I mean, it was fun while it lasted,
但显然我应该
but clearly I should leave
把沉重的小心心负担交给专家
the heavy heart song lifting to the experts.
好吧 你知道吗
Okay. You know what,
如果你之后想知道我在想什么
if you ever wanna know what’s going on inside my head,
直接问我 我会告诉你
just ask me and I’ll tell you.
你是说 就像感情中两个
You mean, like two healthy, normal,
健康普通 会沟通的成年人那样吗
communicative people in a relationship?
对 就是那样
Yeah, just like that.
♪来年的幸福♪
♪ Happiness in the coming year ♪
♪用冬青树装点大厅♪
♪ Let’s deck the halls with holly ♪
♪唱着《寂静夜》♪
♪ Sing sweet “Silent Night” ♪
♪用天使羽毛装点树♪
♪ Fill the tree with angel hair ♪
♪还有这些漂亮的灯饰♪
♪ And pretty, pretty lights ♪
那我们知道了为什么老天爷给我这些能力
So…I guess we know why the universe gave me the powers.
但…那你呢 小佐
But…what about you, Zo?
好问题
That’s a good question.
也许我得到能力
I mean, maybe I got them all
是为了在我爸爸临死前与他交流
so I could communicate with my dad while he was dying.
或…也许是为了让你有机会帮助他人
Or…maybe you got them to help others.
这世界有好多人
I mean, there’s a lot of people hurting out there
需要你的帮助
who could sure use you.
或…
Or…
我这辈子花了太多时间
I was spending too much of my life
躲在电脑屏幕后面
hiding behind a computer screen.
老天爷只是想告诉我
And the universe was trying to tell me
该抬头看了
it was time to look up.