这样一来你就再也不用买♥♥新行李箱了
You’d never have to buy new luggage.
打住
Cut it out.
时机是关键
The timing here is everything.
他一直等到你准备好
He’s waited until you’re primed.
发现了吗
See?
他一直等到你确信
Until you are absolutely convinced
自己不可能再爱上其他男人
that there’s no other man that you could possibly love.
没错
Yes.
有时候我也会想
You know, sometimes I wonder.
想什么
What?
就是…
Well…
如果我不在福克斯书城
If I hadn’t been Fox Books…
你也不在街角书店
and you hadn’t been The Shop Around the Corner…
然后你我初遇
and you and I had just met.
-我知道 -嗯 是啊
– I know. – Yeah. Yeah.
我肯定会要你的号♥码
I would have asked for your number.
我肯定连二十四小时都等不了
And I wouldn’t have been able to wait 24 hours
就会打电♥话♥跟你说
before calling you and saying:
“嗨 你愿不愿意…
“Hey, how about…
你愿不愿意和我喝杯咖啡
How about some coffee or…
或者喝杯酒 吃个晚餐什么的
you know, drinks or dinner…
或者一起看部电影
or a movie…
你愿不愿意在余生的每一天都这么做”
for as long as we both shall live?”

Joe–
那样的话 你和我就永远不会开战
And you and I would never have been at war.
我们唯一会争的就是
And the only thing we’d fight about would be
周六晚上该租哪部片子看
which video to rent on a Saturday night.
谁会为了那种事情吵架
Well, who fights about that?
有人会
Well, some people.
但我们不会
Not us.
我们永远不会
We would never.
如果能成真该有多好
If only.
-我得走了 -让我问你件事
– I gotta go. – Well, let me ask you something.
为什么你能原谅这家伙放你鸽子
How can you forgive this guy for standing you up…
却没法原谅我那个 让你没有生意做的…
and not forgive me for this tiny little thing of…
小小过失呢
putting you out of business?
我真希望你能原谅我
Or how I wish you would.
我真的得走了
I really have to go.
嗯 你不会想迟到的
Yeah, well, you don’t want to be late.
布林克利
Brinkley!
布林克利
Brinkley!
♪彩虹之上♪
♪Somewhere over the rainbow♪
布林克利
Brinkley!
♪如此高远♪
♪Way up high♪
♪那里有个地方♪
♪There’s a land that I’ve heard of once♪
♪我曾在摇篮曲中听闻♪
♪In a lullaby♪
♪彩虹之上♪
♪Somewhere over the rainbow♪
♪天空蔚蓝♪
♪Skies are blue♪
别哭 小店女孩
Don’t cry, Shopgirl.
别哭
Don’t cry.
♪你曾做过的那些遥不可及的梦♪
♪And the dreams that you dare to dream♪
我之前就希望那个人是你
I wanted it to be you.
我多么希望那个人就是你
I wanted it to be you so badly.
♪终于成真♪
♪Really do come true♪
♪某日我愿飞上群星♪
♪Someday I’ll wish upon a star♪
♪在云层之上醒来♪
♪And wake up where the clouds are far behind me♪
♪那里烦恼无踪无影♪
♪Where troubles melt like lemon drops♪
♪那里高高悬于烟囱顶♪
♪Way above the chimney tops♪
♪你将在那里找到我♪
♪That’s where you’ll find me♪
♪彩虹之上♪
♪Somewhere over the rainbow♪
♪蓝鸟飞翔♪
♪blue birds fly♪
♪蓝鸟飞翔于彩虹之上♪
♪Birds fly over the rainbow♪
♪那么 为什么我不能呢♪
♪Why then, oh why can’t I?♪
全剧终

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!