and then when I feel more comfortable
只做玛姬
just being Maggie
而不是…
instead of…
“米奇和玛姬”
“Mitch and Maggie…”
也许那时候我们再回头看看跟其他人约会这件事
Maybe then we’ll revisit the whole idea of seeing other people.
你觉得如何
How’s that sound?
米奇尔·理查德·克拉克之墓
我也这么认为
I think so, too.
我想你
I miss you.
我爱你
I love you.
但那些你都已经知道了
But you know all that already.
圣诞快乐 米奇
Merry Christmas, Mitch.
我觉得你应该至少打开我的礼物后
I think you should at least open my gift
再对此生气吧
before you get this mad about it.
还是因为杰克吗
Is this still about Jack?
因为说真的 我也有错
Because honestly, I am equally at fault.
我昨晚听到你的所有家人
I heard your whole family
唱一首小心心歌♥曲 佐
sing a heart song last night, Zo.
歌♥曲里包含着很多痛苦和脆弱
There was just so much pain and vulnerability in it.
我总感觉这都是我造成的
And I couldn’t help but feel like I made that happen.
我邀请了那个人 我造成了那些痛苦
I invited that man. I caused all that suffering.
麦克斯 痛苦本来就在
Max, the pain was there.
永远都在
The pain is always there.
哀悼和悲伤就是为了疗伤
That’s what grief and mourning is.
但现在正在好转
But it’s getting better
而且会越来越好 我知道
and it’s gonna keep getting better, I know it.
你知道什么不会好转吗
Yeah, you know what’s not gonna get better?
我现在感受到的内疚和惭愧
All of this guilt and shame I now have inside of me.
全因为一个破碎的雪球吗
All because of a broken snow globe?
不 因为从你告诉我
No, because of the way I treated you
你有这个能力后 我对你的种种
ever since the moment you told me you had this power.
说真的 有多少次我因
Honestly, how many times have I hammered you
为我们感情中的不平衡而迁怒于你
over the lack of equality in our relationship?
全是因为你能听见我的小心心歌♥曲
All because you could hear my heart songs
而我听不见你的
and I couldn’t hear yours?
我只关注于你的能力让我有什么感受
I was so focused on how your powers made me feel
从没想过这些对你造成的伤害
that I never thought about the toll they took on you.
这很不公平
And that sucks.
因为这个…
Because this…
这对一个人来说太难以承受
is so much for one human being to take on.
对 这是沉重的负担
It is. It’s a lot to carry.
有时他人的痛苦确实…
And, sometimes other people’s pain can be…
难以承受
overwhelming.
所以我应该更加理解你
Which is why I should have been more understanding of you.
抱歉我之前那样对你
I’m so sorry for how I acted.
麦克斯 听我说
Max, listen to me.
你不可能知道我是什么感受
There’s no way you could have known what it’s like…
除非
Unless…
麦克斯
Max…
如果这就是你得到力量的原因
What if this is why you got the power?
好让你感受到我的感受
So that you could feel what I feel
理解我每天的经历
and understand what I experience every day.
如果共情让老天爷
And if empathy is the reason
给了你这个能力 那么…
the universe gave you this, then…
我们只会越来越强大
we are just going to keep getting stronger and stronger.
因为…
Because…
BGM: Time After Time
♪躺在床上♪
♪ Lying in my bed ♪
♪钟声滴答 想起你♪
♪ I hear the clock tick and think of you ♪
♪陷入循环♪
♪ Caught up in circles ♪
♪又见迷茫♪
♪ Confusion is nothing new ♪
♪回忆闪现 温暖夜色♪
♪ Flashback, warm nights ♪
♪差点被落下♪
♪ Almost left behind ♪
♪成箱的记忆♪
♪ Suitcase of memories ♪
♪一次又♪
♪ Time after ♪
♪有时你想象我♪
♪ Sometimes you picture me ♪
♪我走得太快♪
♪ I’m walking too far ahead ♪
♪你呼唤我♪
♪ You’re calling to me ♪
♪我听不见你的所言♪
♪ I can’t hear what you’ve said ♪
♪然后你说 慢点走♪
♪ Then you say, “Go slow” ♪
♪我落后了♪
♪ I fall behind ♪
♪一旦双手分开♪
♪ The second hand unwinds ♪
♪若你迷失 你可以寻觅♪
♪ If you’re lost, you can look ♪
♪你会找到我♪
♪ And you will find me ♪
♪一次又一次♪
♪ Time after time ♪
♪若你坠落 我能接住♪
♪ If you fall, I will catch you ♪
♪我会等待♪
♪ I’ll be waiting ♪
♪一次又一次♪
♪ Time after time ♪
♪若你迷失 你可以寻觅♪
♪ If you’re lost, you can look ♪
♪你会找到我♪
♪ And you will find me ♪
♪一次又一次♪
♪ Time after time ♪
♪若你坠落 我能接住♪
♪ If you fall, I will catch you ♪
♪我会等待♪
♪ I will be waiting ♪
♪一次又一次♪
♪ Time after time ♪
♪待我的照片褪色♪
♪ After my picture fades ♪
♪黑发变银发♪
♪ And darkness has turned to gray ♪
♪看着窗外♪
♪ Watching through windows ♪
♪你会想着我是否安好♪
♪ You’re wondering if I’m okay ♪
我听不见你了
I can’t hear you.
♪鼓声不合时宜地响着♪
♪ The drum beats out of time ♪
♪若你迷失 你能寻觅 你会找到我♪
♪ If you’re lost you can look and you will find me ♪
♪一次又一次♪
♪ Time after time ♪
♪若你坠落 我会接住♪
♪ If you fall I will catch you ♪
我觉得音乐…消失了
I think they’re…gone.
没事
It’s okay.
我觉得这是个不错的礼物 而且我戴着很帅
I think it’s a nice gift and I feel like I’m pulling it off.
我只是不确定适不适合我
I’m just–I’m not really sure if it’s me.
并不
It’s not.
那我们发这封简报吧
So, are we sending this newsletter or what?
好吧 我昨晚想了一整夜 尤其是
Okay, so I was thinking about it all night especially…
在杰克和黛布
after Jack and Deb,
详细了我们所有可笑的谎言
you know, bought all our ridiculous lies
而且佐伊说的话引起了我的思考
and Zoey got in my head and…
我其实 我写了另一封信
I actually–I wrote a different letter,
我在想也许我们应该寄这封
and I was thinking that maybe we should send this one instead.

Okay.
“亚当
“Hey, Adam.
我们本来打算给你寄一份假简报
“We were gonna send you a fake newsletter
诉说我们今年干的了不起的事
“saying all the amazing things we did this year.
但那不是真的
But that’s not true.
我们今年过得很不顺
We had a really tough year.”
我爸爸去世了
“My dad died.
我辞职了
“I left my job.
艾米莉经历了非常严重的产后抑郁症
“Emily suffered from some very intense postpartum depression.
要说什么 我们都只是
“If anything, we were all just trying to…
得过且过
“get by.
但最重要的是 我们还活着
“But here’s the thing: we’re still here.
我们还可以让对方开怀
“We can still make each other laugh.
我们有个很棒的孩子
“We have a great kid.
而且我们不需要假装自己的生活比现在更好
“And we don’t need to pretend our life is better
只为了让你嫉妒
“just for your benefit.
所以祝你节日愉快
So have a great holiday
或许明年就别再给我们寄圣诞节日卡了”
and maybe take us off the Christmas list next year.”
大卫 这…
David. That’s, um…
非常勇敢
that’s very brave.
而且很暖心
And heartfelt.
非常有力量 宝贝
It’s very powerful, babe.
你还是认为我们该给他寄另外一封 对吧
You still think we should send the other one, don’t you?
-绝对的 -好
– Most definitely. – Yeah.
好吧 我或许打开了一些礼物
Okay, yes, I may have opened up a few of the gifts
我知道那不是计划的一部分
and I know that wasn’t part of the plan,
但在你开口前 只是…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!