我妈总跟我说 总有一天我会有一技之长
My mama always told me someday I’d be good at something.
谁料这一技之长居然是消灭僵尸
Who’d have guessed that something would be zombie killing?
估计谁也想不到
Probably nobody.
看
Look.
我们最好开始想想怎么道歉了
We better start working on our apology.
不 不
Oh, no. No.
-俄亥俄的 -这边
– Hey! Ohio! – Over here!
-救命 -救命
– Hey! help! – Help!
-天哪 -救命
– Oh, my god. – Help!
救命
Help!
她们在上面 她们没事
Hey, they’re up there. They’re okay.
那你还等什么
What are you waiting for?
那可是你的妞
That’s your gal.
-这边 -救命
– Over here! – Help!
放马过来吧 来吃你塔拉哈西爷爷呀
Come on! Come get a piece of Tallahassee!
谁饿了
Anybody hungry?
这个季节里你爷爷的肉最好吃
Tallahassee’s nice this time of year!
来吧
Come on!
来吧 你们这些丑八怪
Come on, you ugly bastards!
帅呆了
Holy shit.
我靠
Holy shit.
你大爷的
Motherfucker!
该死 我没子弹了
Shit. I’m out of shells.
正中
Bingo.
接招
Here we go.
该死
Oh. Oh, shit.
-维琪塔 小岩城 -快点
– Wichita! Little Rock! – Hurry!
天哪
Oh, my god.
瞧瞧这恶心的小丑
Look at this fucking clown.
当然 我和小丑本来就是冤家路窄
Of course. It had to be a clown.
死定了
Fuck.
不 慢着 一边是怪兽 一边是公主
No, wait, it had to be a clown, and it had to be Wichita
这才让我如梦初醒
For me to finally understand
有些法则就是要来打破的
that some rules are made to be broken.
法则17 路见不平拔刀相助
Rule 17: Be a Hero
不成功则成仁
Time to nut up or shut up.
去死吧小丑
Fuck this clown.
谢谢
Thanks.
拿上枪 来
Get your gun. Here you go. Hi.
没事了
Okay.
我叫克丽丝塔
Krista.
好了 我们现在该出去了
Okay. We should probably head out now.
有情人终成眷属
Finally got to first base.
娘娘腔真是艳福不浅啊
Not bad for that scrawny little spit-fuck.
佛罗里达猛♥男♥呢
Where’s Florida?
油炸夹心蛋糕
Fried Twinkies
我有直觉
I have a little hunch.
死哪去了 你们这些美味松软的黄色小混球
Where are you, you spongy, yellow, delicious bastards?
在哪儿
Where are you?
广♥告♥骗人的
False advertising.
上帝啊
Jesus christ.
你想吃点雪球蛋糕或是什么吗
You want a snow ball or something?
天哪
Oh, god.
踏破铁鞋无觅处
Words cannot express.
得来全不费工夫
It’s too soon.
要不你把子弹挑出来
Do you think you could maybe just pick out the buckshot
只拿边上的吃
and just kind of eat around it?
好吧
Okay, yeah.
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
那个表情
That face?
让我明白车里那两个冰雪聪明的小妞
That’s me realizing that those smart girls in that big black truck
和那个穿蛇皮夹克的猛♥男♥
And that big guy in that snakeskin jacket,
他们正是我苦苦追寻
They were the closest to something I’d always wanted
却从未找到的东西
But never really had.
家
A family.
我们彼此心心相印 肝胆相照
I trusted them and they trusted me.
活命法则32 享受点滴小事
Rule number 32: Enjoy the little things.
塔拉哈西得到了他梦寐以求的夹心蛋糕
Tallahassee got his twinkie.
即使往日那简单单纯的生活一去不复返
And even though life would never be simple or innocent again,
当他尽情品尝那松软的奶油卷时
As he savored that spongy, yellow log of cream,
我们拥有了希望 拥有了彼此
We had hope. We had each other.
要是没有伙伴相随 你和僵尸没有分别
And without other people, well, you might as well be a zombie.
-非常感谢 -你把我们吓坏了
– Thank you so much. – You had us going.
是啊
Yeah.
很好玩
That was very funny.
所以下次请记住
So until next time, remeber,
有氧健身 系好安全带
Cardio, Seat belts,
还有下面这点 虽然和其他没什么关系
and this has nothing to do with anything,
但彼此关爱 有益无害
But a little sunscreen never hurt anybody.
我是俄亥俄州哥伦布人
I’m Columbus, Ohio,
来自僵尸之地 晚安
from Zombieland, saying good night.
以不朽的简·鲍尔·萨特的话说…
In the words of the immortal Jean Paul Sartre…
以不朽的… 你怎么做到的
In the– ln the immortal– How do you do it?
给点提示
Just give me a little hint.
以不朽的…
In the words of, uh, the immortal, uh,
哲人简·鲍尔·萨特的话说
philosopher Jean Paul Sartre, uh,
永别了 小地鼠[《疯狂高尔夫》中的台词]
Au revoir, gopher.
好的
Okay.