well, that’s impossible.
这不可能
Impossible, maybe, but it happened.
不可能 可事实如此
Only one person besides myself knew of this plan: You!
这办法除了我只有一个人知道 你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!