-Really? -Yes.
这是什么?
What’s this?
这是ue4d1一篇文章
Oh, that’s that article.
罗伯葛雷和出版社 洽谈黄道带一书
Robert Graysmith has quietly been shopping his book about the Zodiac.
是啊
Yeah.
-文章都是你搜集黄道带的资料 -这就是这篇文章的题材
-It talks all about you researching Zodiac. -Well, that’s what the article’s about.
这种事我并不想让人知道
I’m not so sure that’s something we want people to know about.
怎么 你觉得很丢脸?
Why? Are you embarrassed?
罗伯 我们都知道黄道带会做什么?
Robert, what’s the one thing we know about Zodiac?
他会看<旧金山纪事报>
He reads the Chronicle.
但是他从来不看贺伯·肯恩的专栏
Yeah, but he’s never gonna read Herb Caen.
-喂? -葛先生?
-Hello. -Mr. Graysmith?
你是今天文章里提到的罗伯?
The Robert Graysmith mentioned in the paper today?

Yeah?
我能告诉你谁是黄道带
I can tell you who the Zodiac is.
-你是谁? -黄道带对电影很着迷
-Who is this? -The Zodiac Killer is obsessed with movies.
他会拍下他的犯案过程
He recorded his murders on film.
我告诉警方 他们不想调查
I tried to tell the police, but they wouldn’t follow through on it.
你要找一个叫鲍伯·冯恩的人
There’s a man you need to find. His name is Bob Vaughn.
-笔! -冯恩
-Pen, pen. -V-A-U-G-H-N.
他是黄道带的朋友
He’s a friend of the Zodiac’s.
冯先生不知道他朋友是凶手
Mr. Vaughn does not know his friend is a killer,
他替他保存影片胶卷盒
and he is storing some film canisters for him.
那些影片就是证据
In these canisters is the evidence.
朋友? 这位朋友是谁?
Okay, yeah, friend? Who is this friend?
-你有这些资料应该就够了 -拜托
-You have quite enough to get started. -Oh, please.
黄道带的名字是瑞克马修
The Zodiac’s name is Rick Marshall.
你的吐司烤焦了
Your toast is burning.
我们在成长的阶段 会习惯每个字母的写法
We choose at some point in our lives how to physically construct each letter.
我们的脑海会牢记这些写法
Once we lock that into our brains,
笔迹可能会随着岁月改变
our handwriting may change over the years,
但是写字的方法不会变 你懂吗?
But the moves themselves remain unaltered. Understand?
我懂
Yes.
但是黄道带的写法♥会♥变
Except Zodiac’s doesn’t.
尤其是K这个字母
Specifically with his K.
他第一封信的K用了两笔划
In his first letters, he executed the K with two strokes.
-之后的信却变成三笔划 -为什么?
-Later letters, he did them with three. -Why?
我们不知道 抱歉 我得浇花
We don’t know. Excuse me, I’ve got to spray this.
几个人因为笔迹被排除嫌疑?
How many suspects were cleared through handwriting?
全部 还有计程车上的指纹 全都不符合任何人
All of them. Also the print in the cab. No match was ever found.
有人能够骗过笔迹检验比对吗?
Is there any way that someone could beat a handwriting test?
没有 不管黄道带是谁 绝对不是我排除嫌疑的那些人
No. Whoever the Zodiac is, he’s not someone I cleared.
一个月前有个男人找到我家 他看来很烦恼
About a month ago, a man showed up on my doorstep very distraught.
他叫瓦勒斯佩尼
His name was Wallace Penny.
他说他认识黄道带 还给了名字
He said he knew who the Zodiac was. Gave me a name.
-瑞克 瑞克什么的 -瑞克·马修?
-Rick. Rick somebody. -Rick Marshall?
是啊 同一个人也打了电♥话♥给我
Yeah. I think that the man who you talked to called me, too.
他一走我就查我的档案 我没排除瑞克·马修的嫌疑
After he left, then I checked my files. I never cleared a Rick Marshall.
喂?
Hello?
你是谁?
Hello? Who is this?
打错了
It’s the wrong number.
你听过瑞克·马修这名字吗?
Does the name Rick Marshall mean anything to you?
-你想找什么? -你有什么?
-What are you after? -What do you got?
其实你说出了我最爱的嫌犯名字
Hypothetically, you just named my favorite suspect in the whole case.
这些话不能公开 几年前我想采马修的指纹
This is off the record. Couple years back, I was trying to get Marshall’s prints.
我给他一张照片
I handed him a photo.
他看了一下 还给我的时候说
He looks at it. He’s about to give it back and he stops and he says,
天啊 上面都是我的指纹
My goodness, I got fingerprints all over this.
然后就把指纹擦掉
And he wipes them off.
你为什么没有比对他的笔迹?
Why didn’t you test him for handwriting?
因为后来采到他的指纹
Because when they finally did run his prints,
不符合计程车上那枚指纹
they cleared him against the one in Stine’s cab.
-凶手就不是他 -也许是 也许不是
-So, then, it’s not him. -Maybe yes, maybe no.
什么意思?
No. What do you mean?
黄道带在现场留下一对手套
Zodiac left gloves behind at the scene.
如果他知道要戴手套犯案
If he had the foresight to bring gloves with him
怎么会不小心留下指纹?
how the hell’s he gonna accidentally leave a print behind?
指纹印在死者的血迹上面
But it was in the victim’s blood.
也许是旁观者的指纹 或是刑♥警♥不小心留下的指纹
Could have been one of the bystanders, or a cop just reaches out, boom, false print.
这枚指纹排除了2500名嫌犯
Yeah, but that print disqualified 2,500 suspects.
-所以才同时比对笔迹 -除了瑞克马修
-Which is why we also used handwriting. -But not for Rick Marshall.
旧金山刑♥警♥在他家窗户看到字迹
SFPD saw a handwritten sign in the window of his house.
觉得不像黄道带的笔迹 于是就不去管他了
Decided it looked nothing like the Z letters, so they just moved on.
他们怎么知道那是瑞克的字迹
How do they know that Rick Marshall wrote the sign?
我也这么想
My thoughts exactly.
瑞克马修是个海军
Rick Marshall was a Navy man.
接受过编码训练 他也在一家电影院当放映师
He received code training. He was also a projectionist at a silent film theater.
那我该怎么拿到瑞克的笔迹?
Well, then, how do I get copies of Rick Marshall’s handwriting?
三种方法 一: 申请搜索票 你拿不到
Three ways. One, get a warrant, which you can’t.
第二是他自愿提供 不可能 第三种方法呢?
Two, get him to volunteer, which he won’t. Yeah, and three?
你自己想办法啰
Get creative.
我没有好建议 你拿到我就比对
I don’t know what to tell you. You get it, I’ll analyze it.
-其它的就要靠你自己 -那个去找你的人
-Beyond that, you’re on your own. -Okay, what about the guy who came to see you,
也是打给我的那个人呢?
the one who called me?
你是说瓦勒斯·佩尼?
You mean Wallace Penny?
他有留下电♥话♥号♥码吗?
Yeah. Did he leave a number?
-喂? -嗨 我是罗伯·葛雷史密斯
-Hello? -Hi, this is Robert Graysmith.
-你怎么找到我? -我需要瑞克·马修的笔迹样本
-How did you find me? -I need a sample of Rick Marshall’s handwriting.
我说过 冯恩ue4d1
I told you. Vaughn is who…
佩尼先生 如果瑞克是黄道带
Mr. Penny, if Rick Marshall is the Zodiac,
我就需要他的笔迹当证据
I need a sample of his handwriting to confirm it.
你到底能不能帮忙?
Can you help me or not?
瑞克替冯恩工作的电影院ue4d1
Rick used to draw movie posters for the theater Vaughn worked at.
-划过一些海报 我会寄一张给你 -谢谢
-I’ll send one down. -Thank you.
我需要更多样本
I’ll need to see more samples.
-好 但他是吗? -这是我目前看过最接近的
-Yeah, but is it… -It’s as close as I’ve ever seen.
我们必须小心行事 我们要指认的这个人是黄道带
We have to tread lightly here. We’re talking about implicating this man as the Zodiac.
我能拿到更多样本 只要找到冯恩就能找到琳达
I can get more. I’ll just find Vaughn and I’ll track down Linda.
我是说 琳达是黛琳的姐姐 我去过监理处
I mean, Linda is Darlene’s sister. I’ve been to the DMV,
跟她父母谈过 不过没有人知道她在哪里
and I talked to her parents, but still, nobody knows where to find her.
葛先生 大部分的字迹都符合
Mr. Graysmith, most of the writing matches the exemplar.
不过我最怕的是不符合的部分
In a way, though, it’s the part that doesn’t match that scares me the most.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
电影海报上唯一不符合的字母
Well, on the poster, the one letter that absolutely, positively does not match
就是K
is the letter K.
你没有卡♥通♥动物饼干吧?
You wouldn’t happen to have any animal crackers in there, would you?
第五小组 请陶希打回总部
Unit Five. Toschi needs to call in on a landline.
(1978年4月25日 加州 旧金山)
-勤务中心 -大卫·陶希
-Dispatch. -Hey. Dave Toschi.
我帮你接
I’ll connect you.
-大卫 -什么事?
-Dave? -Yeah. What’s up?
<旧金山纪事报>的达菲詹宁在总部
Jennings here from the Chronicle.
早上寄来的 你最好看看
It came in this morning and you need to see it right now.
看什么?
See what?
黄道带的信 上面提到你
The new Zodiac letter. And it mentions you.
好吧
Okay, okay.
好吧 快回总部
Shit. All right, come on. Hall of Justice!
快点 快ue4d1快ue4d1
Now! Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on!
大卫
Dave!
你有带在身上吗?
Do you have it with you?
我是黄道带 我回来了
This is the Zodiac speaking. I’m back with you.
告诉贺伯我还在 一直都在
Tell Herb Caen I am here, I have always been here.
陶希很有一套 不过我更聪明
That city pig Toschi is good, but I am smarter and better.
他迟早会累了 然后放过我
He will get tired, then leave me alone.
我等着有人把我拍成电影 谁会饰演我呢?
I’m waiting for a good movie about me. Who will play me?
现在由我掌控局面
I’m now in control of all things.
他们来自风纪组
These guys are from Internal Affairs.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
今晚新闻头条
Good evening. Our top story tonight,
旧金山警局证实
the San Francisco Police Department has confirmed
自称黄道带并吓坏湾区的凶手
that the man who calls himself the Zodiac and terrorized the Bay Area

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!