回到科威特真好
it’s good to be back in Kuwait.
再见到你也很好
And it’s good to see you again.
哈 有段时间了
Huh, it’s been a while.
我需要帮助
I need a favor.
我为什么要帮你?
Why I should help you?
因为我们是朋友
Because we’re friends.
你说我们是朋友
You saying we are friend.
为什么只有你需要帮助的时候可以找我?
How come you only call me when you need help?
而我需要帮助的时候
But when I need something,
你连电♥话♥都不接
you are too busy to pick up the phone.
我觉得这不是朋友
I don’t think we are friend.
好吧 有道理
All right, fair enough.
送你辆兰博基尼V10怎么样?
How about a V10 Lamborghini?
这算是朋友了吧?
How’s that for friendship?
可怜的混♥蛋♥不得不起床
Poor fucker had to get out of bed.
嘿
Hey.
-非常感谢你这么做 感激不尽 -欢迎
-Thank you very much for this. Appreciate it. -You’re welcome.
好的
All right.
-这是辆Balboni吗? -对
-Is this a Balboni? -Yeah.
太牛了
Fuck me dead.
是不错
That’s nice.
很不错 你怎么说?
Really nice. What are you thinking?
啊? 值吗? 动心了吗?
Huh? Maybe a convertible? Get a bit of wind in the hair?
哈? 可以吗?
Huh? Put the top down?
我想要这辆
I think I will choose this one.
让我们单独谈谈好吗? 谢谢
Give us a minute? Thank you.
明智之选 朋友
That’s a nice choice, my friend.
黄色跑车 太厉害了 对吧?
Speed yellow. Go big or go home, huh?
明智之选
Nice choice.
赛义德?
Sayeed?
是谁?
Who is it?
你觉得呢?
Who do you think?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Guy’s a terrorist.
他妈妈住在这
His mother lives here.
我只要她的电♥话♥号♥码
I just need her phone number.
在科威特不会有影响吧?
There will be no repercussions in Kuwait?
在巴基斯坦 某个地方 可能会有人死
Somebody might die, at some point, in Pakistan.
成交吗?
We got a deal?
嘿 杰克
Hey, Jack.
赛义德家的电♥话♥正在监听
Sayeed family call in progress,
不过可能结果不像你想象那样
but you’re not gonna like this.
地勤人员人手不够
The Ground Branch guys are dragging their heels.
无人可用
There’s no team deployed right now.
该死
Fuck.
他什么要紧的事都没说
He hasn’t said anything incriminating,
不过他在拉瓦尔品第的呼叫中心
but he’s at the Rawal Call Center in Rawalpindi.
嘿
Hey!
你为什么不在拉瓦尔品第派一个小队?
Why haven’t you deployed a team to stay in Rawalpindi?
其一 太危险
For one thing, it’s dangerous.
其二 在没有事先得到情报的情况下
For another, the area is too congested for us
那个区域对我们来说太不通畅了
to be effective without some predictive intelligence.
是 可是正因如此你才应该派队
Yeah, but that’s why you should forward deploy,
这样才能缩短反应时间
so you can shorten your response time.
可是 还是不行
Still, it wouldn’t work.
为什么?
Why?
这个人从不会打足够长时间的电♥话♥
The guy never stays on the phone long enough.
你还没试呢
You haven’t tried.
这样 我没有人手
Look, I don’t have the personnel.
托辞 伙计
That’s bullshit, man.
什么? 是这样 我的人在巴基斯坦追踪威胁情况
Yeah? As it is, my guys don’t get any sleep
连觉都没得睡
tracking the threats within Pakistan.
好吧 我明白了
Right, I understand.
可是 其实 我才不管
But, you know, I don’t really care
你们有没有的睡
if your guys get sleep or not!
你们在研究的这个人 叫什么来着?
This guy you’re obsessed with, what’s his name again?
阿布·艾哈迈德在科威特的假名
Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti’s the nom de guerre.
他的真名 我们认为 叫伊布拉希姆·赛义德
His true name, we think, is Ibrahim Sayeed.
家在科威特
Family lives in Kuwait.
我们在监听他们的电♥话♥
We’ve been listening in on their calls.
是不是 有 八个兄弟
Wasn’t it, like, eight brothers
还有一百万的表亲 跟以往的情况一样?
and a million cousins, that we know about?
打电♥话♥的有可能是任何人
Anyone could be calling home.
-我知道 -我想说 不是说他
-I know. -I mean, it’s not like
在电♥话♥里说 “嘿 妈 是我 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥”
he’s saying, “Hey, Mom, it’s me, the terrorist.”
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
可是 这两个月来
But, look, over the course of two months,
他用了六部不同的预付费电♥话♥ 从两个不同的城市
he’s called from six different pay phones, from two different cities,
一个电♥话♥从不用两次
never using the same phone twice.
而且当他母亲问他在哪的时候 他说的是假话
And when his mother asked him where he was, he lied.
他说他没出国
He said that he was in a place in the country
只是信♥号♥♥不好 说自己在部族地区
with bad cell reception, implying he was in the Tribals,
可是其实 他是在白沙瓦的一个市场里
when in fact, he was in a market in Peshawar.
不好意思 这不是正常人的表现
I’m sorry, but that’s not normal guy behavior,
这是谍报手段
that’s tradecraft.
呃 可能他只是不喜欢他妈
Well, maybe he just doesn’t like his mom.
这样 如果他说到行动
Look, if he talks about an operation
或者提到任何敏感的事情
or refers to anything remotely fishy,
我再关注他 好吗?
I’ll get on him, okay?
不 不 不行
No, no. Not okay.
是这样 阿布·艾哈迈德很聪明
Look, Abu Ahmed is too smart
绝对不会在电♥话♥里谈论行动的
to tip his hand by talking about ops on the phone.
他为本拉♥登♥工作
He works for bin Laden.
那种打电♥话♥谈行动的人
The guys that talk about ops
干不了这个
on the phone don’t get that job.
为了这个我已经死了很多朋友了
A lot of my friends have died trying to do this.
我相信我活下来就是为了能够完成这个任务
I believe I was spared so I could finish the job.
这个是监控拍摄的画面而画面中
It is in surveillance video and pictures like this
的汽车炸♥弹♥刚刚才停下
of the explosive-laden vehicle just moments before it was parked
警方急切得希望能够抓到昨晚的疑犯
that police hope to find the man who wanted so badly last night
正在时代广场做伤亡统计
to leave a body count in Times Square.
世界上有些人
There are some people around the world
认为我们的自♥由♥是一种威胁
that find our freedom so threatening
他们愿意牺牲自己或者任何人的生命
that they’re willing to kill themselves and others
来阻止我们享受自♥由♥
to prevent us from enjoying it,
可是我们不会…
but we’re not gonna let that…
对于你加强对通话人的监视行动
I really need to talk to you about beefing up
我们有必要谈谈了
our surveillance operation on the caller.
我们没有对通话人执行监视行动
We don’t have a surveillance operation on the caller.
有人刚刚试图炸掉时代广场
Someone just tried to blow up Times Square,
而你还在跟我谈什么
and you’re talking to me about some facilitator
有些犯人七年前说
who some detainee seven years ago said
曾经与基♥地♥组♥织♥很做过的人?
might have been working with al-Qaeda?
他是找到本拉♥登♥的关键
He’s the key to bin Laden.
我他妈不关心本拉♥登♥
I don’t fucking care about bin Laden.
我关心的是下一次行动
I care about the next attack.
你们应该开始从美国基♥地♥组♥织♥分支上着手
You’re gonna start working on the American al-Qaeda cells.
保卫本土
Protect the homeland.
是本拉♥登♥让他们一直在袭击我们的本土
bin Laden is the one who keeps telling them to attack the homeland!
要不是他
If it wasn’t for him,
基♥地♥组♥织♥应该还把注意力放在海外的目标上
al-Qaeda would still be focused on overseas targets.
如果你真的想保卫本土
If you really want to protect the homeland,
你应该抓本拉♥登♥
you need to get bin Laden.
这个人从没见过本拉♥登♥
This guy never met bin Laden!
这家伙就是个在他妈网上写作的自♥由♥作家
This guy’s a freelancer working off the fucking Internet.
四年内都没人跟本拉♥登♥讲过话
No one’s even talked to bin Laden in four years.
他已经过气了
He’s out of the game.
他可能已经死了
He may well even be dead.
他他妈最好是死了
He might as well be fucking dead.
可是你在干什么? 你在追踪一个鬼魂
But you know what you’re doing? You’re chasing a ghost
还要带着整个部门围着你转
while the whole fucking network grows all around you!