尼克 你要反抗
No, Nick. Don’t do this. Fight it.
但他是无法反抗的
Oh, but he can’t help it. Can he?
食肉动物的天生就有兽性
Since predators are just biologically predisposed to be savages.
想想明天的头条
Gosh! Think of the headline!
英雄警官被兽性狐狸所杀害
Hero Cop Killed by Savage Fox.
你的目的就是这个吗
So that’s it?
食草动物畏惧食肉动物然后你掌权
Prey fears predator, and you stay in power?
差不多吧
Yeah. Pretty much.
不会得逞的
It won’t work.
畏惧总能管用的
Fear always works.
为了这目的 我会给所有肉食动物都打一针
And I’ll dart every predator in Zootopia to keep it that way.
尼克 不
Oh, Nick. No.
再见了 小兔子
Bye-bye, bunny.
流血 血 血 和死亡
Blood, blood, blood! And death.
好了好了 强行抢戏吗
All right, you know you’re milking it.
而且 我觉得我们成功了
Besides, I think we got it. I think we got it.
我们成功了 谢谢你 叨叨羊
We got it up there, thank you, yakety-yak.
你全盘招认了
You laid it all out beautifully.
什么
What?
你是在找血清吗
Yeah. Oh, are… are you looking for the serum?
在这呢
Well, it’s right here.
你武器里的
What you’ve got in the weapon there,
是我家里农场种的蓝莓
those are blueberries, from my family’s farm.
可好吃了 你该尝尝
They are delicious. You should try some.
我陷害了狮心 我也可以陷害你
I framed Lionheart, I can frame you too.
你们空口无凭
It’s my word against yours.
其实呢
Actually…
我会给所有肉食动物都打一针
And I’ll dart every predator in Zootopia to keep it that way.
我都录下来了
It’s your word against yours.
这叫智取 亲爱的
It’s called a hustle, Sweetheart. Boom!
前任市长晨曦·头羊已入狱
Former mayor, Dawn Bellwether is behind bars today,
罪名是策划了动物城
guilty of masterminding the savage attacks
食肉动物野蛮袭击事件
that have plagued Zootopia of late.
她的前任上司 里奥多·狮心
Her predecessor, Leodore Lionheart,
否认所有与其密谋的指控
denies any knowledge of her plot,
声称只是为了保护动物城
claiming he was just trying to protect the city.
我囚禁这些动物是错的吗
Did I falsely imprison those animals?
是的 我确实错了
Well, yes. Yes, I did.
这是经典的
It was a classic
为了正确的目的做了错事
doing the wrong thing for the right reason kind of a deal.
另外 医生宣称
In related news, doctors say
午夜嚎叫的解药
the Night Howlers’ antidote is proving effective
已让受害食肉动物逐渐恢复
in rehabilitating the afflicted predators.
艾米特
Oh, Emmitt!
谢谢
Thank you.
我小时候
When I was a kid,
我以为动物城是完美的地方
I thought Zootopia was this perfect place.
人人和谐相处
Where everyone got along,
谁都能成就无限可能
and anyone could be anything.
现在发现
Turns out,
现实远比宣传口号
real life is a little bit more complicated
要复杂
than a slogan on a bumper sticker.
现实生活是混乱的
Real life is messy.
我们都有局限性
We all have limitations.
都会犯错
We all make mistakes.
但是乐观点来说 我们也都很像
Which means, hey, glass half full, we all have a lot in common.
我们越是努力了解别人
And the more we try to understand one another.
越会变得出色
The more exceptional each of us will be.
但凡事都要去尝试
But we have to try.
不管你是什么类型的动物
So no matter what type of animal you are.
从巨大的大象到第一只狐狸警官
From the biggest elephant, to our first fox.
我恳请你们
I implore you.
努力尝试 让世界变得更美好
Try… Try to make the world a better place.
尼古拉斯·P·王尔德警官
审视自己的内心 从改变自己开始
Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you.
从我做起 从我们做起
It starts with me. It starts with all of us.
动物城警察学校
好了好了 安静
All right, all right, enough. Shut it!
今早我们来了几位新人
We have some new recruits with us this morning.
包括第一只狐狸警官
Including our first fox.
谁在乎呢
Who cares.
你的话应该印到鸡汤卡片上 长官
You should have your own line of inspirational greeting cards, sir.
闭嘴 王尔德
Shut your mouth, Wilde.
任务分配
Assignments.
灰熊利 牙迈尔 德尔加多警官 冰原镇反恐特警组
Officers Grizzoli, Fragmeyer, Delgato. Tundratown SWAT.
吼洛夫 河马金斯和狼法德 卧底
Snarlov, Higgins, Wolfard. Undercover.
跳跳和王尔德 交通巡逻
Hopps, Wilde. Parking duty.
解散
Dismissed.
开玩笑的
Just kidding!
接到投诉 萨凡纳中心有人飙车
We have reports of a street racer tearing up Savannah Central.
找到他 把他缉捕归案
Find him. Shut him down.
兔子开车都那么烂吗 还是只是你
So are all the rabbits bad drivers, or is it just you?
抱歉
Oops. Sorry.
狡猾的兔子
Sly bunny.
蠢狐狸
Dumb fox.
你知道你爱我
You know you love me.
真的吗
Do I know that?
是的 是真的
Yes. Yes, I do.
天生慢
先生 你时速已飙到115英里
Sir, you were going 115 miles per hour,
我希望你能给我个合理的解释
I hope you have a good explanation.
闪电 闪电 数你最快
Flash, Flash. Hundred Yard Dash!
尼克
Nick…
晚上好 动物城
Good evening, Zootopia!
各位 举起你们的双爪
Come on, everybody. Put your paws up.
跌倒重来 我又一次被打败
I messed up tonight, I lost another fight
灰头土脸的我回到起点
I still mess up but I’ll just start again
经历失望 被命运绊倒摔伤
I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground
我还是站起来走向前
I always get up now to see what’s next
不能放弃 我绝不会停
I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
道路的终点 是我新起点
‘Til I reach the end and then I’ll start again
我不会离去 我想要上天入地
No I won’t leave, I wanna try everything
闯荡世界 哪怕会遍体鳞伤
I wanna try even though I could fail
不能放弃 我绝不会停
I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
道路的终点 是我新起点
‘Til I reach the end and then I’ll start again
我不会离去 我想要上天入地
No I won’t leave, I wanna try everything
闯荡世界 哪怕会遍体鳞伤
I wanna try even though I could fail
勇敢去闯
Try everything
别怕受伤
Try everything
坚持梦想
Try everything
举起你们的双爪
Put your paws in the air, come on.
你成绩斐然 心中爱意满满
Look how far you’ve come, you filled your heart with love
你真的非常棒 放松一下
Baby you’ve done enough, take a deep breath
输了也没啥 慢跑也能到家
Don’t beat yourself up, don’t need to run so fast
就算最后一名 至少拼搏过
Sometimes we come last, but we did our best
不能放弃 我绝不会停
I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
道路的终点 是我新起点
‘Til I reach the end and then I’ll start again
我不会离去 我想要上天入地
No I won’t leave, I wanna try everything
闯荡世界 哪怕会遍体鳞伤
I wanna try even though I could fail
不能放弃 我绝不会停
I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
道路的终点 是我新起点
‘Til I reach the end and then I’ll start again
我不会离去 我想要上天入地
No I won’t leave, I wanna try everything
闯荡世界 哪怕会遍体鳞伤
I wanna try even though I could fail
我要犯错 永远不停下脚步
I’ll keep on making those new mistakes
不断犯错 勇敢去尝试
I’ll keep on making them every day
不停下脚步
Those new mistakes
勇敢去闯
Try everything
别怕受伤
Try everything
不断前进
Try everything
大家一起
Come on!
大家一起摇起尾巴
Shake your tail with me come on
我要犯错 永远不停下脚步
I’ll keep on making those new mistakes
不断犯错 勇敢去尝试
I’ll keep on making them every day
不停下脚步
Those new mistakes
勇敢去闯
Try everything
别怕受伤
Try everything
不断前进
Try everything
坚持梦想
Try everything

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!