We know the collision took place in the middle of the street.
那么他的倒地不会造成这样的伤
In any case, no fall could cause this.
亚哥是开车的
Yago was driving.
第二个人喝醉了酒 不可能这样准确
The other man was drunk. Too drunk for such an accurate blow.
示♥威♥者
A demonstrator?
他们的故事很奇怪
Their story doesn’t hold.
了解他们吗?
You know them well? – Very well.
也许吧!
Maybe.
共♥产♥党? 在这儿工作就不可能
Communists? – Not if they work here.
反对派?
Part of the opposition?
那就没人知道了
You can never tell.
请帮我接将军
The general, please.
我想见你是为澄清几个点
I wanted to see you, sir, to clear up a few points.
对我来说,案情很明显
It all seems clear enough to me.
有新的情况出现
A new fact has come to light.
这儿真闷
There’s no air in here.
你目击了事故的发生
You saw the accident?
怎样发生的?
How did it happen?
你指哪一方面?
At what point, exactly?
卡车开过来的时候 发生了什么?
When the three-wheeler appeared, what happened?
上校和我
The colonel and I…
在场
were there.
他出来
He came out,
向众人挥手致意
waving to the crowd,
也没有谁朝他鼓掌
which didn’t applaud him.
他没有看到卡车左拐右拐地
He didn’t see the three-wheeler
开过来
swerving toward him.
他被撞了
It hit him.
上校的人追着那辆车跑
The colonel ‘s men ran after the vehicle.
但因为人多,没有开枪
but due to the crowd, they didn’t open fire.
那车左拐右拐地
The three-wheeler kept swerving
逃了
and got away.
警♥察♥清理了广场
And then? – Police cleared the square
帮着把受害者 放进一辆大众,送往医院
and helped the lawyers put the victim into a VW for the hospital.
没有大众车司机的踪迹
Still no trace of the VW driver?
还没有,但一定是他们的朋友
Not yet, but obviously a friend of the lawyers.
因为他很快上去帮忙
He helped carry the wounded man.
当受害人被车撞上时
When the victim was run down, could his head
他的头能够撞到路沿上吗?
have struck the curb?
没有,这事发生在大庭广众之下
No, it was out in the street.
你确定吗? – 我肯定
You’re sure? – Positive.
你有什么新发现?
Why these questions? What’s this new fact?
尸检报告声称他是被棍子打死的
The autopsy says he was killed by a club.
棍子……?
A club?
为什么医生做尸检?
These doctors! Who asked them for an autopsy?
这是法律程序
I did. It’s legal procedure.
昨天什么都搞定了 现在你又无事生非
Yesterday it was all clear! You’ll get us into deep —
一个新的目击者,他说有证据
A volunteer witness. He claims the deputy was murdered
表明参议员遭到暗♥杀♥
and has proof.
他下午2点来这里
He’ll be here to testify at 2:00 p.m.
你瞧吧!暗♥杀♥!
Here we go. It’s a murder now.
不久他们就会说是个阴谋了
They’ll be calling it a plot if this drags on.
我看见了,他醉了
I saw him. He’s drunk.
差点倒在车的前面
He stepped out right in front of the truck.
发生什么了?你看见了?
Did you see it? What happened?
对,他滑倒了
I saw him slip and fall.
有人吗?
Anybody here?
有人吗?
Anybody here?
我是警♥察♥局长
I’m the chief of police.
我是在去做证的路上,我正走着……
Sir, I was on my way to testify, and as I was walking —
你摔倒然后伤到了头
You fell and your head hit the sidewalk.
你有癫痫症?
You suffer from epilepsy?
有人打我! 我是在去做证的路上
Someone hit me. I was on my way to testify
参议员被人暗♥杀♥
about the deputy’s murder.
这不是事故!亚哥自己这样跟我说的
It was no accident. Yago told me so himself.
我本来要作证的
I was gonna testify.
他们不想让我说,要把我灭口
Probably to shut me up. They wanted to kill me.
我不知道是谁告诉你这样说的 也不知道为什么
I don’t know who told you to say this, or why.
我也不想知道
I don’t want to know.
我们可以忘掉整件事 暂且说你是受了影响的
We can forget all this. Let’s say someone put you up to it.
你也几乎是我们的一员
You’re practically family.
你表兄是个警♥察♥
Your cousin’s a policeman,
你姐夫在政♥府♥任职
and your brother-in-law’s a civil servant.
忘掉这一切
Forget all this.
他们来了
Sir, they’re here.
有什么需要就来找我
If you need anything, come and see me.
我会再来的
I’ll check in on you again.
我是个单身汉,同我妈妈一起住
I’m a bachelor. I live with my mother.
职业?
Occupation?
开个油漆店
I run a varnishing shop.
你认识亚哥?
You know Yago?
当然,他给我送货
He makes my deliveries.
其他两个我不认识
I don’t know the other two.
谋杀发生的那天…… – “事故”
The murder… – Accident!
那天我给亚哥打电♥话♥
…was the day I phoned Yago
让他送货
about a delivery.
油漆棺材!我买♥♥“神风”的钱都未付清
Varnished coffins! I can’t even make my kamikaze payments.
下午来
Come back this afternoon. They’re not ready.
我有事
I’m busy later.
今天晚上 也忙
Tonight, then. – I’m busy then too.
第二天我听说他杀了参议员
Next day I heard he’d killed the deputy.
这些都是亚哥告诉你的?
Yago told you all that?
你是什么党的?
When did you join the party?
我不是任何党的,我只喜欢足球
I’ve never belonged to any party. I only like soccer.
这是怎么回事? 将军先生说我有癫痫
What’s with you all? The general says I’m epileptic —
将军?
General?
警♥察♥局长 称之为神经紊乱
The chief of police. Calls it a nervous disorder.
我没有癫痫,也没加入任何党派
But I’m no epileptic, and I don’t belong to any party.
继续说一下亚哥
Go on about Yago.
就这些,后来他走了
That’s all. He left, saying to my helper…
算他走运!
He’s the lucky one.
那么货呢?
When can you deliver these?
我想劝他一下,但他就是不听
I tried to set him straight, but he does as he pleases.
谁让你给审讯法官打电♥话♥?
Who told you to call the magistrate?
没人,我在报上看到亚哥的照片
No one. I saw Yago’s picture in all the papers.
在头版,像个首相似的!
A thug on the front page, like a minister.
你嫉妒他? 所以编了个故事?
And why not you, right? – So you made up this story.
不,有人指使他
No, someone advised you.
连我妈也反对我这样做
No. Even Ma was against it.
她让我保持沉默
She said to keep quiet.
来吃东西 他杀了人
Come and eat. – He killed a man.
谁? 一个参议员
What man? – A deputy.
政♥府♥的? 不,左派的
In the government? – No, the opposition.
他没做错
He did right. What’s it to you?
这跟你也不相关 – 还有照片呢
He got his picture in the paper.
吃东西,让他们自己杀来杀去吧!
Eat. Let them kill each other.
不饿
Not hungry.
后来我妹妹来了
Later she came with my sister.
你想当大人物?
You trying to be a hero?
这是我的职责
Just doing my civic duty. Take a walk!
你的职责是照顾你的家
Your civic duty’s to your family.
我一向做得很好啊 你可是嫁给个白♥痴♥ 照顾你的家
I’ve done enough. Now some other idiot buys you dresses.
别叫我丈夫白♥痴♥
My husband’s no idiot. And that’s my business!
你认为他们会给你授勋
Don’t butt in, Mama. Think you’ll earn a medal?
否则我会的,如果他们没有揍我的话
Or I would’ve, if they hadn’t clobbered me.
你没有摔倒?
You didn’t fall?
我该是个杂技演员 能用头着地
I’d have to be an acrobat to land on my head.
当然,我又不是疯子
Sure do. I’m not nuts.
第一个目击证人? 他们倒是很能抓紧时间
Your first prosecution witness. They lost no time.
明天会有第10个,第15个
Tomorrow you’ll have 10, the next day 15.
他们会说亚哥干了这个,干了那个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!