这个人…我不认识
Somebody… I don’t know.
披头散发的嬉皮
Hippie, long hair.
很帅的一个犹太青年
Very attractive Jewish boy.
谁喝牛奶啊 我才不喝牛奶
Who drinks milk, I don’t drink milk.
我知道你有超能力
I know you have abilities.
只是不知道是什么
I just don’t know what they are.
我的专长包括
My special skills
拉中提琴 网页设计
include viola, web design,
我也擅长手语 大猩猩手语
fluent in sign language, gorilla sign language.
硅胶石英砂材料
Silica-based sand quartz fabric.
耐磨耐热
Abrasion resistant, heat resistant.
是啊 我是冰舞竞技选手
Uh, yeah, I do competitive ice dancing.
这是用来避免 航♥天♥飞机重返大气层燃烧的材料
It’s what they use on the space shuttle to prevent it from burning up on re-entry.
冰舞的竞争真的很激烈
I do very competitive ice dancing.
我不知道你是谁 不管你找的是谁
Look, man. I don’t know who you are, but whoever you’re looking for,
都不是我
it’s not me.
你是蝙蝠侠
You’re the Batman?
所以你很快
So, you’re fast.
这么说感觉太平凡了
That feels like an oversimplification.
我在组织一个团队
I’m putting together a team.
寻找拥有特殊能力的人
People with special abilities.
我相信敌人即将来袭
You see, I believe enemies are coming.
你不用多说 我参一脚
Stop right there. I’m in.
真的吗
You are?
就这么简单
Just like that?
是啊
Yeah.
我需要朋友
I need friends.
太好了
Great. Great.
我能留着吗
Can I keep this?
那就像是一层三次元现实 似乎能够操控时空
It’s like this layer of dimensional reality, and it seems to manipulate space-time.
我称之为神速力
I call it the Speed Force.
害我燃烧大量的卡路里
Causes me to burn a tremendous amount of calories
所以我是零食的黑洞
so I am just a black hole of snacks.
我是”零”洞
I am a snack hole.
这个特殊战斗团队有几个人
How many people are on this special fight team?
-三个 包括你 -三个
-Three, including you. -Three?
对抗什么
Against what?
上飞机再告诉你
I’ll tell you on the plane.
飞机
Plane?
你的超能力是什么来着
What are your superpowers again?
我超有钱
I’m rich.
普林斯小姐 让我来
Oh, Miss Prince, let me do that.
没关系 我自己来
No, that’s okay. I can do it myself.
你想要喝吗
Would you like to have some?
不 谢了
Uh, no, thank you.
你得先倒水进去
If you put the water in first.
-当然了 -才不会把茶叶烫熟
-Of course. -So we don’t scald the tea.
-很好 -太好了
-Yes. -Great.
茶叶应该够多了
No, that’s probably enough tea.
好吧
All right.
你确定不来一杯
Are you sure you don’t wanna have some?
不 谢了 你得再让茶叶浸泡一下
I won’t, thank you. And then leave it to mash.
我会的 一定会
I will. I will, definitely will.
你在打造什么
Uh… What are you working on?
这是一只手套
It’s a gauntlet
布满高分子太阳能奈米电池
lined with specialized polymer solar cells.
来 让我秀给你看
-Wow. -Here, let me show you.
这是从氪星侦察舰上借来的
We borrowed this from the Kryptonian scout ship.
也许你应该…
Oh, maybe you should, uh…
-挪过去一点 谢谢 -没问题
a fraction. Thank you, thank you. Of course.
现在看看效果如何
Ah, now, let’s see how that did.
好了
Ha! Yes.
还不错喔
Not to be sneezed at.
捕捉并消散能量的手套
A gauntlet that captures and dissipates energy.
这是韦恩少爷的点子
It’s Master Wayne’s idea.
也许你也应该打造一条套索
Maybe you should work on a lasso, too?
当然是黑色的罗
-In black, of course. -Oh.
好吧 维克多斯通
-All right. Victor Stone.
搜寻维克多·斯通
有点不对劲
Something is not working.
在这里见面 现在
看来你有个约会 普林斯小姐
Looks like you have a date, Miss Prince.
你为什么找我 戴安娜
Why are you looking for me, Diana?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
我知道的远远超乎你想像
I know more than you can possibly imagine.
那也许你已经知道我需要你的帮助
Then maybe you already know I need your help.
全世界都需要
The world does.
去他的全世界
Fuck the world.
你很显然经历了很多
You’ve obviously been through a great deal.
我完全无法想像
I can’t begin to imagine what.
但不管你发生什么事 现在都拥有超能力
But whatever happened to you, you have gifts now.
超能力
Gifts?
这看起来像是超能力吗
What part of this looks like a gift to you?
我们需要你 维克多
We need you, Victor.
也许你也需要我们
And maybe you need us.
我不需要任何人
I don’t need anyone.
不再需要了
Not anymore.
我以前也一直这么告诉自己
I told myself the same for a long time.
我曾经失去一个深爱的人
I lost someone I loved once.
把自己封闭起来
I shut myself off from everyone.
但我得学会再次敞开心房♥
But I had to learn to open back up again.
老实说 我仍在努力中
The truth is, I’m still working on it.
既然你要求见我
And if you asked to meet me…
你也在努力
you’re working on it, too.
挚爱的儿子
维克多·斯通 1994-2015
挚爱的母亲
爱莲诺·斯通 1973-2015
超人飞船上的金属样本被你说中了
You were right about the metal sample from the Superman ship.
我们用电子激光向它轰射X光
When we bombard it with X-rays from the electron-laser,
看看发生了什么事
look what happens.
克氏350万度
3.5 million kelvin.
金属的内核变得过热
The inner core of the metal becomes superheated.
形成又热又密的物质
Hot, dense matter.
这是地球上最火热的东西
You’re looking at the hottest thing on Earth.
跟我对毕业舞会舞伴说的话一样
Exact words I said to my prom date.
但她还是甩了我
She dumped me anyway.
是啊
Yeah.
喂 博士
Hey, Doc,
你认为蝙蝠侠和犯罪调查部 找的东西有关联吗
do you think Batman is connected to the object the CID is looking for?
6-1-9-8-2号♥物件
You know, 6-1-9-8-2?

No…
我不这么认为
I don’t.
维克多
Oh, Victor.
好了 走吧
All right! Let’s go!
-高登局长 -来吧
Commissioner Gordon? Come on!
给你的留言
Your messages.
不用看也知道今天是满月
Don’t have to see the sky to know it’s a full moon.
哥谭市一半的疯子都出来了
Half of Gotham’s reality-challenged community showed up.
他们都说看到怪物飞过港口
Say they saw flying monsters by the harbor.
你是对的 老妈 金牌警校军 念牙医学院有什么不好
You were right, Ma. Police Academy. What’s wrong with dental school?
“遭到飞行吸血鬼攻击”
“Attacked by a flying vampire.”
“看起来像是一口尖牙的巨大蝙蝠”
“Looked like a giant bat with huge fangs.”
有一个相关的线索
On a possibly related note,
实验室绑♥架♥案的嫌犯肖像素描
sketch of the suspect in the abductions at the lab across the harbor.
-看起来像… -我知道像什么
-Looks like… -I know what it looks like, Crispus.
拜托 你觉得他在这里打击犯罪20年
Come on, you think he fights criminals for 20 years here
然后跑去大都会绑♥架♥八个人
and then he goes to Metropolis and kidnaps eight people?
我今晚会找他谈谈
I’ll talk to him tonight.
怎么找他
How, Jim?
你说呢
How do you think?
塞拉斯
Silas?
-天啊 -钢骨在哪里
-Oh, my goodness. -Where’s the cyborg?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!