不不不 我什么也没看见 我绝不说出去
No, no, no. I didn’t see nothing! I’m not saying nothing!
你也不会说出去了
And you never will.
求求你 别别别
Please! No, no, no, no!
你要是因为毯子生我的气 我还有更多毯子
If you’re mad at me about the rug, I’ve got more rugs!
爸爸 我们该跳舞了
Daddy! It’s time for our dance!
我们不是说好了吗 婚礼上不能做掉谁
What did we say? No icing anyone at my wedding!
我不得不这么做 宝贝 爸爸也无奈
I have to, baby, daddy has to.
-做掉他们 -不不不
– Ice ’em. – No, no, no!
等下 等下
Wait, wait!
她就是昨天从巨型甜甜圈下
She’s the bunny that saved my life yesterday!
救了我一命的兔子
From that giant donut!
-这只兔子吗 -对 你好
– This bunny? – Yeah. Hi!
-你好 我喜欢你的裙子 -谢谢
– Hi. I love your dress. – Thank you.
放下他们
Put them down.
你帮了我大忙
You’ve done me a great service.
我会帮你找到水獭
I will help you find the otter.
我感谢你的善良 我要报答你
I will take your kindness, and pay it forward.
水獭顿是我的花匠 他就像家人一样
Otterton is my florist. He’s like a part of the family.
他说有要事想商量
He had something important he wanted to discuss.
所以我派那辆车去接他
That’s why I sent that car to pick him up.
但他没能到这儿来
But he never arrived.
因为他受到了袭击
Because he was attacked.
不 是他袭击别人
No, he attacked.
水獭顿吗
Otterton?
就是水獭顿
Otterton.
他发疯了 在车里闹了个底朝天
He went crazy. Ripped up the car.
把我的司机吓得半死
Scared my driver half to death.
然后消失在夜色中
And disappeared into the night.
可他是一只可爱的水獭
But he’s a sweet little otter.
孩子 就算我们进化了
My child, we may be evolved,
内心深处也还是动物
but deep down we are still animals.
你想找到水獭顿 就去跟司机谈谈
You wanna find Otterton, talk to the driver of the car.
他叫曼查斯 住在热带雨林区
His name is Manchas. Lives in the Rainforest District.
只有他能告诉你更多消息
Only he can tell you more.
曼查斯先生
Mr. Manchas?
我是警局的朱迪·跳跳
Judy Hopps, ZPD.
我们想知道艾米特·水獭顿遭遇了什么
We just wanna know what happened to Emmitt Otterton.
你应该问我遭遇了什么
You should be asking what happened to me.
-这是一只小水獭干的 -发生什么了
– A teensy otter did that? – What happened?
他兽性大发
He was an animal.
四爪并用
Down on all fours.
他就是只野兽
He was a savage!
毫无预兆
There was no warning.
他一直喊着午夜嚎叫
He just kept yelling about the Night Howlers.
一遍又一遍地喊午夜嚎叫
Over and over, the Night Howlers!
你也知道午夜嚎叫
So you know about the Night Howlers too?
很好 因为我们来这儿
Good, good. Because the Night Howlers are exactly
就是想跟你谈谈午夜嚎叫 是不是
what we are here to talk about. Right?
对 麻烦你开门 告诉我们你知道什么
Yep, so you just open the door and tell us what you know,
我们也把我们知道的告诉你
and we will tell you what we know.
好不好
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
聪明的狐狸
Clever fox.
曼查斯先生
Mr. Manchas?
-怎么了 -你没事吧
– Buddy? – Are you okay?
跑 快跑
Run. Run!
-他怎么了 -我不知道
– What is wrong with him?! – I don’t know!
跳
Jump!
快跑
Come on!
低头
Head down!
跳跳警官呼叫调度
Officer Hopps to dispatch!
你知道夏奇羚吗
Are you familiar with Gazelle?
我们时代最伟大的歌手 长角的天使
Greatest singer of our lifetime. Angel with horns.
接着看 继续看
Okay, hold on. Keep watching.
看她旁边那是谁 是谁
Who’s that beside her? Who is it?
你跳得真棒 本杰明·爪豪斯
Wow,You are one hot dancer, Benjamin Clawhauser.
是我 你觉得像真的吗 看起来好真
It’s me! Did you think it was real? It looks so real!
其实不是 只是个新应用而已
It’s not, it’s just a new app.
-等一下 -爪豪斯
– Hold on a second. – Clawhauser!
爪豪斯 听我说
Clawhauser, listen to me.
危险动物 美洲豹兽性大发
We have a 10-91! Jaguar gone savage!
-藤蔓和图军加街口 -是图洪加
– Vine and Tujunga! – It’s Tuhunga!
好的 我们马上派后援
Okay, we’re sending backup!
跳跳 跳跳
Hopps, Hopps!
看 那边 往缆车那儿跑
Look, over there! Head for the sky-trams!
进去 萝卜头 萝卜头
Get in. Carrots? Carrots!
快跑
Go!
哥们 咱食肉动物说句心里话
Buddy, one predator to another.
我能看出你有点紧张
Now I can tell you’re a little tense,
我就先给你留点私人空间
so I’m just gonna give you a little personal space!
兔子 不管你干什么 都别松手
Rabbit, whatever you do, do not let go!
-我要松手了 -你要干什么
– I’m gonna let go! – You’re gonna to what?
一 二
One, two…
兔子
Rabbit!
萝卜头 你救了我的命
Carrots, you saved my life.
我们警局就是干这个的
Well, that’s what we do at the ZPD…
这下可好
Well, this should be good.
我以为只是一起哺乳动物失踪案
I thought this was just a missing mammal case,
可其实要复杂得多
but it’s way bigger.
水獭顿先生不仅仅是失踪了
Mr. Otterton did not just disappear.
我认为他和这只美洲豹 他们
I believe he and this jaguar, they…
他们兽性大发了 长官
They went savage, sir.
兽性大发 这不是石器时代了 跳跳
Savage? This isn’t the stone age, Hopps.
动物们不会兽性大发
Animals don’t go savage.
我之前也这么想
I thought so too.
但我看到了这个
Till I saw this.
什么
What?
他明明就在这儿
He was right here!
野蛮的美洲豹
The savage jaguar?
长官 我知道自己看到了什么 他差点杀了我们
Sir, I know what I saw. He almost killed us!
或者在兔子眼里
Or maybe any aggressive predator
肉食动物有攻击性就算兽性大发
looks savage to rabbits?
走吧
Let’s go!
等等 长官
Wait! Sir!
不只有我看见了他
I’m not the only one who saw him.
尼克
Nick.
你觉得我会相信一只狐狸
You think I’m gonna believe a fox?
他是关键目击证人 我…
Well, he was a key witness, and I…
两天时间找到水獭 不然你就辞职
Two days to find the otter, or you quit.
我们说好的
That was the deal.
警徽
Badge.
-但是长官 我们 -警徽
– But, sir, we had… – Badge!
不行
Uh, no.
你说什么 狐狸
What did you say, fox?
抱歉 我说”不行”
Sorry, what I said was “No…”.
她不必给你警徽
She will not be giving you that badge.
你给她一件小丑背心和一辆可笑的三轮车
Look, you gave her a clown vest, and a three-wheeled joke-mobile,
给她两天时间
and two days to solve a case
让她破你们两周都没破的案子
you guys haven’t cracked in two weeks?
难怪她会找狐狸帮忙
Yeah, it’s no wonder she needed to get help from a fox.
因为你们谁也不打算帮她 是不是
None of you guys were gonna help her, were you?
这样 老大
Here’s the thing, chief.
你给她48小时 所以严格来说我们还剩下
You gave her the 48 hours, so technically we still have…
10小时找到水獭顿先生
ten left to find our Mr. Otterton.
而且我们肯定会找到他的
And that’s exactly what we’re gonna do.
失陪了
So if you’ll excuse us,
我们要追查重大线索 还有案子要破
we have a very big lead to follow and a case to crack.
再见
Good day.
跳跳警官
Officer Hopps.
谢谢
Thank you.
别让他们知道自己能影响到你
Never let them see that they get to you.
这么说…
So…