呃 那么 拉♥登♥ 有情报来源吗?
Uh, so, UBL, you got an intel source on the ground?
-没有 -没有?
-No. -No?
好吧 那你怎么知道是本拉♥登♥?
Okay, so how do you know it’s bin Laden?
因为事实上我们已经执行过这项任务了 在07年
‘Cause the truth is we’ve been on this op before, it was ’07,
就不是本拉♥登♥ 我们却损失了几个人
and it wasn’t bin Laden, and we lost a couple of guys.
完全明白 本拉♥登♥通过一名信使
Totally understand. bin Laden uses a courier
与外界联♥系♥
to interact with the outside world.
通过锁定信使 我们锁定了本拉♥登♥
By locating the courier, we’ve located bin Laden.
这就是情报?
That’s really the intel?
就这么简单?
That’s it?
很简明 我也不想用你们
Quite frankly, I didn’t even want to use you guys,
用你们的人你们的装备什么的
with your dip and your Velcro and all your gear bullshit.
我也想扔个炸♥弹♥
I wanted to drop a bomb.
可是人们认为不值得
But people didn’t believe
扔个炸♥弹♥
in this lead enough to drop a bomb.
所以他们拿你们当金丝雀用
So they’re using you guys as canaries,
理论上如果本拉♥登♥不在那里
in the theory that if bin Laden isn’t there,
-你们可以偷偷离开 没人会知道 -嗯
-you can sneak away, and no one will be the wiser. -Hmm.
可是本拉♥登♥就在那
But bin Laden is there.
而且你们要为我杀了他
And you’re gonna kill him for me.
气氛有点紧张了
They’re nervous downtown.
我觉得我们肯能没办法获准行动
I don’t think we’ll get an approval this decision cycle.
她在对抗全世界
It’s her against the world.
哦 是
Oh, yeah.
我要跟总统面对面了
I’m about to go look the President in the eye,
而我想知道的是 不要废话
and what I’d like to know, no fucking bullshit,
大家对此都持什么态度
is where everyone stands on this thing.
现在 长话短说 他在还是他妈不在?
Now, very simply, is he there or is he not fucking there?
我们都有过过去惨痛的教训
We all come at this through the filter of our own past experiences.
现在 我还记得伊♥拉♥克♥的事 我经历过
Now, I remember Iraq WMD very clearly. I fronted that.
我可以告诉你们那比现在这个
And I can tell you the case for that
严重多了
was much stronger than this case.
他妈的是还是不是
A fuckin’ yes or a no.
我们不做担♥保♥ 我们只分♥析♥可能性
We don’t deal in certainty, we deal in probability,
而我要说有百分之60的可能性他在
and I’d say there’s a 60% probability he’s there.
我也是 百分之60
I concur, 60%.
我说百分之80 保密计划说服了我
I’m at 80%. Their OPSEC is what convinces me.
你们从来没有统一过意见吗?
You guys ever agree on anything?
哦 我同意麦克
Well, I agree with Mike.
主要都是靠犯人的口供
We’re basing this mostly on detainee reporting,
我也干过
and I spent a bunch of time in those rooms.
我想说不到60 长官
I’d say it’s a soft 60, sir.
我非常确定那里有很有价值的目标
I’m virtually certain there’s some high-value target there.
我只是不确定是本拉♥登♥
I’m just not sure it’s bin Laden.
哦 情况他妈有点复杂了 是吧?
Well, this is a little bit of a clusterfuck, isn’t it?
我想知道玛雅的看法
I’d like to know what Maya thinks.
我们都在配合她的行动
We’re all incorporating her assessment into ours.
百分之百他在
100% he’s there.
好吧 百分之95 因为我知道你们不习惯担♥保♥
Okay, fine, 95%, ’cause I know certainty freaks you guys out.
可是就是百分之百
But it’s 100.
他们都怂了
They’re all cowed.
你觉得这姑娘怎么样?
What do you think of the girl?
我觉得她太他妈聪明了
I think she’s fucking smart.
我们都聪明 杰瑞米
We’re all smart, Jeremy.
我可以坐这吗?
May I join you?
这的伙食怎么样?
How is the food down here anyway?
呃 还好
Uh, it’s okay.
你在中情局多久了?
How long have you worked for the CIA?
十二年 高中毕业就来了
Twelve years. I was recruited out of high school.
你知道为什么招你吗?
And do you know why we did that?
长官 我不知道
I don’t think I can answer that question, sir.
我觉得我不可以知道
I don’t think I’m allowed to answer.
好吧
All right.
你还为我们做过什么?
What else have you done for us?
除了本拉♥登♥之外
Besides bin Laden.
没有
Nothing.
别无其他
I’ve done nothing else.
哦 你肯定是有天分
Well, you certainly have a flair for it.
不 是的
No. Yeah.
好吧 咱们认真点
All right, let’s be serious, now.
别闹着玩 伙计
Don’t fuck around on this one, dude.
你瞎闹是因为我赢了两个游戏
You’re just fucking around ’cause I’m up by two games.
你呢?
How many you got?
那么 帕特里克 跟我说实话
So, Patrick, be honest with me.
你真的相信?
You really believe this story?
我 无意冒犯 真的 我知道
I mean, no offense. No offense, I know.
真是本拉♥登♥?
But Usama bin Laden?

Yeah.
怎么说服你的?
What part convinced you?
她的自信
Her confidence.
这就是我要的重点
That’s the kind of concrete data point I’m looking for.
跟你说 伙计 她的自信
I tell you, buddy, her confidence
是使我没有在巴基斯坦的监狱里
is the one thing that’s keeping me
不被爆菊的保证
from getting ass-raped in a Pakistani prison.
我跟你说实话 兄弟
I’m gonna be honest with you, bro.
我觉得不错
I’m cool with it.
是吗?
Yeah?
玛雅 我想让你最先知道
Maya, I wanted you to hear it first.
我们谈的那件事?
You know that thing we talked about?
批准了
It’s gonna happen.
什么时候?
When?
今晚
Tonight.
好运
Good luck.
-赌50块? -50块
-50 bucks? -50 bucks.
-50块 -50块
-50 bucks! -50 bucks.
50块
50 bucks.
走运了
Lucky shot.

Go.
阿帕奇一号♥ 可以起飞了
Apache One, you are clear.
收到
Copy.
收到
Copy that.
距离第一个转向点还有三十秒
Thirty seconds to first turn.
嘿 贾斯汀 你在听什么?
Hey, Justin, what are you listening to?
托尼·罗宾斯
Tony Robbins.
托尼·罗宾斯 真的?
Tony Robbins, really?
你该听听 这事完了我还有计划 更大的计划
You should listen to it. I got plans for after this, big-time.
跟你们都说说
I want to talk to all of you about it.
这里谁经历过直升机坠机?
Who here has been in a helo crash before?
好吧 我们没什么问题了
Okay, so we’re all good.
我们刚刚过了边境 正在进入巴基斯坦
We just crossed the border. Now entering Pakistan.
巴基斯坦 不要说话
Pakistani comms, no chatter.
三分钟 准备开门
Three minutes. Stand by for doors open.
两分钟
Two minutes.
就在我们面前 11点方向
Should be coming up just off our nose, 11 o’clock.
发现目标
Eyes on target.
保持警惕
Stay tight.
三十秒
Thirty seconds.
嘿 靠右 靠右
Hey! Slide right, slide right!
-墙上的上升气流太重了 -嘿
-Too much updraft off these walls! -Hey!
失去动力了 准备停机
We’ve lost power. Go to lockout.

Hey!

Hey!
硬着落
Hard landing.
该死
Fuck!
王子五一号♥坠落 王子五一号♥坠落
Prince five-one is down. Prince five-one is down.
黑鹰坠落在畜栏
Black Hawk down in the animal pen.
这边
This way!
继续任务 重复 继续任务
This mission is still a go. I repeat, we are a go.
A组在畜栏 为AC-1开路
Alpha team is in the animal pen, making entry for AC-1.
没有索降 直降
No ropes. Wheels down.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!