没有?
No?
好吧 你已经18个小时没吃东西了
All right, you haven’t eaten in 18 hours.
我们得保持你的能量
We need to keep your energy up.
饿了没?
You hungry?
很多兄弟告诉我们说阿布·艾哈迈德是本拉♥登♥的线人
A lot of brothers told us Abu Ahmed was Bin Laden’s courier
而且他跟你走得很近
and that he worked very closely with you.
你说的是阿布·哈立德
You are thinking of Abu Khalid.
谁?
Who?
俾路支
AI-Baluchi.
我和首领的信使
My courier for the Sheik.
好吧
Okay.
所以你的意思是
So you’re telling me
其他所有的兄弟都是错的
all the other brothers are wrong
某位非常著名的俾路支人
and there’s some famous Baluchi guy
为你和本拉♥登♥效力 而我从没有听说过
working for you and Bin Laden that I’ve never even heard of.
为什么你会听说过他呢?
Why should you have heard of him?
这个俾路支家伙长什么样子?
What does this Baluchi guy look like?
很高 长长的白胡子
Tall. Long white beard.
很瘦
Thin.
拄着一根手杖
He uses a cane.
有点像甘道夫
Kind of like Gandalf.
谁?
Who?
你最后一次见他是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw him?
一个月前 在卡拉奇
A month ago. In Karachi.
但我不知道他现在在哪
But I don’t know where he is now.
有时 我根本就见不到他
Sometimes, I wouldn’t even see him.
他只告诉我们
He would just tell me
把情报放哪
where to leave the messages.
你的回答还不够
You’re not being fulsome in your replies.
你不能强迫我
You cannot force me
告诉你们我不知道的东西
to tell you something I don’t know.
你意识到这不是普通的监狱吧
You do realize this is not a normal prison.
你决定自己被对待的方式
You determine how you’re treated.
你的日子会非常不好过
And your life is gonna be very uncomfortable
除非你给我我要的情报
until you give me the information I need.
阿布·艾哈迈德目前确切的住址是什么?
Where exactly is Abu Ahmed living at the moment?
法拉赫完全否定认识阿布·艾哈迈德
Faraj is completely denying knowing Abu Ahmed.
所有的酷刑都用过了
That’s using every measure we have.
这样 要么他会缄口不言
Well, he’s either gonna keep withholding
要么他会死于你给他的压力
or he’s gonna die from the pressure you’re putting on him.
嘿 你想不想审一轮?
Hey, you want to take a run at him?
不想
No.
-不想? -不想
-No? -No.
什么时候开始不想的?
Since when no?
跟你说 我正打算告诉你
You know, I was meaning to tell you,
我要离开这儿
I’m getting out of here.
你还好吗?
You okay?
嗯 我没事 只是…
Yeah, I’m fine, I’m just…
你知道 我想我已经看过太多男人裸体了
You know, I think I’ve seen too many guys naked.
到现在肯定有他妈的一百多了
It’s got to be over a fucking hundred at this point.
我要去做点正常的事情
I need to go and do something normal for a while.
比如?
Like what?
去华盛顿
Go to Washington.
跳跳舞 看看外界是什么样的
Do the dance, see how that environment works.
你应该跟我一起去
You should come with me.
真的 跟我一起
Yeah, be my number two.
你看起来虚弱得跟吸毒了似的
You’re looking a little strung out yourself.
我在华盛顿可找不到阿布·艾哈迈德
I’m not gonna find Abu Ahmed from D.C.
他们杀了我的猴子
They killed my monkeys.
说什么逃跑的屁话
Some bullshit about escaping.
你相信吗?
You fucking believe that?
-抱歉 丹 -是啊 我知道
-Sorry, Dan. -Yeah, I know.
听着 玛雅 你现在对拘留者要格外小心
Look, Maya, you got to be real careful with the detainees now.
好吗? 政♥治♥环境在变化
Okay? Politics are changing,
当监督委员会来的时候
and you don’t want to be the last one
你可不想做最后一个拿着狗链的人
holding a dog collar when the oversight committee comes.
-我知道 -真的?
-I know. -Yeah?
回巴基斯坦后
And watch your back
要特别当心
when you get back to Pakistan.
现在那儿的人都认识你
Everyone knows you there now.
抱歉
Sorry.
该死的检查点
Fucking checkpoints.
-玛雅? -什么事?
-Maya? -Yeah?
我们在社交场合 正常点
We’re socializing. Be social.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我知道阿布·艾哈迈德
Look, I know Abu Ahmed
是你的宝贝 但该是时候剪断脐带了
is your baby, but it is time to cut the umbilical cord.
不 还不到时候
No, it’s not.
那就是法拉赫让你失望了 这很正常
So Faraj went south on you, it happens.
在伦敦和西班牙还有余党
There are still cells in London and Spain
计划下一轮的袭击
who are planning the next round of attacks.
我可以同时调查
I can work on it at the same time.
-再者 我觉得他撒谎是件好事 -不
-Plus, I think it’s a good thing he lied. -No.
不能以牺牲家园为代价 你不能…
Not at the expense of protecting the homeland, you can’t…
等一下 为什么是件好事?
Wait a minute, why is it a good thing?
你这口气就像布拉德利
You sound just like Bradley,
他也不相信我的线索
he doesn’t believe in my lead, either.
说它是好事是因为
It’s a good thing because the fact that
法拉赫非常明显地隐瞒了阿布·艾哈迈德的事
Faraj withheld on Abu Ahmed is very revealing.
法拉赫撒谎的另一件事是
The only other thing Faraj lied about
本拉♥登♥的地址
was the location of Bin Laden himself.
这说明法拉赫觉得阿布·艾哈迈德
That means Faraj thinks Abu Ahmed
跟本拉♥登♥一样需要保护
is just as important to protect as Bin Laden.
这证实了我的线索
That confirms my lead.
或者证实了偏见
Or it’s confirmation bias.

Mmm.
我们只是担心你 好吗?
We’re just worried about you, okay?
这样说可以吗?
Is that okay to say?
我是说 看看你多么筋疲力尽啊
I mean, look how run-down you are.
杰克在哪儿?
Where’s Jack?
或许堵在哪个检查点了吧
Probably stuck in some checkpoint somewhere.

Mmm.
你们两个勾搭上了吗?
You two hooked up yet?
拜托 我跟他共事 我不是那种乱搞的人
Hello, I work with him. I’m not that girl that fucks.
很不恰当
It’s unbecoming.
那又怎样? 小搞不伤身
So? Little fooling around wouldn’t hurt you.
你没有男朋友
So no boyfriend.
没有
Mmm-mmm.
你到底有朋友没?
You got any friends at all?
是杰克
It’s Jack.

Hey.
没关系
That’s okay.
他路上堵车
He’s stuck in traffic.
快走
Come on!

Come on!
那儿有个出口
There’s an exit!
哦 不 靠
Oh, no! Shit.
快来 这边
Come on, over here!
爆♥炸♥在酒店前留下了
The blast left a crater 10 meters,
径长10米 或30英尺宽的弹坑
or 30 feet wide, in front of the hotel.
警♥察♥告诉CNN记者说汽车炸♥弹♥的司机
Police tell CNN the driver of the truck bomb
想说通进入酒店的钢制安全栅栏
tried to talk his way past the hotel’s steel security gate.
武装守卫拒绝后 司机引爆了
When armed guards said no, police said the driver
超过两千磅的爆♥炸♥物
detonated more than 2,000 pounds of explosives.
万豪酒店 对当地人和西方人来说最有名的
The Marriott, one of the most popular destinations for locals
伊♥斯♥兰♥堡胜地如今被摧毁了
and Westerners in Islamabad, now destroyed.
约旦人有内鬼
The Jords have a mole!
什么?
What?
他做了这个视频来证明他的诚信
He made this video to prove his bona fides.
不是吧
Shut up!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!