你认识他 是不是?
You know him, don’t you?
是的
Yes.
很高兴你这么诚实
I’m glad you said that.
我这有一封你写给他的邮件
I, uh, got an e-mail from you to him.
这几年我一直在查你
I got all your coms for years, bro.
还有谁…
Who, um…
还有谁在你们沙特组织里?
Who else is in your Saudi group?
我只负责
I just handed out
给他们发钱
some cash for them.
我并不知道都有谁
I didn’t know who the guys were.
当你撒谎的时候
When you lie to me,
我就揍你
I hurt you.
不要
Please.
我相信你
I believe you.
真的 我信你
I do, I believe you.
乖乖的 好吗?
Hmm?
好吃吧?
Good, huh?
还想再喝点水吗?
Do you want the water again?
还是想要点别的?
Or do you want something else?
水?
Water?
求你了
Please.
告诉我名字
Just give me a name.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道 我不知道
I don’t know! I don’t know!
得了 我们动手
Come on, let’s go.
把他拉起来
Bring him up.
好了
Here we go.
你知道接下来会怎么样吧?
You see how this works?
你不介意我的女同事看你那破玩意吧?
You don’t mind if my female colleague there checks out your junk, do you?
不介意?
No?
很好
Good.
你拉裤子了?
Dude, you shit your pants?
你待在这 我一会回来
You stay here. I’ll be back.
他是个畜生
Your friend is an animal.
救救我
Please, help me.
求求你
Please.
你说真话就能自己救自己
You can help yourself by being truthful.
这是狗链子
This is a dog collar.
-不 -快点
-No! -Come on.
不要
No!
配合点
Come on. Come on.
好了 好了
There you go. There you go.
是你让我这么对待你的
You determine how I treat you.
是吧?
Huh?
好了
Come on. Come on.
我扶着你呢
I got you.
怎么了?
Huh?
怎么了?
Huh? Huh?
走吧
Come on.
走啊
Come on.
你是我的狗 我要溜溜你
You’re my dog, I gotta walk you.
你认为现在是什么情况 阿玛尔?
What the fuck do you think is going on, Ammar?
瓦利德已经告诉我你知情
Wahleed has already told me that you know.
嗯?
Hmm?
好样的 加油 你快到了
Here we go. Come on, you’re almost there.
就是这样 就是这样
There we go. There we go.
好 这个箱子 很恶心
All right. This box here, this box sucks.
现在 我要把你放进去
Now, I’m gonna put you in it.
袭击是什么时候?
When is the attack?
袭击是什么时候?
When is the attack?
什么? 什么?
What? What?
星期天
Sunday.
星期天在哪个地方? 喔 喔 星期天在哪个地方?
Sunday where? No, whoa, whoa. Sunday where?
星期天? 这个星期天还是下个星期天?
Sunday? This Sunday or next Sunday?
地点? 地点?
Where? Where?
星期一
Monday.
什么?
What?
星期二
Tuesday.
快点 阿玛尔 星期天还是星期一?
Come on, Ammar, is it Sunday or Monday?
信息不全和说谎一样
Partial information will be treated as a lie.
-来 我们走 -星期四
-Come on, let’s go. -Thursday.
快 星期几?
Come on, which day is it?
信息不全 你要被塞到箱子里了 怎么样?
Partial information, you’re gonna go in the box! Huh?
信息不全等同于说谎
Partial information is treated as a lie!
来吧
Let’s go!
-星期六 -进箱子里吧
-Saturday! -In the box you go.
啊? 进箱子里吧
Huh? In the box you go.
星期六
Saturday!
来
Come on.
星期一
Monday!
星期二
Tuesday!
-啊? 好了 -星期五
-Huh? There we go. -Friday!
来 我们走
Come on, let’s go, come on!
等下 等下 等下 等下 等下
Hang on, hang on, hang on, hang on, hang on.
星期天
Sunday.
星期一
Monday.
星期四
Thursday.
阿玛尔 到底是哪一天?
Ammar, which day is it?
星期二
Tuesday.
哪一天?
Which day?
星期五
Friday.
阿玛尔 哪一天?
Ammar, which day?
星期四
Thursday.
星期五
Friday.
一起目标为西方人和外国人的袭击
a targeted attack against Westerners and foreigners.
看伤亡人员名单就知道
When you look at the breakup of casualties, you can see
被杀害的是非穆♥斯♥林♥者和美国人
that non-Muslims were killed and so were Americans.
不用担心沙特那边
Don’t worry about the Saudis.
他们能处理好的
They’ll take care of business.
对 现在可以
Yeah, now.
你警告了他们 他们没拿你话当回事
You warned them, they didn’t take you seriously.
就是这样 不怪你
This is what happens. It’s not on you.
谁说的 扎伊德吗? 去他妈 这就是我的错
Who said that, huh, Zeid? Fuck him. This is on me.
-阿玛尔的事是我的错 也是她的错 -不 不
-Ammar is on me. And it’s on her. -No, no, no, no.
你才有点什么? 几天时间 暂时扣押不听话的盟友?
You had what? Days, brief custody, unresponsive ally?
我们不能让基♥地♥组♥织♥得逞
We cannot let this be a win-win for A.Q.
你要做的就是眼光放长远
The way you do this is look ahead.
伦敦 希思罗机场 大量人员伤亡
London, Heathrow, mass casualties.
计划还是有用的
That plan is still active.
阿玛尔不知道发生了什么
Ammar doesn’t have a clue about what happened.
-哦 他知道 -怎么知道?
-Oh, he knows. -How?
哦 你在默♥罕♥默♥德♥圈子里混
Oh, you have to be really careful with people
得小心点 他们不是什么善茬
in K.S.M.’s circle, they’re devious.
他不会说对我们本土的袭击的
He’s not gonna talk about attacks on the homeland.
他不会说出穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的行动细节
He’s gonna withhold operational details on
或者本拉♥登♥的行动细节的
the K.S.M. network and probably bin Laden.
但是他完全被隔绝
But he’s been in complete isolation.
他不知道我们失败了 我们对他说成什么都行
He doesn’t know we failed. We could tell him anything.
什么 忽悠他?
What, bluff him?
他没睡过觉 丹
He hasn’t slept, Dan.
他什么都不知道
He’s clueless.
你不记得了吗?
You don’t remember, do you?
短时记忆丧失
Well, short-term memory loss is
是睡眠不足的副作用之一
a side effect of sleep deprivation,
所以你会想起来的
so it should come back to you.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我怎么会记得?
How can I remember?
在我们96小时不让你睡觉之后
After we kept you awake for 96 hours,
你给了我们一些你的兄弟的名字
you gave us the name of some of your brothers,
你帮我们救了许多无辜者的性命
and you helped save the lives of a lot of innocent people.