I am…
过得
doing… just..
-挺好 -还 不错
– Fine? – As well..as..I can..be…
-有什么 -坚持住
– What… – Hang in there.
-可以 -我希望你可以帮我查一个车牌
– can I…do… – Well, I was hoping you could run a plate…
-帮你 -我希望你可以
– for you… – Well, I was hoping you could…
的吗
…today?
我希望你可以帮我们查一个车牌号码
Well, I was hoping you could run a plate for us.
我们真的很着急
We are in a really big hurry.
-当然 车牌号码 是 -29T
– Sure… What’s the…plate… – 2-9-T…
-什么 -29THD03
– number? – 2-9-T-H-D-0-3.
-29 -THD03
– 2…9… – T-H-D-0-3.
-T -HD03
– T… – H-D-0-3.
-H -D03
– H… – D-0-3.
-D -03
– D… – 0-3.
-0 -3
– 0… – 3!
-闪电 想听个笑话吗 -不要
– Hey, Flash. Wanna hear a joke? – No!
好啊
Sure.
骆驼为什么会有三个驼峰
What do you call a three-humped camel?
我不知道 骆驼为什么
I don’t know. What do you call…
-有三个驼峰 -会 有 三个驼峰
– Three-humped camel. – A three-humped…camel?
怀孕了
Pregnant.
哈哈 没错 很好笑 很好笑
Ha ha. Yes, very funny, very funny!
我们能不能认真工作
Can we please just focus on the task?
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
-普莉希拉 -不
– Priscilla! – Oh, no!
-什么事 闪电 -骆驼
– Yes…Flash? – What…do..
-不 -为什么会有
– No… – you call…
三个驼峰
A three-humped camel?
怀孕了 好了 棒极了 我们知道了
Pregnant! Okay! Great! We got it!
-求求你 -三个驼峰
– Please just… – three…humped…
-给 -好的 好的 快 谢谢
– Here…you… – Yes! Yeah, yeah! Hurry, thank you!
-29THD03 -你
– 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. – …go.
注册在冰原镇豪华轿车服务公司
It’s registered to Tundratown Limo Service.
水獭顿坐豪华轿车走了 这辆车在冰原镇
A limo took Otterton! And the limo’s in Tundratown!
就在冰原镇
It’s in Tundratown!
好个智取 哥们 我爱你 我欠你的
Way to hustle, bud. I love you. I owe you.
快走 我们得赶在下班高峰期前
Hurry! We gotta beat the rush hour and…
已经是晚上了
It’s night?!
锁门了 棒极了
Closed. Great.
冰原镇豪华轿车服务公司
我敢说你没有搜索令吧
And I will betcha you don’t have a warrant to get in, hmm?
-该死 真是扫兴 -你故意把耽误了我一天
– Darn it. It’s a bummer. – You wasted the day on purpose.
女士 我戴着假警徽
Ma’am, I have a fake badge.
我绝不会妨碍你假装调查的
I would never impede your pretend investigation.
这不是假装调查
It’s not a pretend investigation!
看 看到他了吗 这只水獭失踪了
Look, see? See him? This otter is missing.
那他们应该派个真警察去找他
Well, then they should have gotten a real cop to find him.
你什么毛病 看到我失败
What is your problem? Does seeing me fail
能让你对自己悲哀的生活感觉好些吗
somehow make you feel better about your own sad, miserable life?
是的 当然了
It does, 100 %.
既然你没有搜索令
Now, since you’re sans warrant.
那咱们两清了吧
I guess we’re done?
好吧 两清了 给你笔
Fine. We are done. Here’s your pen.
首先 你丢东西的动作真像兔子
First off, you throw like a bunny.
其次 你真是个输不起的家伙
Second, you’re a very sore loser.
回头见了 毛茸茸警官 可惜都结束了
See you later, Officer Fluff. So sad this is over.
真希望能多帮上你点忙
I wish I could have helped more.
问题是
The thing is,
有正经的理由 就不需要搜查令
you don’t need a warrant if you have probable cause,
我非常确定我见到了
and I’m pretty sure I saw a…
一只贼眉鼠眼的家伙翻过了栅栏
shifty lowlife climbing the fence.
所以你还真帮了不少忙 走吧
So you’re helping plenty! Come on!
29THD03 就是这辆了
2-9-T-H-D-0-3! This is it!
北极熊毛
Polar bear fur.
-天啊 -什么 怎么了
– Oh my God! – What? What?
杰里·沃尔的《丝绒烟斗》
The Velvety Pipes of Jerry Vole!
但是是CD 现在谁还听CD啊
But on CD. Who still uses CDs?
萝卜头 如果水獭在这待过 他肯定非常难受
Carrots, if your otter was here, he had a very bad day.
那些是爪痕
Those are claw marks.
你见过这样的情况吗
You ever seen anything like this?
-没有 -等下 看
– No. – Oh, wait. Look!
是他 艾米特·水獭顿 他肯定来过这儿
This is him. Emmitt Otterton. He was definitely here.
你觉得出了什么事
What do you think happened?
不好 等一下 北极熊毛
Oh no, wait a minute. Polar bear fur…
鼠帮音乐 高档杯子
Rat-pack music. Fancy cup.
我知道这是谁的车了 赶快走
I know whose car this is, we gotta go!
怎么了 是谁的车
What? Whose car is it?
冰原镇里最可怕的黑帮老大
The most feared crime boss in Tundratown.
他叫大先生
They call him Mr. Big,
他不喜欢我 所以我们快走吧
and he does not like me. So we gotta go!
我不走 这是犯罪现场
I’m not leaving, this is a crime scene.
要是大先生发现我在这儿
Well, it’s gonna be an even bigger crime scene…
就会变成更惨烈的犯罪现场
if Mr. Big finds me here,
马上走
so we’re leaving right now.
雷蒙德 那是凯文吧 好久不见
Raymond! And is that Kevin? Long time, no see.
提到”不见” 你们就当没见过我行吗
And speaking of no see, how about you forget you saw me?
看在往日的情面上
For old times sake?
看来是不行
That’s a no.
你做了什么 让大先生这么生气
What did you do that made Mr. Big so mad at you?
可能是因为我曾经卖给他一块昂贵的壁毯
I, uh… I may have sold him a very expensive wall rug
它是用臭鼬屁股上的毛做的
that was made from the fur of a skunk’s butt.
我的天啊
Oh, sweet cheese ‘n crackers.
-那是大先生吗 -不
– Is that Mr. Big? – No.
-那他呢 是他吗 -不是
– What about him? Is that him? – No.
-这回肯定是他 -别说了
– That’s gotta be him. – Stop talking.
别说了 别说了
Stop talking. Stop talking!
大先生 这只是一次单纯的误会
Mr. Big, sir, this is a simple misunder…

Yeah.
这只是一次单纯的误会而已
This is a simple misunderstanding.
我女儿结婚这天
You come here unannounced
你不请自来
on the day my daughter is to be married.
其实 我们是被人强行带到这儿的 所以…
Well, actually, we were brought here against our will, so…
关键是 我之前不知道那是您的车
Point is, I did not know that it was your car,
我也不知道您女儿要结婚
and I certainly did not know about your daughter’s wedding!
我信任过你 尼克
I trusted you, Nicky.
我邀请你来我家
I welcomed you into my home.
我们还共进晚餐
We broke bread together.
奶奶给你做了奶油煎饼卷
Grandmama made you a cannoli.
结果你怎么报答我的好意的
And how did you repay my generosity?
拿一块臭鼬屁股毛做的毯子报答我
With a rug made from the butt of a skunk.
臭鼬屁股毛皮做的毯子
A skunk-butt rug.
你不尊重我
You disrespected me.
你不尊重我奶奶
You disrespected my grandmama,
我用那块臭鼬屁股毛皮毯子埋葬了她
who I buried in that skunk-butt rug.
我告诉过你 不准再到这儿来了
I told you never to show your face here again,
但你还是来了
but here you are.
贼眉鼠眼地 跟这个
Snooping around with this…
你是干什么的 演员吗 穿成那样干什么
What are you? A performer? What’s with the costume?
-先生 我是警… -哑剧演员
– Sir, I am a co… – Mime!
她是哑剧演员 哑剧演员不能说话
She’s a mime. This mime can not speak.
-你是哑剧演员 你不能说话 -不 我是警察
– You can’t speak if you’re a mime. – No, I am a cop.
我在查艾米特·水獭顿案
And I’m on the Emmitt Otterton case.
线索指向了你的车
And my evidence puts him in your car!
随便你怎么威胁我
So intimidate me all you want,
就算这是我这辈子做的最后一件事
I’m going to find out what you did to that otter
我也要查出你把水獭怎么样了
if it’s the last thing I do.
那我就只剩一个请求了
Then I have only one request.
帮我跟奶奶问好
Say hello to Grandmama.
做[冻]了他们
Ice ’em!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!