I belong to no one.
大伙儿 这不是联手出击
Guys, this is not together.
把这些人救出去
Help get those people out of here.
我会让这些怪物跟着我
I’ll make sure these things follow me.
大伙儿 快啊
Everybody, move!
再快一点
A little quicker.
-没事吧 -没事
-Are you good? -Yeah.
我会搞定 动作快点
I’ve got this. Keep moving.
这里
This way.
能量正在消散
The energy is dissipating.
我的手套很有用
My gauntlet worked!
晚点再庆祝 阿尔弗雷德 我需要夜蝠战机
Celebrate later, Alfred. I need the Nightcrawler.
我以为你不会开口
Thought you’d never ask.
马上赶去 启动遥控模式
Crawler’s on the way. Initiating remote mode.
谢了 阿尔弗雷德
Thank you, Alfred.
不客气
Don’t mention it.
惨了
No!
他们安全了 回去隧♥道♥
They’re safe. Get back to the tunnel.
隧♥道♥ 好 外星人 坏蛋 耍剑的女士
Tunnel. Right. Aliens, bad guy, sword lady.
轮到我
My turn.
系统全面故障
Catastrophic failure of all systems.
你没事吧 韦恩少爷
Are you all right, Master Wayne?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你身上流着旧神族的血液
You have the blood of the old gods in you.
你没事吧
You okay?
我不确定你会来
Wasn’t sure you’d come.
你是我父亲
You’re my father.
快去吧
Go.
不要
No!
放轻松 阿尔弗雷德 我来接手
Relax, Alfred. I’ll take it from here.
我认识你吗
Uh, do I know you?
我们在哪里的下面
What are we under, right now?
哥谭港
Gotham Harbor.
那是谁
Who is that?
快点
Come on.
戴安娜 快上来
Diana, get on!
是什么
What is it?
让我看
Show me.
它在这里
It is here.
在这个世界
On this world.
你可能感染了外星微生物 必须接受隔离
Sir, you’re gonna be in quarantine for possible alien microbes.
美国政♥府♥的规定要求…
U.S. government protocols require that…
我知道规定 是我写的
I know the requirements. I wrote them.
它召唤了他
It called to him.
母盒
The Mother Box.
他抢走的那个
The one he already has.
他有两个了 他从亚特兰蒂斯抢走母盒
He has two. He took the Mother Box from Atlantis.
现在只需要人类遗失的母盒
All he needs now is the lost Box of Men.
他可能已经拿到手了
If he doesn’t already have it.
他没有拿到手
He doesn’t have it.
在我这里
I do.
你完成征服行动了吗
Have you finished the conquest?
还没有 狄萨德
Not yet, DeSaad.
那你为何召唤我
Then why do you summon me?
我带来消息
I bring news.
强大的达克赛德登上王位之前
Before mighty Darkseid came to the throne,
他在全宇宙搜寻终极武器
he searched the universe for the ultimate weapon.
反生命方程序
The Anti-Life Equation.
掌控多重宇宙中 所有生命与自♥由♥意志的关键
The key to controlling all life and all will throughout the multiverse.
他发现它被藏在一个原始星球上 但在他还没…
He found it hidden on a primitive planet, but before…
大家都知道你背叛了他
The story of the defiance is well-known.
我找到了那个原始星球
I have found the primitive planet.
胆敢反击的世界
The world that fought back.
就是地球
It is Earth.
反生命方程序被刻在…
The Anti-Life Equation is carved
这个世界的地表
into the surface of this very world.
你确定
Are you certain?
我看到了
I have seen it.
我亲眼看到了
I have looked with my own eyes.
主人
My lord.
荒原狼
Oh, Steppenwolf.
主人 我只是你谦卑的仆人
My lord, I am but your humble servant.
你真的找到它了
Can it be true that you have found it?
是的 霸主
I have, great one.
失落的世界就是地球
The lost world is Earth.
反生命方程序就在这里
Anti-Life is here.
你若想寻求救赎 那就找到第三个母盒
If it is redemption you seek, find the third box,
合而为一形成三位一体 当这世界化为焦土
synchronize The Unity, and when this world is scorched,
我就会来拿我的大奖
I will come for my great prize.
你会来地球
You will come to Earth?
我已经把十万个世界化为尘土
I have turned 100,000 worlds to dust
寻找反生命方程序
looking for Anti-Life.
寻找抢走我荣耀之人
Looking for those who robbed me of my glory.
我将踏着他们的骨骸 沐浴在反生命方程序的荣光中
I will stride across their bones and bask in the glow of Anti-Life.
所有的生命
And all of existence
都将是我的
shall be mine.
一定会的 主人
It shall be so, my master.
酷爆了
So cool.
从外面看 这只是一栋废弃建筑物
From the outside, it looks like this building was abandoned.
它想要飞行
It wants to fly.
你和机器说话
You talk to machines?
我和人工智能说话
I speak to intelligence.
这个说她因为软体问题不能飞
This one’s saying she can’t fly because of a software issue,
不过我很快就能修好
but I could fix it with a little time.
我的数据流中有个黑点
There’s a dark spot in my data stream.
我能感应到另外两个母盒
I could feel the other two boxes.
我知道它们苏醒了
I know they’re awake,
但是看不见它们在哪里
but I can’t see where they are.
知道敌方基地在哪里才能攻击
Well, we can’t attack unless we know where the base is.
就算我们知道
Even if we knew,
也没有比荒原狼更强大的生物
I’ve never seen a being as strong as Steppenwolf.
也许有一个
Maybe one.
超人
Hmm, Superman.
只要第三个母盒在沉睡 他们就看不到它 只能感应到它
As long as the third box is asleep, they can’t see it, only sense it.
我们得不断移♥动♥才不会被发现
We need to keep moving so they can’t catch up.
不 这只是延缓失败的策略 不是获胜的战略
No. That’s just a strategy to lose more slowly, not to win.
难道火焰喷射器不流行了吗
Remind me, are flamethrowers not a thing?
为何不直接烧毁它
Why don’t we just destroy it?
烈火也无法摧毁母盒
Fire doesn’t destroy the boxes.
它们是一种未知的物质
They’re an unknown form of matter.
喜欢热能 会吸收它 保存在它们的核心
Oh, they love heat. They absorb it, hold it in their cores.
你很了解这些盒子嘛
Well, you know a lot about these boxes.
非常可疑
Makes you think.
你在哪里找到母盒
Where’d you find the box, Victor?
你在怀疑我吗
Are you trying to say something?
我就是怀疑你
Oh, I’m saying it.
我们怎么知道你不是他们的奸细
How do we know you’re not working for them?
说来话长
It’s a long story.
你赶着要去哪儿吗
You got somewhere else to be?
纳粹在二战结束前找到母盒
The Nazis found the box at the end of the Second World War,
它被埋在一座义大利修道院底下
buried under an Italian monastery.
被送去给希♥特♥勒♥的路上 遭到盟军拦截
The Allies intercepted it on its way to Hitler.
1944年被带回了美国
They brought it back to the States in ’44.
6-1-9-8-2号♥未知物件
Unknown object 6-1-9-8-2.
它被丢在五角大厦档案室七十年
It collected dust in the Pentagon archives for 70 years
直到国防部开始研究超人飞船
till DoD began to study the Superman ship.
星辰实验室的一位研究员 发现超人飞船和…
A researcher at STARLABS made a connection between the ship…
6-1-9-8-2号♥物件有关联
and 6-1-9-8-2.
他了解到它们都是外星科技
He understood they were both alien technologies.
不同的文明
Different civilizations,
类似的属性

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!