What do we tell the police?
别挂掉
Wait, don’t hang up.
她不说 那家伙不了解医生今天来
She won’t say. The person didn’t know the doctor’s due today.
我是乔治-皮鲁 你必须告诉我们是谁……
This is Georges Pirou. You must tell us who —
绝对不行
Out of the question.
我信任他 他不知道今晚的集♥会♥
I trust him. He didn’t know about tonight’s meeting.
他偷听见别人的谈话
He overheard a conversation.
他不会告诉你 我也不会
He won’t tell you. Nor will I.
他不想惹祸 他有家室
He’s already had trouble. He has a family.
现在他们知道了
Now they know.
现在你们知道了 就做点什么吧
Now you know, so do something.
你接
Back to you.
我知道,亲爱的
I know, darling.
一会儿见
See you later.
我们该怎么办?
So… what do we do?
通知红十字会
We call the Red Cross.
还有司法部长
The prosecutor.
事情还扑朔迷离呢
Admit it’s all vague.
只有匿名的目击者
An anonymous informant,
偷听见一段讨论
a conversation overheard somewhere.
或许这只是个恶作剧 或者是出自屡教不改的骗子
Maybe it’s a practical joke, or a crackpot.
像那些打电♥话♥来说 飞机上有炸♥弹♥一样
Like those people who phone about a bomb on a plane.
谁想杀死你们的主席?
Who’d want to kill your leader?
玛丽,开门
Marie, get the door, please.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
我打电♥话♥给安全机构的负责人
I’ll call the head of security.
他将提供非官方的保护
He’ll provide protection, unofficially.
我们没有任何依据来行动
We have no grounds for any action.
对,我对巴黎公社有兴趣
Yes, you can be prosecutor and appreciate the Paris Commune.
啊,我的朋友!尼基!
Ah, my friend! Niki!
我来迟了!
Sorry I’m late. – I’ll just be a minute.
今晚你也去戏院?
Coming to the theater with us?
至于礼堂,我无能为力
As for a hall, I can’t help you —
上校!
The colonel.
私人财产神圣不可侵犯
Property rights are still protected here,
尽管有些人想要改变这点
even if some people may want to change that.
是时候了
About time.
爸爸 尼基,招待一下客人
Yes, Papa? – Niki, see to our guest.
很快就好
Just a minute.
他是个不错的执法官
One of our finest magistrates.
他出去了?接他的办公室
He’s out? Give me his duty officer.
对,医生的生命受到威胁
Exactly. There was a threat on the doctor’s life.
不,但他要到…… – 很快就到
No, but he’s due to arrive — – Shortly.
他很快就到这里
He’ll be here shortly.
不,打电♥话♥
On the phone.
正如你说的
As you say.
告诉上校,我打电♥话♥找他
Inform the colonel.
“扑朔迷离”
“All vague.”
“没有任何依据来行动”……
“No grounds for action.”
医生知道我们
They think it’s a publicity stunt.
向这些小傀儡寻求帮助会很生气的
The doctor will be furious that we asked these sellouts for protection.
傀儡?
Sellouts? – To the Americans.
永远是美国的不对 即使是你自己的错
Always blame the Americans. Even if you’re wrong.
别说了,你并不总是幽默
Cut it out. You’re not always funny.
看到谁了吗?
See who that is?
有人跟踪
There they are.
警♥察♥
Police?
他们跟踪我3天了
So it seems. They’ve been tailing me for three days.
都办妥了
Everything set for tonight?
不,我们丢掉了礼堂 之前还没有人发觉
No. We lost our hall, and nobody even knows it.
他们想破坏这次集♥会♥
They’re out to sabotage the meeting, Doctor.
谁能解决这个?
Who can fix it?
只有安全机构的头儿
Only the head of security.
我们午饭后去见他
We’ll see him after lunch.
我们现在就去
Let’s go now.
去旅馆
Back to the hotel.
我们要求警方…… 我们什么也不要求
We’ll ask the police to — – To do nothing. It looks bad.
就找一个礼堂而已
We just talk about a hall.
这个礼堂
Gentlemen, we have a problem.
达不到安全标准
This hall doesn’t comply with safety standards.
两星期前还有人用过
There were shows there just two weeks ago, sir.
这是报告
Here’s the report.
从来没有过
It never had one.
对于一般的演出
Counselor, with a normal show,
不会有危险
there’s no danger.
但集♥会♥时群情激动
But a meeting can get people worked up.
根本没什么危险
Our meeting presents no danger.
我没理由妨碍你们集♥会♥
I have no reason to stop your meeting.
主管部门的报告
The reports of competent services
在这件事上我是中立的
I’m neutral in this affair.
那么我们为什么被跟踪?
Then why are we being tailed?
为你们的安全
For your safety.
内政部长命令我们
The minister of the interior issued orders
保护你们的委员,以免受
to protect your committee members
任何极端分子的伤害
from possible extremist attacks.
你利用的极端分子
Extremists under your control.
副手先生
Mr. Deputy…
有些礼堂符合安全标准
other halls meet safety standards.
像你旅馆对面的工会礼堂
Like the Employees’ Union Hall opposite your hotel.
你只要穿过广场就到了
You only have to cross the square.
我对此事持中立态度
I’m neutral in this affair. Believe me.
好的,上校
Fine, Colonel.
那边第一层
There it is, on the second floor.
很小的空间
A tiny space
只够200人
for no more than 200 people.
我们会显得很傻 在一个50万人的城市 只有200人能听到你的演讲
We’ll look pathetic. In a city of 500,000, only 200 will hear you.
其他人在外面
The others stay outside. It’s pathetic.
让上校批准我们 将喇叭挂在树上
Ask the colonel to let us use the square and hang loudspeakers in the trees.
它允许或者不允许,人们会来的
Permit or no permit, we’ll have a turnout.
我们先走了
We’ll be going now.
先通知一下
We’ll try to contact supporters going to the Picadilly.
印一些招贴告诉他们 集♥会♥换地方了
Print up flyers about the change in venue.
曼努埃尔,我们来研究一下讲稿
Manuel, let’s discuss my speech.
乔治,你过来
Georges, you too.
我不挂断
I’ll hold.
你好,亲爱的,你好吗?
Hello, darling. How are you?
好 很好
Fine. Just fine.
还是租不到大礼堂
Problems with the hall, as usual.
不会有斗殴的
Why would there be fighting?
为什么斗殴?
I said, why would there be fighting?
对,明天
Yes, tomorrow.
乔治送一个吻给你
Georges sends his love.
明天见,亲爱的
See you tomorrow, honey.
孩子还好?
How are the kids?
很好,但我经常不跟他们一起
Fine, but I don’t see them enough.
海伦呢?
And Hélène?
我们有自己的问题
We have our problems.
我们也吵架,但不严重
We’ve grown apart somewhat, but it’s nothing.
他们说一只饥饿的熊
We have a saying: “A hungry bear
不会跳舞
doesn’t dance.”
但熊会阅读
The bears won’t dance. They’ll read this.
借你的笔用一下
Your pen.
[会议移到联合大厅]
MEETING MOVED TO UNION HALL

Get going.
去俄♥国♥开会吧!
Hold your meetings in Russia!
我们宁愿在这儿!
If you don’t mind, we’d rather stay here!
照我们说的做
Do as you’re told!
你!
Hey, you.
干什么?
What’s the idea?
别理他们 – 比布尔什维强?
Ignore them. – More fun than the Bolshoi.
你觉得有趣吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!