我要去拉斯维加斯见我妈和她的新男友
I’m meeting up with my mom and her new husband in Vegas
气氛应该会很尴尬
which should be weird.
-非常尴尬 -对
– Very weird. – Yeah.
我会试着抽空联络你 我只是…
I’ll try to check in with you. I just…
我希望你能在假期过得愉快
I hope you’re able to find some joy over the holidays.
你也是
You too.
-谢了 西蒙 -客气
– Thanks, Simon. – Yeah.
不过你知道吗
But, you know what?
谁还想跟家人在一起
Who needs to be with family anyway?
反正不是我 跳蚤说
Not me, said the flea.
大伙儿
Hey, gang.
我只想过来说声再见
Uh, I just wanted to come and say goodbye.
你们谁有盛大的节日计划呀
Anybody got any big vacation plans?
拜托 你们肯定有人计划了有趣的事
Come on, some of you must be doing something fun.
姜饼男 你呢
Gingerbread man, what about you?
我只不过打算跟兄弟们和父母去
Uh, I’m just going bird watching with my brothers
新墨西哥的一个美丽野生保护中心观鸟
and parents at an incredible wildlife refuge in New Mexico.
但我确定这肯定很无聊
But I’m sure it’s gonna be terrible.
好吧
Uh, okay.
说到鸟 你们这对爱侣要去哪里
Speaking of birds, what are you two lovebirds doing?
我们打算跟全家人去滑雪
We’re going skiing with my whole extended fam.
小麦就要见到所有巴特拉家的人了
Mac’s about to meet all the Batras!
-那应该很有趣 对吧 -当然了
– That should be fun, right? – Oh, yeah.
只要他远离我的吉米叔叔
As long as she stays away from my Uncle Jimmy.
说真的 我觉得整个滑雪行业
Truthfully, I think the whole skiing industrial complex
就是骗人钱的
is a real racket anyway,
所以很可能会无聊
so it’s probably gonna be pretty lame.
我知道是怎么回事了
I see what’s going on here.
你们都在说自己的假期无聊
You all are trying to downplay your vacation
好让我不会对自己的假期感到悲惨 对吧
so I don’t feel bad about mine, is that it?
你们不用这么做 真的
You don’t have to do that. Really.
不 我们没这么做
No, it’s not what we’re doing.
不是吗
It’s not?
我其实很确定我们大多数人
Uh, I’m actually pretty sure that most of us
更想待在这里 跟你一起工作
would prefer to be here, working, with you.
BGM: Home Sweet Home
你知道我爱梦想♪♪
♪ You know I’m a dreamer ♪
♪但我心如黄金♪
♪ But my heart’s of gold ♪
♪我必须努力向上♪
♪ I had to run away high ♪
♪好让我不用卑微回家♪
♪ So I wouldn’t come home low ♪
♪当一切顺风顺水♪
♪ Just when things went right ♪
♪并不意味着过去都是错误♪
♪ It doesn’t mean they were always wrong ♪
♪聆听这首歌♥♪
♪ Just take this song ♪
♪你再也不会感到孤独♪
♪ And you’ll never feel left all alone ♪
也许我错了
Maybe I’m wrong.
♪我正在归途♪
♪ I’m on my way ♪
♪我正在归途♪
♪ I’m on my way ♪
♪甜蜜的家♪
♪ Home sweet home ♪
不 没错 绝对没错
Nope, not wrong. Not wrong at all.
♪你知道我曾见过♪
♪ You know that I’ve seen ♪
♪太多浪漫梦想♪
♪ Too many romantic dreams ♪
♪在灯光中 从银幕坠落♪
♪ Up in lights, falling off the silver screen ♪
♪我心如打开的书 世界一览无余♪
♪ My heart’s like an open book for the whole world to read ♪
♪有时没什么♪
♪ Sometimes nothing ♪
♪能让我在失败时振作♪
♪ Keeps me together at the seams ♪
♪我正在归途♪
♪ I’m on my way ♪
♪我正在归途♪
♪ I’m on my way ♪
♪甜蜜的家♪
♪ Home sweet home ♪
♪今夜 今夜我正在归途♪
♪ Tonight, tonight I’m on my way ♪
♪让我自♥由♥♪
♪ Just set me free ♪
♪甜蜜的家♪
♪ Home sweet home ♪
♪甜蜜的家♪
♪ Home sweet home ♪
♪我正在归途♪
♪ Ooh, I’m on my way ♪
♪让我自♥由♥♪
♪ Just set me free ♪
♪甜蜜的家♪
♪ Home sweet home ♪
懂了
Understood.
BGM: Joy To The World
♪普世欢腾 救主下降♪
♪ Joy to the world, the Lord is come ♪
♪大地接她君王♪
♪ Let Earth receive her king ♪
我猜我来早了
Guess I’m early.
我希望导演不介意
I hope the director doesn’t mind.
宝贝 如果这是我的排练
Baby, if this were my rehearsal
有人中途闯进来 得有人掉脑袋了
and someone just barged on in, heads would roll.
我觉得你没事
I think you’re safe.
这不过是小孩的演出
This is just a nice little kid’s show.
有你的孩子吗
Is one of them yours?
不 苏珊 我是导演
Oh no, I’m–I’m Susan. I’m the director.
好啊 苏珊女士 我看到你了
Okay. Ms. Susan. I see you.
我喜欢这里有个女性导演 不错
Ooh, I love having a woman director up in here. Okay.
你的孩子呢
And yours is?
最边上那个可爱的卷毛
Oh, that adorable bundle of hair on the end.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
虽然她不是我的 也许未来有一天吧
Although she’s not mine. Maybe one day.
那你觉得这些小天使怎么样
So what do you think of all these little angels?
你真的想要我的意见吗
Did you really want my opinion?
当然 你说”你的排练”
Oh, uh, sure, sure. You said “Your rehearsals.”
你肯定略知一二…
You must know a thing or two about–
我觉得他们看起来心惊胆战
I think they look scared.
他们看起来像是被劫持了
They look like they’re being held hostage.
这首歌♥叫做《普世欢腾》 苏珊
The song is called “Joy to the World,” Susan.
你觉得台上欢腾吗
Do you see any joy in that stage?
欢腾 有吗
Joy, anywhere?
没有 我同意你的话
No. No. I, I don’t–I don’t disagree.
今年的小朋友都比较害羞
Um, it’s a timid group we have this year, uh,
但如果你有想法能让他们…
but if you have any ideas for how we could make the–
当然了 拿着我的包
Oh, sure, hold my purse.
小朋友们
Hi, kids.
♪接她君王♪
♪ Receive her king ♪
你的拨浪鼓呢
Where’s your rattle?
我们一起去找吧
Let’s go find it.
你还好吗
You all right?
只是…看到家里在圣诞节的时候
It’s just–it’s odd seeing the house at Christmas
空空如也很奇怪
without any decorations.
你们好啊
Hi, guys.
你知道我演《胡桃夹子》的那张照片在哪吗
Do you know where that photo is of me in “The Nutcracker”?
麦克斯不相信我出演了克拉拉
Max doesn’t believe that I was Clara.
可能在车♥库♥里
Oh, it’s probably out in the garage
跟其他的圣诞装饰品一起
with the rest of the Christmas stuff.
我今晚要带佐伊去看《胡桃夹子》
I’m taking Zoey to see “The Nutcracker” Tonight,
只想让她感受下圣诞节
just to give her a little taste of Christmas.
而且这不是因为
That’s not a guilt trip
你们在节日都出去了而有的愧疚之旅
because you’re all leaving town for the holidays.
只是我想拌机灵 因为我就是很机灵
It’s just me trying to be cute, you know, as I do.
我不知道还有谁因为… 妈
Ooh, I don’t know who there is because–Mom,
你能信吗 这些人今天给我们寄的贺卡
can you believe all the cards that people sent us this year?
全是完美的家庭
All these, like, perfect families
住在完美的房♥子里 带着他们完美的孩子
in their perfect houses with their perfect little kids.
什么时候有了这种风气
When did this become a thing?
这不是针对你的批评 迈尔斯
This is not a judgment against you, Miles.
只是他们在抱怨社会
This is just them railing against society,
仅此而已
that’s all that is.
大家真是毫不保留啊
Wow. People really go all out, huh?
没什么比得上
Oh, those are nothing compared
“格拉克家庭简报”
to the “Gluck Family Holiday Newsletter.”
格拉克家庭是谁 为什么我想成为他们
Whoa, who are the Glucks and why do I wanna be them?
格拉克家庭简报
格拉克家庭简报
你不想成为他们
Hey, you don’t wanna be them.
-亚当·格拉克是个混球 -对
– Adam Gluck is a douchebag, okay? – Yeah.
我们一起上的法学院
We went to law school with him.
对 而且每年
Yeah, and every year,
他都给我们寄长长的圣诞简报
he sends us a long Christmas newsletter