有人影响过你
Things do get to you?
现在不会了
I mean not, not anymore.
但我曾像你一样弱小
But I was small and emotionally unbalanced
情绪失控
like you once.
-是吗 -不 真的
– Har har. – No, it’s true.
我当时大概八九岁
I think I was 8, or maybe 9…
我一心想
And all I wanted to do
加入童子军
was join the Junior Ranger Scouts.
所以我妈妈设法凑够了钱
So my mom scaped together enough money
给我买了一身崭新的制服
to buy me a brand new uniform.
因为我一定要融入进去
Because, by god, I was gonna fit in.
动物城
少年童子军
哪怕我是队里唯一的食肉动物 唯一一只狐狸
Even if I was the only predator in the troop, the only fox.
尼克
Hey, Nick.
我要成为童子军中的一员
I was gonna be part of a pack.
-准备好加入了吗 -当然 生来就准备好了
– Ready for initiation? – Yeah. Pretty much born ready.
我太骄傲了
I was so proud.
举起你的右爪 宣读誓言
Okay. Now raise your right paw, and deliver the oath.
我 尼古拉斯·王尔德 在此起誓
I, Nicholas Wilde, promise to be brave,
我将勇敢忠诚 热心可靠
loyal, helpful and trustworthy.
即使你是只狐狸吗
Even though you’re a fox?
什么
What?
不 我做错什么了 各位
No, no! What did I do wrong, you guys?
拜托 我做错了什么了 我干什么了
No, please! What did I do wrong? What did I do?
你以为我们会相信一只不戴口套的狐狸
If you thought we would ever trust a fox without a muzzle?
你比你外表的样子还蠢
You’re even dumber than you look.
他是要哭了吗
Is he gonna cry?
那天我学到了两件事
I learned two things that day.
我绝不让别人知道他们影响到了我
One,I was never gonna let anyone see that they got to me.
还有一个呢
And two?
如果整个世界
If the world’s only gonna
都觉得狐狸奸诈狡猾
see a fox as shifty and untrustworthy…
那我也没必要变成别的样子了
There’s no point in trying to be anything else.
尼克 你不是这样的人
Nick, you are so much more than that.
天哪 瞧瞧下面堵成什么样了
Boy, look at that traffic down there.
问问交通局的查克怎么样
How about we go up to Chuck in traffic central?
查克 道路监控显示情况如何
Chuck, how are things looking on the jam cams?
尼克 我很高兴你告诉了我
Nick, I’m glad you told me.
道路监控
The jam cams…
-真的 你不用岔开话题的 -不不不
– Seriously, it’s okay. – No, no no!
整个天篷到处都是道路监控摄像头
There are traffic cameras everywhere. All over the canopy!
不管那只豹子去了哪
Whatever happened to that jaguar…
道路监控都应该拍得到
The traffic cameras would have caught it!
-棒 -哈哈 很狡猾哎 小狐狸
– Bingo! – Ho-ho! Pretty sneaky, slick!
但是 你之前都没法查车牌
However, if you didn’t have access to the system before,
恐怕现在牛脾气局长也不会给你查
I doubt chief Buffalo Butt is gonna let you into it now.
确实 但我市政厅的有个朋友也许可以
No. But I have a friend at City Hall who might.
先生 能请您看一下这些重要的账单吗
Sir, if we could just review these very important billings.
先生 抱歉 先生
Sir! Oh, I’m sorry. Sir.
好了 我听到了 头羊
Okay! I heard you, Bellwether,
你处理就行了
just take care of it!
谢谢 取消我下午的事 我要出去
Please. And clear my afternoon, I’m going out.
但是 先生
Oh, no, no.
你还约了动物评级公司呢 先生 有点
But, sir, you do have a meeting with Herds and Gradings. Sir, that’s just, oh…
我要死了
Oh, mutton chops.
头羊市长助理 我们需要你的帮助
Assistant Mayor Bellwether, we need your help.
市长助理
办公室
我们只想看看道路监控录像
we just need to get into the traffic cam database.
毛茸茸的呢
So fluffy!
绵羊从来不让我靠这么近的
Sheep never let me get this close!
你不能随便摸人家的毛
You can’t just touch a sheep’s wool!
-像棉花糖一样 -住手
– It’s like cotton candy. – Stop it!
哪里的
Where to?
雨林区 藤蔓和图洪加街口
Rainforest Dsitrict. Vine and Tujunga.
就是那 全市的道路监控
There. Traffic cams for the whole city.
动物城交通网络
这其实蛮刺激的
This is so exiting actually. I mean, well, you know.
我还从来没干过这么重要的事呢
I never get to do anything this important.
但你可是动物城的市长助理啊
But you’re the assistant mayor of Zootopia.
其实就是个名头响亮点的秘书而已
I’m more of a glorified secretary.
我觉得狮心市长只是为了拉来绵羊的选票
I think Mayor Lionheart just wanted the sheep vote.
但他给了我那个漂亮的咖啡杯呢
But he did give me that nice mug.
世界最棒的市长助理爸爸
被表扬的感觉还是很好的
Feels good to be appreciated.
臭羊
Smellwether!
就是他给我起的一个有趣外号
That’s a fun little name he likes to use.
我叫过他一次狮屁 他一点都不开心
I called him Lionfart once, he did not care for that.
跟你说 那天我可倒了大霉
Let me tell you, it was not a good day for me.
-是 先生 -我不是说要取消下午的事吗
– Yes, sir. – I thought you were gonna cancel my afternoon.
天哪 我得走了 找到什么告诉我
Oh, dear. I better go. Let me know what you find.
真的很感谢你们能
It was really nice for me to be…
韶华易逝 臭羊
While we’re young, Smellwether.
你觉得她睡觉的时候会数自己吗
You think when she goes to sleep she counts herself?
闭嘴 好的 道路监控
Shush. Okay, traffic cams..
动物城交通网络
图洪加 图洪加
Tujunga…. Tujunga….
找到了
We’re in.
-他们是谁呀 -森林狼
– Who are these guys? – Timberwolves.
瞧瞧这些白痴
Look at these dum-dums.
赌一毛钱他们要嚎叫了
Bet you a nickel one of them’s gonna howl.
你看吧
And there it is.
你就说狼为什么非要嚎叫呢
I mean, what is it with wolves and the howling, it’s…?
狼嚎 午夜嚎叫
Howlings! Night Howlers!
曼查斯怕的就是这个
That’s what Manchas was afraid of,
狼群 午夜嚎叫指的就是狼群
wolves! The wolves are the Night Howlers!
如果曼查斯是他们带走的
If they took Manchas…
带走水獭顿的也是他们
I bet they took Otterton too.
只要找到他们去了哪就可以了
All we gotta do is find out where they went.
冰原镇
热带雨林区
等等 他们去哪了
Wait, where’d they go?
要是我
You know,
干了违法的事要躲监控摄像头
if I wanted to avoid surveillance because I was doing something illegal,
当然我没干过这种事 我会走6B通道
which I never have, I would use the maintenance tunnel 6B.
维修通道
也就是说他们在 这里
Which would put them out… right there.
瞧瞧你 小侦探
Well, look at you, junior detective.
我觉得你当警察肯定很厉害
You know, I think you’d actually make a pretty good cop.
你好大胆子
How dare you.
洋槐小巷 榕树地下通道
Acacia Alley. Ficus Underpass.
南部峡谷
South canyon.
他们是要出城
They’re heading out of town.
哪条路通往哪里
Where does that road go?
崖边精神病院
加里 别叫 你要引得大家都叫起来了
Gary, quit it! You’re gonna start a howl!
不是我先叫的
I didn’t start it.
快走
Come on.
你真是只聪明的小兔子
You are a clever bunny.
看来这儿曾经是所医院
It looks like this was a hospital.
还是你先请 你是警察嘛
You know, after you, you’re the cop.
好的 安全
Okay, all clear.
这里的设备都是新的
All this equipment is brand new.
萝卜头
Carrots.
爪痕
Claw marks.
好大好大的爪痕 是什么
Yeah, huge, huge claw marks. What kind of…
曼查斯先生
Mr. Manchas.
是他 找到水獭了
It’s him! We found our otter.
水獭顿先生 我是朱迪·跳跳警官
Mr. Otterton, my name is Officer Judy Hopps.
是你妻子让我来找你的
Your wife sent me to find you.
我们现在就救你出去
We’re gonna get you out of here now.
还是别出来了
Or not.
他好像不是很着急回家见老婆
Guess he’s in no rush to get home to the missus.
11, 12, 13, 14.
不算曼查斯的话有14个
Not including Manchas, it’s… it’s fourteen.
牛局长分配了14个失踪动物案件
Chief Bogo handed out 14 missing mammal files.
他们都在这儿
They’re all here…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!