这个 只是暂时的
Oh, this.. No! Oh, no. This is just a temporary thing..
-警局最安全的工作 -她不是真警察
– It’s the safest job on the force! – She’s not a real cop!
-祈祷终于有回音了 -赞美主
– Our prayers have been answered! – Glorious day!
交通协管 交通协管 交通协管
Ho-ho, meter maid, meter maid, meter maid!
-爸爸 爸爸 -交通协管
– Dad! Dad! – Meter maid!
今天很漫长了 我得
You know what, it’s been a really long day, I should…
-你休息吧 -好好协管交通去吧
– You get some rest. – Those meters aren’t gonna maid themselves.
-再见 -再见
– Bye-bye. – Bye-bye.
兔子 快关了那丧气的歌
Hey, bunny! Turn down that depressing music!
别烦交通协管 没听她说话吗
Leave the meter maid alone, didn’t you hear her conversation?
-她觉得自己是废物 -闭嘴
– She feels like a failure! – Oh, shut up!
-你闭嘴 -你闭嘴
– You shut up! – You shut up!
-你闭嘴 -明天又是新的一天
– You shut up! – Tomorrow is another day.
是啊 还可能更糟呢
Yeah, but it might be worse!
我才超了30秒
I was 30 seconds over!
你真厉害 姑娘
Yeah, you’re a real hero, lady.
我妈妈说她想让你去死
My mommy says she wishes you were dead.
土包子 我交的税养的你
Uncool rabbit, my tax dollars pay your salary.
我是真的警察 我是真的警察
I am a real cop. I am a real cop.
我是真的警察 我是真的警察
I am a real cop. I am a real cop.
你 兔子
Hey, you! Bunny!
先生 您如果有意见
Sir, if you have a grievance
可以去交通法庭起诉
you may contest recitation in traffic court.
你说什么呢 我的店
What are you talking about?! My shop!
刚被抢了 看 他跑了
It was just robbed! Look, he’s getting away!
你是警察吗
Well, are you a cop or not?
是啊 是啊 不用担心 先生 交给我
Yes! Yes! Don’t worry, sir, I got this!
站住
Stop!
我是警察 站住
Stop in the name of the law!
来抓我啊 毛尾巴
Catch me if ya’ can, cottontail!
小心
Coming through!
我是麦克角警官 发现违法行为
This is officer McHorn. We got a 10-31.
交给我 跳跳警官 我在追了
I got dibs! Officer Hopps, I am in pursuit!
小啮齿城
你 站住
You! Freeze!
交通协管 等真的警察来吧
Hey, meter maid! Wait for the real cops!
站住
Stop!
抱歉 借过 抱歉 对不起
Sorry! Coming through. Excuse me. Excuse me. Pardon.
再见了 平脚怪
Bon voyage, flatfoot!
-站住 -吃个甜甜圈吧 条子
– Stop right there! – Have a donut, coppa!
大甜甜圈
老鼠家饭店
天哪 看到那豹纹打底裤了吗
Oh my god, did you see those leopard print jeggings?
-发型好棒 -谢谢
– I love your hair. – Thank you.
来找爸爸吧
Come to papa!
好了 您得跟其他人一样排队
Okay. You’re gonna have to be patient and wait in line
耐心等 水獭顿太太 好吗
just like everyone else, Mrs. Otterton. Okay?
-黄鼠狼上门了 -跳跳
– I popped the weasel! – Hopps!
牛局长
擅离职守 引发公众恐慌
Abandoning your post. Inciting a scurry.
危及啮齿动物生命
Reckless endangerment of rodents…
但说句公道话
But, to be fair,
你确实阻止了个恶棍
you did stop a master criminal
偷走两袋发霉的洋葱
from stealing two dozen moldy onions.
抱歉 长官 这些不是洋葱
Hate to disagree with you, sir, but those aren’t onions.
这些是藏红花属植物 午夜嚎叫[拉丁文]
Those are a crocus variety called midnicampum holicithias.
是C类药用植物 长官
They’re a class C botanical, sir.
我家那里
Well, I grew up in a family
都流行种植业
where plant husbandry was kind of a thing…
-闭上你的小嘴 -长官 我抓住了坏人
– Shut your tiny mouth now! – Sir, I got the bad guy.
这是我的工作
That’s my job.
你的工作是开违章停车罚单
Your job is putting tickets on parked cars!
局长 水獭顿夫人又来找你了
Chief, Mrs. Otterton’s here to see you again.
-现在不行 -我只想知道你是不是
– Not now. – Okay, I just need to know if you want to…
-这次见见 她好像挺伤心 -现在不行
– take it this time she seems really upset… – Not now!
长官 我不想做交通协管
Sir. I don’t wanna be a meter maid,
我想做真的警察
I wanna be a real cop.
你以为市长把你分过来时
Do you think the mayor asked what I wanted…
-问过我想要什么吗 -可是 长官
– when he assigned you to me? – But, sir…
生活不是卡通音乐剧
Life isn’t some cartoon musical
只要唱唱跳跳的 然后无聊的梦
where you sing a little song, and your insipid dreams…
就奇迹般地成真了 放手吧
magically come true! So let it go.
牛局长 拜托了 五分钟就好
Chief Bogo, please! Five minutes of your time, please.
抱歉 长官 我想拦住她 但是太滑了
I’m sorry sir. I tried to stop her, she’s super slippery.
我得坐一坐
I gotta go sit down.
夫人 我说了 我们已经尽力了
Ma’am, as I’ve told you, we’re doing everything we can.
我丈夫失踪十天了
My husband has been missing for ten days.
-他叫艾米特·水獭顿 -我知道
– His name is Emmitt Otterton. – Yes. I know.
是花匠 我们有两个孩子
He’s a florist. We have 2 beautiful children.
他不会凭空消失的
He would never just disappear.
夫人 我们的警探都很忙
Ma’am, our detectives are very busy.
拜托了 肯定有人肯去找艾米特的
Please. There’s gotta be somebody to find my Emmitt.
-水獭顿夫人 -我可以去
– Mrs. Otterton. – I will find him.
谢谢你 保佑你 小兔子
Thank you! Bless you, bless you, little bunny!
拿着这个 找到我的艾米特
Take this. Find my Emmitt.
带他回来见我和孩子们 拜托了
Bring him home to me and my babies. Please.
水獭顿夫人 请在外面等
Mrs. Otterton. Please wait out here.
好啊 太感谢你们两个了
Of course. Oh, thank you both so much!
稍等
One second.
-你被炒了 -什么 为什么
– You’re fired. – What? Why?
违抗命令 我要打开门
Insubordination! Now. I’m going to open this door,
然后你告诉那水獭
and you’re going to tell that Otter
你之前是交通协管 有严重妄想症
you’re a former meter maid with delusion of grandeur,
不能接这个案子
who will not be taking the case.
我听说跳跳警官接了案子
I just heard Officer Hopps is taking the case!
头羊市长助理
Assistant Mayor Bellwether!
哺乳动物选拔行动真的有了成效
The Mammal Inclusion Initiative is really starting to pay off.
狮心市长肯定高兴坏了
Mayor Lionheart is just gonna be so jazzed!
先别告诉市长吧
No, let’s not tell the mayor just yet.
信息发送成功 好了
And I sent it, and it is done, so I did do that.
我觉得这下案子有把握了
All right, well, I’d say the case is in good hands.
我们小动物就得互相照应
Us little guys really need to stick together, right?
-才能羊眉兔气 -真逗
– Like glue. – Good one.
有问题就打我电话 好吗
Just call me if you ever need anything. Okay?
我就是你在市政厅的朋友
You’ve always got a friend at City Hall,
好了 朱迪 再见
Judy. All right! Bye-bye!
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma’am!
我给你48小时
I will give you 48 hours.
太棒了
Yes!
-也就是两天时间内找到艾米特·水獭顿 -好
– That’s two days to find Emmitt Otterton. – Okay.
但是找不到 你就得辞职
But…you strike out, you resign.
好吧 成交
Okay. Deal.
很好 爪豪斯会把完整的案宗给你
Splendid. Clawhauser will give you the complete case file.
给你 失踪的水獭
Here you go. One missing otter.
动物城警局
失踪哺乳动物报告
动物城警局
失踪哺乳动物报告
-就这么点 -就是说呀
– That’s it? – Yikes!
这是我见过的最薄的案宗了 线索 无
That is the smallest case file I’ve ever seen. Leads, none.
目击证人 无
Witnesses, none.
而且你现在还进不了电脑系统 所以
And you’re not in the computer system yet, so…
资源 无
Resources, none!
希望你没把自己的前途
Hoo, I hope you didn’t stake your career
都赌在这个案子上
on cracking this one.
好吧 最后出现的地点
Okay. Last known sighting.
可以借我用一下吗 谢谢
Can I just borrow? Thank you.
-爪子冰棒 -作案凶器
– Pawpsicle? – The murder weapon!
-“来尝尝爪子冰棒” -没错 因为那
– “Get your Pawpsicle”… – Yeah! Cause that…
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我有线索了
It means I have a lead.
-你好 又是我 -是嘟嘟警官啊
– Hi! Hello! It’s me again! – Hey! It’s Officer Toot-Toot.
不 我是跳跳警官
No. Actually it’s Officer Hopps,
我要问你几个问题 是关于一个案子的
and I’m here to ask you some questions about a case.
怎么了 交通协管
What happened, meter maid?
有人把交通锥标偷走了吗
Did someone steal a traffic cone?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!