爸妈 我这辈子都在为这一刻努力
Guys, I’ve been working for this my whole life.
我们知道 我们是替你高兴 也有点害怕
We know. And we’re just a little excited for you, but terrified.
除了恐惧 没什么好害怕的
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
还有熊 熊也要怕
And also bears. We have bears to fear, too.
-更不用说狮子和狼了 -狼
– Say nothing on lions, and wolves. – Wolves?
-黄鼠狼 -你还和黄鼠狼玩过牌
– Weasels. – You played cribbage with a weasel once?
是啊 他那作弊真是没底线
Yeah, he cheats like there’s no tomorrow.
说真的 食肉动物都一样
You know what? Pretty much all predators.
-动物城全都是 -斯图
– And Zootopia is full of them. – Oh, Stu.
狐狸是最差劲的
And foxes are the worst.
你爸爸说的有点道理
Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there.
这是天生的 还记得吉迪恩·格雷吗
It’s in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?
我才九岁 他是个混蛋 刚好也是只狐狸
When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox.
我认识的兔子里也有不少混蛋呢
I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks.
是啊 可不是 可是以防万一
Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case,
我们给你弄了个爱心包
we made you a little care package to take with you.
-放了点点心 -这是震狐器
– I put some snacks in there. – This is fox deterrent.
-拿着挺放心的 -驱狐喷雾
– Yeah, it’s safe to have that. – This is fox repellant.
又震慑又驱赶 够了
The deterrent and the repellant, that’s all she needs.
-看看这个 -天哪
– Check this out! – Oh, for goodness sake!
不用带电狐器吧 斯图
She has no need for a fox taser, Stu.
得了吧 电狐器总能用得上
Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser?
好了 好吧 我带着这个 好让你们消停
Well, okay, look, I will take this… To make you stop talking.
太棒了 大家都开心
Terrific! Everyone wins!
进站列车 终点动物城
Arriving, Zootopia Express.
好了 得走了 再见
Okay, gotta go. Bye!
我爱你们
I love you, guys.
爱你
Love you, too.
天哪 要哭鼻子了
Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks.
斯图 振作点
Oh, Stu. Pull it together.
大家再见
Bye everybody!
再见 朱迪 我爱你
Bye Judy, I love you! Bye!
再见
Bye!
正驶离兔窝镇
人口
跌倒重来 我又一次被打败
I messed up tonight, I lost another fight
灰头土脸的我回到起点
I still mess up but I’ll just start again
经历失望 被命运绊倒摔伤
I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground
我还是站起来走向前
I always get up now to see what’s next
曾经坠落 才能学会飞翔
Birds don’t just fly, they fall down and get up
走过错路 才找得到正途
Nobody learns without getting it wrong
不能放弃 我绝不会停
I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
道路的终点 是我新起点
‘Til I reach the end and then I’ll start again
我不会离去 我想要上天入地
No I won’t leave, I wanna try everything
闯荡世界 哪怕会遍体鳞伤
I wanna try even though I could fail
不能放弃 我绝不会停
I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
道路的终点 是我新起点
‘Til I reach the end and then I’ll start again
我不会离去 我想要上天入地
No I won’t leave, I wanna try everything
闯荡世界 哪怕会遍体鳞伤
I wanna try even though I could fail
勇敢去闯
Try everything
别怕受伤
Try everything
坚持梦想
Try everything
我要犯错 永远不停下脚步
I’ll keep on making those new mistakes
不断犯错 勇敢去尝试
I’ll keep on making them every day
不停下脚步
Those new mistakes
勇敢去闯
Try everything
别怕受伤
Try everything
不断前进
Try everything
坚持梦想
Try everything
鲜榨金合欢汁
取餐处
我是夏奇羚 欢迎来到动物城
I’m Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia.
欢迎来到穿山甲公寓
And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms.
魅力四射的豪华公寓
Luxury apartments with charm.
每月一次免费除虱 钥匙别丢了
Complementary delousing once a month. Don’t lose your key!
谢谢
Thank you.
-你们好 我是朱迪 新邻居 -我们声音可大了
– Oh, hi! I’m Judy, your new neighbour! – Yeah? Well, we’re loud.
也不会道歉的
Don’t expect us to apologize for it.
油油的墙
Greasy walls.
晃晃的床
Rickety bed.
疯癫的邻居
Crazy neighbors.
我喜欢
I love it!
别这样 他先露的牙
Come on! He bared his teeth first!
你好
Excuse me!
在下面
Down here!
-你好 -我的天哪
– Hi. – O… M… Goodness!
还真招了只兔子啊
They really did hire a bunny.
天哪 说实话
Ho-whop! I gotta tell you,
你比我想的还要可爱
you’re even cuter than I thought you’d be.
你可能不知道
Ooh, ah, you probably didn’t know,
兔子可以互相说可爱
but a bunny can call another bunny “Cute”,
但是换了其他动物 就有点…
but when other animals do it, that’s a little…
真抱歉 我 本杰明·爪豪斯
I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser.
大家都以为我
The guy everyone thinks is
只是爱吃甜甜圈的软萌警察 还给你套刻板印象
just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you.
没事的
No, it’s okay.
你那里有个 那个
You’ve actually got… there’s a…
-什么 -脖子里 领子上面
– A what? – In your neck. The fold.
-那个 -你在这啊 小坏蛋
– The… this… – Oh, there you went, you little dickens!
我得去点名了 哪边…
Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I…
-大办公室在那边左侧 -谢谢
– Oh, bull pen’s over there to the left. – Great. Thank you!
这小兔子会被生吞活剥的
That poor little bunny’s gonna get eaten alive.
我是跳跳警官 准备好让世界更美好了吗
Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place?
全体都有
Attention!
好了 好了 都坐下
All right. All right. Everybody sit.
我这里有三件事
I’ve got three items on the docket.
首先来说屋子里的大象
First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room.
弗朗辛 生日快乐
Francine. Happy birthday.
第二件事
Number two.
有些新人我得介绍一下
There are some new recruits with us I should introduce,
我就不介绍了 因为 我不在乎
but I’m not going to because… I don’t care.
最后 有14起哺乳动物失踪案
Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases.
全是食肉动物 从大北极熊到小水獭
All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter.
市政厅天天追在我屁股后面
And City Hall is right up my tail to find them.
这是头等大事 任务分配
This is priority number one. Assignments.
灰熊利 牙迈尔 德尔加多警官
Officers Grizzoli, Fangmeyer, Delgato.
你们负责热带雨林区的失踪案
Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District.
麦克角 犀威兹 狼法德警官
Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard.
你们负责撒哈拉广场区
Your teams take Sahara Square.
河马金斯 吼洛夫 象克鼻警官 冰原镇
Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown.
最后 第一只兔子 跳跳警官
And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps.
交通协管 解散
Parking duty. Dismissed.
交通协管
Parking duty?
局长 牛局长
Chief? Chief Bogo?
长官 你说有14起哺乳动物失踪案
Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases.
-所以呢 -我可以负责一起
– So? – So I can handle one.
您可能忘了 我毕业时是班里第一名
You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy.
没忘 就是不在乎
Didn’t forget. Just don’t care.
长官 我可不是只吉祥物
Sir, I’m not just some token bunny.
那一天开100张停车罚单应该没问题
Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy.
100张 我才不开100张呢
100 tickets. I’m not gonna write 100 tickets.
我要开200张 中午之前
I’m gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon.
随时停车
超时
中午之前200张
Two hundred tickets before noon!
201张
201.
看着点路 狐狸
Hey, watch where you’re going, fox!
他去哪了
Where’d he go?
我不知道你大白天的
Listen. I know what you’re doing
出来晃悠什么呢
skulking around during daylight hours,
但我不想惹麻烦 快走吧
but I don’t want any trouble in here. So hit the road!
我也不是想找麻烦的
I’m not looking for any trouble either, sir…
我只想买个大冰棍 给我儿子
I simply wanna buy a Jumbo-Pop. For my little boy.
要红的还是蓝的
You want the red, or the blue, pal?
我真是
I’m such a…