我是个面包师 一直在店里睡觉到午夜
I’m a baker. I sleep till midnight at my shop.
有不在场证明
Alibi confirmed.
我在中国佬那儿
I was at the Chinaman’s.
有证明
Alibi confirmed.
在中国佬那儿
At the Chinaman’s.
有证明
Alibi confirmed.
我和我的牙医玩牌
I was with the brothers at the dentist’s.
有证明
Alibi confirmed.
这不是你在示♥威♥现场吗?
That’s not you at the demonstration?
这真有点像我
It does look like me.
我指控你作伪证
Indicted for perjury…
连同所有证实他不在场的人
along with those who confirmed his alibi.
加上妨碍司法公正
Plus obstructing justice.
把他带走
Take him away.
27号♥证人死于心脏病
Witness 27 died last night of a heart attack.
他是CROC集♥会♥大厅的所有者
He owned the CROC meeting hall.
早先你说过
Before, you stated
亚哥用棍子打你
Yago hit you with a club
像警♥察♥用的那种
similar to a police nightstick.
你还留着? 是的,法官
Do you maintain that? – Yes, Your Honor.
总检察长说他打电♥话♥给你
The prosecutor says he phoned you that morning
说参议员的生命受到威胁
about death threats against the deputy.
你的上级
Your superiors say
从来没有收到这一消息
they never got his message.
对,我忘了告诉他们
True, I forgot to tell them.
这是个严重的失误
That’s a serious error.
我对我的上司负责 不是对你
I’ll answer to my superiors, not you,
法官
Your Honor.
那天早上,你们收到了
That morning, Counselor, you were warned of death threats
针对参议员的死亡威胁
against the head of your movement.
谁告诉你们的?
Who informed you about them?
一个同事的妻子 但她不能说出名字
A colleague’s wife. She can’t give us the name.
她必须得说
She’ll have to.
那人说,我可以告诉你
The man says I can tell you.
他正在大厅里等
He’s out in the hall.
带他进来
Bring him in.
他叫柯斯特
His name’s Coste.
在暗♥杀♥的当天 ……事故
The day of the murder… – The incident.
他来到我办公室
…he came to my office
告诉我一段谈话的内容
to tell me of a conversation he’d overheard.
但最好让他跟你说
But he can tell you better.
别让我的名字见报
I don’t want to be in the papers. I don’t want to be known.
为什么?你的故事难道不是真的?
Why not? Isn’t your story true?
是真的,但我不想惹麻烦
Yes, but I don’t want any trouble.
如果有人报复,来找我
Come see me if you need help.
请在大厅等
Wait in the hall, please.
姓,名,职业?
Name and occupation?
艾雅-柯斯特,送货人
Ilya Coste, deliveryman.
在暗♥杀♥的当天
On the day of the murder —
事故当天是个雨天
The day of the incident, it rained a bit…
我♥干♥活累得要死
I work myself to death,
银行还拿走我的收入的一半
and the bank gets half of what I earn.
有人找你
Someone wants you.
又来了
Again?
哪个?
Which one?
那个
Him.
继续
Go on.
我听见亚哥说
I heard Yago say…
不会的
We’ll skid. – It won’t rain.
不会下雨的 我得付钱了
If it gets damaged? I got payments due.
我们会搞定的
We’ll reimburse you.
得全付
All the payments?
嘿!亚哥!
Hey, Yago!
油漆匠打电♥话♥了
The varnisher phoned.
他让你下午送几个棺材
He needs some coffins delivered.
好兆头!晚上见
It’s a good sign. See you tonight.
然后他走过来了
Then he came over to me.
我请你喝一杯
I’ll buy you a drink.
当他坐下的时候,棍子露了出来
As he sat down, I saw the club.
干什么用的?
What’s that for?
今晚,我们将送一件要紧货
A delivery job tonight. It’ll make things easier.
什么呢?
What kind of delivery?
往地狱里送!
A delivery to hell.
来自首都的参议员
A deputy from the capital.
一个肮脏活
Don’t get into trouble.
没人知道
No one will know.
如果有人知道,就是你说的
If they find out, I’ll know it was you.
后来同一个人又回来了
Later, the same man came back.
他穿便服感觉很不一样
The colonel looks different in civvies.
你认识他? 我向他申请过卡车许可证
How do you know him? – I applied for a three-wheeler permit.
为什么选了亚哥?
But why pick Yago?
他是这里最好的司机
He’s the best driver in town.
你应该看看 他开“神风”的样子
You should see him drive his kamikaze.
他有政♥治♥记录
This fellow has a political history.
在战时,他参加了 共♥产♥党地下组织
During the Occupation, he was in the Communist underground.
然后流放到岛上
He was deported to the islands.
他的证词很可疑,当然了
So his testimony — – Is suspect, of course.
我不会用的
I wouldn’t use it.
离开他
Leave him.
他们想干掉所有麻烦的证人
Isn’t it obvious they’re targeting troublesome witnesses?
他们刚才想要干掉我
They just tried a quicker method on me.
什么? 谋杀未遂,就刚才!
What are you talking about? – Attempted murder. Just now.
阴谋还在继续!
The plot continues
还将继续!
as long as the culprits are free.
我不需要你的建议
I’m the magistrate here. Spare me your advice.
这涉及到高层 警♥察♥就是他们的玩具
This affair started at the top. The police are a tool.
警方不可能在不受保护的情况下
They don’t have the means or the guts
这样明目张胆地谋杀
to commit a murder like this without being covered.
幕后的元凶在政♥府♥或者在宫里
The guilty ones are in the government or higher up at the palace,
将军是他们的头子
where the general was head of the guard.
皇宫
And since the palace
听从国外的指令!
has its foreign protectors —
再说一句
One more word
我就指控你诽谤国家
and I’ll charge you with insulting the state and the courts.
这不是集♥会♥
This isn’t a rally.
发生什么了?
What happened?
他们想要杀我 因为他们知道
They tried to kill me.
我有重要消息告诉你
They knew I had vital information for you.
所以来了一辆车 想把我在来的路上撞死
On my way here, a car tried to run me down.
有证人吗?
Any witnesses?
这是三个诚实、信奉上帝的主妇的证词 她们可以作证
Here are the names of three honest, God-fearing housewives who’ll testify,
再加上一个公园守卫
and the park guard,
和一个戴勋章的退伍老兵!
a decorated war veteran.
你要说的是什么消息?
And your vital information?
那辆大众车是警方的
The VW was a police vehicle.
那辆送议员去医院的?
The one that took him to the hospital?
但没有警♥察♥胆敢钻进车里杀人
But as no police were allowed in the car to finish him off,
所以司机走了条最长的路线 我知道的!
the driver took detours.
我在场的!
I know. I was there.
但是那辆车是你们一个朋友的啊
How odd. I know the car belongs to one of your friends.
一定是他们的朋友 因为他很快上去帮忙
Surely a friend of theirs. He helped carry the victim.
谁跟你编的谎言?
Who told you that nonsense?
车失踪了,在医院里消失无踪了
The car vanished. No trace of it at the hospital.
登记簿的相关页被人撕了
The page was torn out of the registry.
你不觉得奇怪吗
Don’t you find that odd?
我认为你提供的信息越多越好
I think you did it to add grist to your mill.
是不是这辆车? 对
Is this the car?
去找这车的车主
Find the owner of this car.
如果你想洗把脸……
You want to wash up?
非常感谢,我很好
Thanks. I’m all right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!