“And all saw anxiously,
“所有人都焦急地看着
“how they begin the fight.”
“他们是如何开始战斗的”
“Zogg or Knight Sleeping Beauty,”
“佐格与骑士睡美人”
“who will win the shot?”
“谁会赢?”
“Princess Pearl jumped in.”
“珠儿公主跳了进来”
Stop it! Stop!
住手!住手!
You stupid droplets!
你这个蠢货!
There’s been too long in the world
世上为何有这么多
too many false heads.
没脑袋子的
You don’t have to fight!
你不用打架!
I don’t want to be a princess anymore
我不想再做公主了
and in the palace day out, day
在皇宫里日复一日
only wear silk.
只会穿丝绸
I want to be a doctor
我想当医生
and travel through the land,
穿越大地
that I can help people
我可以帮助别人
and do some service.
做些好事
Quieken, huh?
安静点,嗯?
That means…
那意味着…
Me too! Language of the Knight”
我也是!“骑士的誓言”
“and put aside the helmet.”
“把头盔放在一边”
“I also want me”
“我也想加入”
“accompany this beautiful stethoscope.”
“带着这个漂亮的听诊器”
So I ask, Princess,
所以我问公主
Will you take me?
你愿意我追随吗?
“And Pearl answered…”
“珠儿回答说…”
Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
啊哈 啊哈
I’d love to.
我很乐意
But let me ask you something.
但让我问你件事
How’s your little horse gonna carry us both?
你的小马怎么能驮起我们俩?
Flying doctors!
飞行医生!
Oh, I’d like to be there!
哦,我想去那儿!
Just take me as an ambulance!
把我当成救护车!
Oh, please, be so free!
哦,求你了,别这样!
Bravo.
好棒
A dragon ambulance!
一辆龙救护车!
A climb with a well.
简直太好了
“And all the dragons rejoice”
“龙仔们都很高兴”
“and give out loud applause.”
“热烈鼓掌”
But what about my loyal Ross?
但我忠诚的罗斯呢?
I hope you stay here.
我希望你留在这里
and play with all the dragons
和龙仔们一起玩
I’ll give you your hay.
我把干草给你
What a fine idea!
好主意!
“Said Zogg.”
“佐格说”
“On and off they go…”
“他们陆续飞走…”
“…and fly happily all three”
“…三个人一起愉快飞翔”
“in the light wind.”
“微风轻拂”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!