similar properties.
虽然母盒已经沉睡了几千年
And though the box had slept for thousands of years,
那位研究员想出 一个可以唤醒它的理论
the researcher formulated a theory on how to awaken it.
也真的唤醒了它
And so did.
后来…
Then…
我出了车祸 本来应该死去
I had an accident that should’ve killed me.
但是出于绝望或是疯狂
But in an act of desperation or madness,
那位研究员驾驭了母盒的力量
the researcher harnessed the power of the Mother Box.
释放了一种他无法…
He unleashed an alien technology
完全理解的外星科技
he didn’t fully understand.
他利用那股力量让我活下来
He used that power to keep me alive.
活着…
Alive…
但变成了这样
but turned into this.
母盒继续沉睡
The box went back to sleep
他也没有物归原处
and he never returned it.
那位研究员就是塞拉斯·斯通
That researcher was Silas Stone.
我的父亲
My father.
等等
Wait,
你父亲用一个母盒救了你一命
your father saved your life with one of these things?
它们不是变♥态♥杀人机器吗
Aren’t they psycho murder machines?
它们是改造机器
They’re change machines.
母盒没有救人或杀人…
The boxes don’t think in terms of healing or killing,
活着或死亡的概念
alive or dead.
它们按照主人的意愿重新排列物质
They rearrange matter at the will of their masters,
使其再生 恢复原状
regenerate, reinstate.
恢复原状
Reinstate?
母盒拥有恢复粒子相互作用的力量
A box has the power to reinstate anterior particle relationships.
你是说任何物质的粒子 都不能被创造或毁灭
So, you mean in the way that particles of matter can’t be created or destroyed,
它们的相互作用只会转变
their relations just transform.
烧掉一栋房♥子 粒子仍然存在
Burn down a house, the particles still exist.
房♥子的粒子变成灰烬的粒子
Particles of house become particles of smoke.
任何人只要有火柴 都能把一栋房♥子化成灰烬
Anybody with a match can turn a house to smoke.
但是一个母盒
But a Mother Box…
能够把灰烬变回一栋房♥子
…turns smoke back into a house.
我知道我们都在想同样的事
I know we’re all thinking the same thing right now.
谁要说我才不说
Who’s gonna say it? I’m not gonna say it.
谁啊
Who is it?
玛莎
Martha.
我去了星球日报 终于拿回克拉克的东西
I went to the Daily Planet to finally pick up Clark’s things.
不知道为什么 现在无处可放
I don’t know why, nowhere to put them now.
我失去了农场
I lost the farm.
我迟缴房♥贷好一阵子了
I’d been behind on the payments for a while.
老实说 那房♥子我一个人住太大了
Truth is, the house is too big for me to live in by myself anyway.
你知道我随时都欢迎你来住
Well, you know you’re welcome to stay here any time
只要你需要的话
for as long as you need.
谢谢你 露易丝 你真好心
Thank you, Lois. That’s very kind.
但我找到一个小地方 我一个人住刚好
But I’ve found a little place that suits me just fine,
就在餐馆旁边
right by the diner.
我不是来求助的
I’m not here for help.
我来是因为…
I’m here because
我见到派瑞先生 他跟我说…
when I saw Mr. Perry, he told me that
克拉克死后你就没去上班了
you haven’t been to work since Clark died.
我办不到
I can’t.
全世界都在哀悼
The whole world is mourning.
为了一个象征悲伤
Grieving over a symbol.
我走到哪儿都看到那个”S”
Everywhere I go, everywhere I look, I see that “S.”
也听到人们在说什么
I hear what people say.
好像他们都认识他
They talk like they knew him.
但是他们不认识克拉克
But they didn’t know Clark.
我不能拦住他们
And I can’t stop them
看着他们跟他们说
and look at them
我为我儿子感到多么骄傲
and tell them how proud I am of my son.
只有你知道
You’re the only one who knows.
也只有你能体会
Who feels what I do.
悲伤加上秘密的负担
Burdened by a secret on top of grief.
我大老远跑来是因为我想…
I came all this way because I wanted…
因为我想来见你
because I wanted to see you.
告诉你
Tell you…
我能体会
I understand.
我…
I…
永远都不会像爱你儿子那样爱任何人
will never love anybody the way that I love your son.
我也很想念他
And I just miss him.
我好想他啊
I miss him so much.
我也是 亲爱的
So do I, sweetheart.
玛莎 你有任何需要我都会帮忙
Martha, you know if there’s anything you need, I’m here.
你可以帮我一个忙 亲爱的
There is something you can do for me, honey.
继续过活吧
Come back to the living.
这世界也需要你 露易丝
The world needs you, too, Lois.
他人都死了
The dead are dead.
母盒让维克多死而复生
The box brought Victor back.
维克多并没有死
Victor wasn’t dead.
生命不是一就是零
Life is either one or zero.
不是生就是死 不能两者都是
It’s to be or not to be. Not both.
你能操作母盒吗 维克多
Can you operate this box, Victor?
当然了
Of course.
但我们不够了解氪星生物学
But we don’t know enough about Kryptonian biology.
谁知道会发生什么事
There’s no telling what’s gonna happen.
好吧 不过…
–Okay, but…
我们总得试试 对吧 我们得试试看
I mean, we have to try. Don’t we? We have to try.
还有什么好顾忌的
What do we have to lose?
必须唤醒母盒才能尝试
We cannot try unless we activate the box.
它一旦苏醒
As soon as it wakes up…
敌人就会看到 然后闯进来
…the enemy sees it, comes,
完成三位一体 世界末日来临
activates The Unity. The end.
我们会把整个地球…
So, what we have to lose is the entire planet
拱手让给想灭绝人类的外星人 这真是好消息
to a bunch of genocidal aliens. That’s good to know.
就算超人能回来
Even if Superman could return,
谁敢说他就能打败他们
who’s to say that he could defeat them?
母盒这么说
The Mother Box did.
维克多的父亲 一年多前启动一个母盒
Victor’s father activated a Mother Box
当时超人还活着
more than a year ago when Superman was still alive.
它没召唤荒原狼 没有母盒召唤他 直到…
Didn’t call out to Steppenwolf. None of the boxes did. Not until…
直到超人死后
Not until Superman died.
直到超人死后
Not until Superman died.
-因为他们怕他 -没错
It’s like they were afraid of him? Yes,
他们怕他
they were afraid of him.
这是唯一的办法
This is the only way.
这团队有六个人 不是五个人 没有他就没有我们
There are six, not five. There is no us without him.
第五章
国王人马
又完成了一项遗愿清单任务
Cross this one off the bucket list.
把超人从坟墓里挖出来 搞定
Exhume Superman from the grave. Check.
克拉克·乔瑟夫·肯特
你知道我们能在一奈秒内搞定 对吧
You know we could do this in a nanosecond, right?
没错
We could.
他是我的偶像
He was my hero.
好吧
All right.
亚马逊人和亚特兰蒂斯人并肩作战
An Amazon working with an Atlantean.
半亚特兰蒂斯人
Half-Atlantean.
我们的族人有几千年没说过话了
How many thousands of years since our people spoke?
不知道 我和我的族人不亲
I don’t know. I’m not exactly close to mine.
我跟亚马逊人一样讨厌亚特兰蒂斯人
I hate Atlanteans as much as you Amazons do.
互相仇恨真的很没必要
Hate is useless.
是啊
Yep.
不 谢了
No, thank you.
我父亲告诉我亚特兰蒂斯有句老话
You know, my father told me there’s a saying in Atlantis…
“只要从黑暗中拿回什么
“None are taken back from the darkness.
“-就一定要… -就一定要付出代价”
“Not without…Not without giving one up in return.”
我们也会这么说
We say the same thing.
真没想到
How about that?
神力女超人
Wonder Woman.
你觉得怎样 她会不会喜欢一个小鲜肉
What do you think, man? You think she’d ever go for a younger guy?