名叫胡马姆·哈利勒·巴拉维
Humam Khalil al-Balawi.
他是个约旦医生
He’s a Jordanian doctor.
他就在核心层里
He’s right there in the inner circle.
我不信
I don’t buy it.
不是你告诉我的没人会背叛基♥地♥组♥织♥吗?
Didn’t you tell me yourself nobody turns on al-Qaeda?
约旦人为他效命一年了 安排宴会 筹钱
The Jords have worked him for a year, dinners, money.
他们说服他相信出♥卖♥♥♥基♥地♥组♥织♥
They convinced him it’s his patriotic duty
并由此致富是他的爱国义务
to turn on al-Qaeda and get rich doing it.
这是约旦人的一面之词
Yeah, well, so the Jords say.
是的 你说的对
Yeah, you’re right.
我们不能信任这个或者约旦人
We can’t rely on this or the Jords.
我们得面对面地对质
We’ve got to evaluate him face-to-face.
他或许不是那么聪明 或许满嘴胡言
He may not be that smart. He may be full of shit.
但我们必须跟他谈话后下结论
But we have to talk to him and find out.
关键是跟他见面 这样我们可以
The key is to meet him, so we can figure out
亲自了解他的能力
for ourselves what he can actually do.
他真的要一台血液透析仪?
He really asked for a dialysis machine?
或许我们可以给那儿玩意灌上毒药
Maybe we can fill the damn thing with poison.
巴拉维的见面取消了
The meeting with Balawi’s off.
他不能来伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
He can’t come to Islamabad.
不能还是不肯?
Can’t or won’t?
他拒绝出行
He’s not gonna travel.
有风险
Security risk.
我一再说美国不会使用酷刑
I’ve said repeatedly that America doesn’t torture.
而且我会确保不用酷刑的
And I’m gonna make sure that we don’t torture.
这是挽回美国在世界的道德形象
Those are part and parcel of an effort
努力中不可缺少的部分
to regain, uh, America’s moral stature in the world.
能透露一下您可能什么时候开始…
Can you give us some sense of when you might start…
他想让我们去找他
He wants us to go to him.
他会和部落在米兰沙赫跟我们见面
He’ll meet us in Miranshah with the Tribals.
他明知我们是白人 我们在那儿会被绑♥架♥的
He knows we’re white. We’d get kidnapped there.
或许应该在别处见面
Maybe do it somewhere else.
德国或者英国? 他有合法护照
Germany or the U.K.? He’s got a clean passport.
他不会离开基♥地♥组♥织♥领地的
He’s not gonna travel out of al-Qaeda territory.
你也不能去见他
And you’re not going to him.
我不会 相信我
I’m not, believe me.
我们困住了
We’re stuck.
查普曼营地怎么样?
What about Camp Chapman?
在阿富汗
Afghanistan.
那儿可以是安全区域
That could be safe territory.
或许有些鲁莽行事
This may be going overboard,
但我给他烤了个蛋糕
but I baked him a cake.
穆♥斯♥林♥不用蛋糕庆祝
Muslims don’t celebrate with cake.
别这么夸张 人人都爱蛋糕
Don’t be so literal, everyone likes cake.
你现在想来还不晚 会很有趣的
It’s not too late for you to come, you know. It’ll be fun.
不 我不想抢人风头
No, I don’t want to be a straphanger.
这是你的时刻 你是第一个发现的
It’s your show, you were the first to see the potential in this.
哦 来吧
Oh, come on!
我们准备了好多酒
We’ve got lots of wine.
真爽 给我带一瓶
Cool. Bring me back a bottle.
我会的
I will do.
不谈工作 但这个家伙真的是
Not to get technical, but this guy is actually
911之后第一次大突破
the first big break we’ve had since 9/11.
敬重大突破
To big breaks and the little people
和幕后的小人物
that make them happen.
目前 他说的一切
So far, everything he’s said
我们都反复核对了 证实是真的
we’ve cross-checked, and it’s proved legit.
我认为钱是很有说服力的
And I think the money is persuasive.
两千五百万?
$25 million?
够开始新的人生了
That buys a new life.
你觉得他有没有可能夸大了他的地位?
Do you think he might be exaggerating his access?
有可能
Possibly.
但是基♥地♥组♥织♥需要医生 而他们缺少人手
But al-Qaeda needs doctors, and they are short-staffed,
这可以解释他的地位上升
and that could explain his rise.
在六个月到一年内 如果他没有搞砸
In six months to a year, if he doesn’t fuck up,
他可能被召去治疗本拉♥登♥
he could be called in to treat Bin Laden.
到那时候
At that moment,
桌上放着两千五百万
with 25 mil on the table,
我认为他会背叛大人物的
I think he gives up the big man.
如果他不配合 我们就杀了他
And if he doesn’t, we kill him.
-约翰? -什么事
-John? -Yeah.
他到了之后 让我开场
When he arrives, let me set the tone,
然后我会交给你
and then I’ll flip it to you
你可以跟他谈资产保护的问题
and you can talk about asset protection.
明白
Roger that.
呃 劳伦…
Uh, Lauren…
我知道你想问他问题
I know you want to get some questions in there,
但是约翰说完后给巴拉维一点时间
but give Balawi a little time after John speaks.
我们问完基础问题 吃生日蛋糕
We’ll cover the basics, have his birthday cake,
然后会进入本质问题
then we’ll get into the nitty-gritty.
这个顺序可以吗? 还是你想介绍一遍大家?
Is that order okay? Or do you want to introduce everyone?
我会介绍你 然后你介绍你的团队
I’ll introduce you, you introduce your team.
他知道这是场高层会面
He knows this is a high-level meeting.
小提问
Quick question.
所有这些都在我们主楼进行吗?
All this taking place inside our main building?
是的 还有 呃 劳伦
Right. And, uh, Lauren,
华盛顿要求实时更新
Washington will want real-time updates,
所以请随时准备
so please stay on top of that.
简明扼要
Be concise.
主管消息灵通
The director’s in the loop.
如果他不通知总统的话
And I wouldn’t be surprised
我不会感到意外
if he doesn’t update the President.
好 我着手去办
Yeah, I’m on it.
现在 我要去把他带过来
Now, I just got to get his ass down here.
为什么这里有门卫? 我们讨论过这点了
Why are there gate guards there? We talked about this.
当我的线人到时 不应该有人在这儿
No one is supposed to be there when my source arrives.
你们可能已经吓到他了
You might have spooked him already.
只有我们时时跟随他
All procedures only work
-流程才能进行 -这次不一样
-if we follow them every time. -This is different!
很抱歉我无法解释 但有正当理由
I’m sorry I can’t explain, but it’s for a good cause.
听着 我负责每个人的安全 好吗?
Look, I’m responsible for everybody’s safety, okay?
不仅仅是你的问题
It’s not just about you.
我只需要他们离开一下
I just need them to go away for a minute.
他一到这儿你就可以搜身
You can search him as soon as he gets here.
各岗位听令 我是鞭绳
All stations, this is Whiplash.
先暂时退下
Go ahead and stand down.
收到
Copy that.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 他来了
Okay, he’s coming.
他来了后我们就要搜身
We’re gonna search him when he gets here.
当然
Sure.
好了 下车吧
Okay, let’s go!
他是这么跛行的吗?
Is he supposed to limp like that?
把手从口袋里拿出来
Get your hand out of your pocket.
-嘿 -真♥主♥万岁
-Hey. -Allahu Akbar.
-嘿 -把手从口袋里拿出来
-Hey! -Get your hand out of your pocket!
-嘿 -马上
-Hey! -Do it now!
-快 -马上
-Come on. -Do it now!
真♥主♥万岁 真♥主♥万岁
Allahu Akbar. Allahu Akbar!
中♥央♥情报局说
The CIA says seven of its employees
在阿富汗某基地的自杀式爆♥炸♥中
were killed and six others wounded in a suicide bombing
七名雇员死亡 其他六人受伤
at a base in Afghanistan.
这是中♥央♥情报局所遭受的最可怕的袭击之一
It was one of the deadliest attacks in CIA history.
美♥联♥社♥了解到当地中情局的主管
The Associated Press has learned that the chief
也在被害者之列
of the CIA’s post in the province is among the victims.
前任官员说她是三个孩子的母亲
Former officials say she was the mother of three.
塔♥利♥班♥发表声明对此次爆♥炸♥负责…
The Taliban claim responsibility for the bombing…
你还好吗?
You okay?
我 呃 本以为这一天不能再糟了
I, um, didn’t think this day could get any worse,
但是 呃 沙特情报传来坏消息
but, uh, bad news from Saudi intelligence.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!