“Yago this, Yago that…” Nonsense!
含糊,没有价值的证明
Vague statements of no legal value
这会引发动♥乱♥
that will create unrest.
他们让他来
They sent him and made up the attack
打伤他,然后让他成为烈士
to turn a witness into a martyr.
他们让他在医院被收治
Here he’s hospitalized
但还能说话
but able to talk.
你承认我被人打了 没有摔倒?
You admit I was attacked. See? I didn’t fall.
你知道作伪证意味着什么?
You know what perjury can get you?
我没有作伪证
It’s not perjury!
我只想帮助弄清♥真♥♥相♥ 假如我知道……
Maybe I should’ve stayed home.
早告诉你了
I warned you.
为什么还要卷进来 你在家里过得还不够好吗
Why get involved? Aren’t you happy at home?
吃吧
Eat.
你就说踩在桔子皮上摔了一跤
What if you say you slipped on an orange peel?
我没有摔倒
I didn’t slip.
你干吗这样固执 听我的话一次
You’re so pigheaded. Listen to me for once.
就一次,最后一次
Just this once. The first and last time.
像你常说的一样? 真的是最后一次!
Like always. – Really the last time.
说你摔倒了,我们没了麻烦
Say you slipped.
你也不用坐牢
Your brother-in-law will be okay. You won’t risk prison.
我会让他们坐牢
I’ll send others to prison.
我咬住他们了
No risk. I got ’em.
亚哥和他的照片
So much for Yago and his picture.
谁让你来的? 警♥察♥还是你女儿?
Who sent you, Ma? The cops or Sis?
是,是我让她来的 你想毁了我的家
Yes, it was me. You want to destroy my home?
妈妈,走开
Leave us, Mama.
让我跟她谈
Leave us, I said.
别争吵! 出去
Don’t fight. – Out!
你恨我,因为我比你成功
You hate me for succeeding in life.
你和你丈夫都恨我
You and your husband hate me.
别提他! 你给他惹的麻烦还不够吗?
Never mind him. You’ve caused him enough trouble!
你想毁了我
You want to destroy my life.
爸爸死之后 我希望你能代替他的位置
When Papa died, I hoped you’d take his place.
我需要保护
I needed security.
可你忽视我,哪儿也不带我去
You ignored me. You never took me anywhere.
你更喜欢足球 和亚哥那样的懒汉
You preferred soccer and thugs like Yago.
看看你今天的下场! 或许要去坐牢……伪证罪
See where it’s got you! Prison, maybe, for perjury.
我丈夫也会失去工作!
We’ll be called accomplices. My husband will be fired.
过来,听我说
Come here. Listen.
你听说有人会被暗♥杀♥ 你不相信
You hear a guy’s gonna be killed. You don’t believe it.
然后你又听说那人死了 你会不告诉警♥察♥吗?
Then you hear he’s dead. Wouldn’t you tell the cops?
我做的所有事情就是帮助他们
That’s all I did, to help them.
帮谁? 帮警♥察♥找到凶手啊
Help who? – To help the law find the killer.
你在帮其他人
You’re helping the others.
你想干什么?
What do you want?
你母亲让我进来的
Your mother sent me.
我是个记者
I’m a journalist.
我来告诉你到底发生了什么 因为你们什么都乱登
I’ll tell you what happened, because you print a lot of nonsense.
好呀? 没人撞他,他要么是脚一滑
Were you there? – No, but he wasn’t struck.
要么是头晕,然后摔倒了
He slipped or passed out,
要么就是左派分子打了他 以引起事端
or leftists hit him to stir up trouble.
警♥察♥也这么说
That’s what the police say.
他们还说他疯了 但不能证实,你能吗?
They say he’s crazy but can’t prove it. Can you?
我也不能 那你干吗费力这样做呢?
No, I can’t. – Then why try?
我从没说过
I never said that.
他倔得像头驴
On the contrary, he’s mule-headed.
从不知悔改
There’s no changing his mind.
如果他没疯,调查还会继续
If he doesn’t change it, the investigation continues.
要是他疯了怎么样 要是他从小就有癫痫症
What if he is crazy and had epilepsy as a kid?
告诉记者你和你丈夫
Tell him how you and your husband
都是右♥派♥分子 告诉他你们是怎样弄到那份差事的
joined the right-wingers to get yourselves jobs.
是的,我们是右♥派♥
It’s true! I joined them!
警♥察♥
Don’t wake the policeman.
她把他吵醒了 – 在睡觉?
She woke him up. – He was asleep?
照片?
Taking pictures?
要登报?
For the press, like Yago?
不用这个
It looks ugly.
这样人们就知道你遭到袭击
People have to see you and know they attacked you
以阻止你提供重要信息
to keep you from saying something important. See?
他们还会打我吗?
They’ll attack me again.
他们不会再敢了 现在你是名人了
They won’t dare, once you’re famous.
但新闻界必须说得出关于你的事
But the papers have to talk about you.
告诉我有谁来看过你 你妹妹,法官
Tell me who was here: your sister, mother, the magistrate.
还有将军,他忍♥不了我
The general. He can’t stand me.
我想帮忙,但受到冷落
I wanted to help and got a cold shoulder.
他们问我的方式 就好像我是个共♥党♥分子
They asked if I was a Commie.
你是吗? 不!我只喜欢足球
Are you? – No. Say I only care about soccer.
能当一个星期的头条
We’ll make the front page for a week.
对不起!
Excuse me.
那是谁?
Who was it?
我见过他
I know him.
你就是那个患心脏病的?
So you’re a cardiac case?
这是以前的骨折
It’s an old fracture.
姓,名,职业?
Name and occupation?
有没有前科?
Any convictions?
4次
Yes, four. – Four.
扰乱公共秩序,偷窃
Illegal possession of a weapon, abuse and slander, theft…
还有强♥奸♥
and rape.
强♥奸♥?
Rape?
不算真强♥奸♥ 我那时是童子军辅♥导♥员
It wasn’t really. I was a boy scout camp counselor.
为什么住院?
Why were you in the hospital?
安♥全♥部♥门让他住院 我的当事人有心脏病
Security confined him there. My client has a weak heart.
法医可以证明 我知道
Here’s the police MD’s certificate. – I’ve seen it.
但为什么打石膏?
But why the cast
并且带这么一根拐杖 像是一根棍棒
and this club-like cane?
那是因为一次以前的骨折
On account of this old fracture.
那时候我穷困潦倒
I was broke when it happened.
要照X光,卧床10天 2天没工作
I needed X rays, a cast and 10 days in bed. Two days off work
我就得饿死了
and I’d starve.
骨折只有富人得得起
It was a rich man’s fracture.
有钱人感冒了
A rich man catches a cold… and plop!
卧床休息一星期
A week in bed.
对于穷♥人♥,骨折了要么继续工作 要么进坟墓
We poor get a fracture, we still gotta work or we die.
所以我在医院里 必须得看这个病
I was in the hospital already, so I had it taken care of.
那晚你在哪里?
And the night of the accident?
和亚哥一起 在中国佬的酒吧一直到10点
I was drinking with Yago till 10:00 at the Chinaman’s.
你和亚哥经常在一起?
You see Yago often?
我们是朋友又是表兄弟
Sure. We’re friends and cousins.
他喝醉了吗?
He’d been drinking too?
很多!亚哥喝了很多
A lot. Yago drinks a lot.
就连那中国佬 都叫他别开“神风”
The Chinaman even told him not to drive home.
我坐在后面睡着了
I got in back and fell asleep.
被冲击和喊叫声弄醒
The collision and the shouting woke me.
我以为掉进了沟里 但车子还在走
I thought we were in a ditch, but we kept going.
然后一个家伙 像只老虎一样跳上了“神风”
Then this guy leaps onto the truck bed,
敏捷迅猛,像只老虎
lithe and ferocious as a tiger.
他抓住我,把我扔下去了 扔在大街上
He grabs me… and whoosh! Out I go into the street.
他跳上来像……
How did he leap?
敏捷迅猛,像只老虎
Lithe and ferocious as a tiger.
亚哥也用了同样的词语
Yago used the same exact phrase.
但他们没有见面
As the driver, he couldn’t have seen him.
只是巧合法官大人
A mere coincidence, Your Honor.
警方可以担♥保♥的
The police can confirm.
继续说
Continue.
我在街上,差点被车 从身上碾了过去
There I was in the street, cars all around me. I coulda got run over.
然后呢? 我回家了
And then? – I went home.
第二天我读了报纸
When I read the papers the next day,
然后就去自首
I went to the police, who put me in the hospital.
碰巧遇上
and met that reporter quite by chance.
这跟其他的证言吻合

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!