need me to help you undo this world you created by letting her die.
可怜的露易丝
Poor Lois.
她受尽了折磨
How she suffered so!
我常常在想
I often wonder
你在多少个平行时空毁灭世界 老实说…
how many alternate timelines do you destroy the world because…
都是因为你没种让自己死
frankly, you don’t have the cojones to die yourself.
所以我还是一样比你更成熟
So, as usual, I’ll be the bigger man.
停战吧
A truce,
布鲁斯
Bruce.
只要你有这张牌 我们就停战
As long as you have this card, a truce.
但你只要把它撕成一半 我就很乐意跟你谈谈
But all you have to do is tear it in half and I’m happy to discuss with you
你为什么要派那个神奇小子
in any way you like, why you sent the Boy Wonder
去做一个男人的工作
to do a man’s job?
真的很好笑
You know, it’s funny
你竟然敢说有多少人死在我怀里
that you would talk about people who died in my arms
当我把哈莉·奎茵抱在怀里
because when I held Harley Quinn
她满身是血 奄奄一息时
and she was bleeding and dying,
她用最后一口气哀求我
she begged me with her last breath
当我杀你的时候
that when I killed you,
别搞错 我一定会他妈的杀了你
and make no mistake, I will fucking kill you…
她要我慢慢来
that I’d do it slow.
我会信守这个承诺
I’m gonna honor that promise.
你真会演戏
Oh. You’re good.
差点就唬住我了
You almost had me.
我们要躲在哪里
Where are we holing up?
他永远不会料到的地方
Somewhere he’ll never suspect.
还是觉得带着他是个好主意吗
Still think it was a good idea bringing him along?
你觉得呢
-what do you think?
他找到我们了
He’s found us.
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
你一定知道达克赛德不会放过地球
I’m sure you know Darkseid is not finished with Earth.
反生命方程序就在这里
The Anti-Life Equation is here somewhere.
我们得赶在他之前找到它
We have to find it before he does.
决战时刻即将到来
There’s a war coming.
我是来帮忙的
And I’m here to help.
抱歉 你是哪位
I’m sorry, who are you again?
我有很多名字和很多形体 就像你一样…
I’ve gone by many names and taken many forms. And like you,
我发现自己要对这世界负责
I’ve realized I have a stake in this world
我也该为它而战了
and it’s time I started fighting for it.
我们是需要帮助
Well, we could definitely use the help.
所以很高兴你来了
So, glad you’re here.
我没想过会看到地球的守护者
You know, I never thought I’d see the defenders of Earth
会团结一致 并肩作战
united and fighting as one.
没有你就不会发生 布鲁斯
It wouldn’t have happened without you, Bruce.
你父母会为你感到骄傲
Your mother and father would be proud.
希望如此
I hope so.
我会保持联♥系♥
Well, I’ll be in touch.
对了 有些人叫我…
Oh, and some have called me
火星猎人
the Martian Manhunter.
我猜我会再见到你
I guess I’ll see you around.
献给奥特姆