我想表达你的渴求 我的渴求
I want to tell about your Desire, my Desire.
那么纯粹 那么不切实际 那么背德
So pure, so impossible, so immoral …
但没关系 因为这样我们才活得有意义
… But it doesn’t matter because that’s what makes us alive.
她是谁
Who is she?
天呐
God!
什么叫她是谁
What do you mean “Who is she”?
她是环球小姐
Miss Universe.
但她看上去不一样了
But she looks all different.
认不出来了
Unrecognisable.
她变身了
She’s been transformed.
因为看了那些机器人电影
From watching all those robot movies.
打扰一下 博尔先生
Excuse me, Mr. Boyle.
有人来见你了
There is someone here to see you.
你没看见我们在享受
Can’t you see we are enjoying …
我们人生中的最后春光吗
… The last great idillia of our lives?
这煞风景的家伙是谁
Well, who is the pain in the neck?
布兰达·摩雷
Brenda Morel.
布兰达·摩雷?
Brenda Morel?
在这里?
Here?
这什么鬼东西 像出了事故似的
What the hell is this? It looks like an accident.
这叫高山囚犯
It’s called “Alpine prisoner”.
出自一名当地艺术家之手
By a local artist.
人类真是深谙悲怜之道啊 不是吗 – 是啊
Human beings really know how to be pathetic when try to, don’t they? – Yes.
布兰达
Brenda!
多么难以置信 不可思议的惊喜啊
What a fabulous, marvellous surprise!
嗨 米克
Hi, Mick.
你看上去超凡脱俗 布兰达
You look fabulous, Brenda.
你真是容光焕发 性感耀人
The very picture of radiance has the sex appeal.
别和一千年前的事搞混了 米克
You’re getting mixed up with the last millennium, Mick.
怎么了 你等不及了吗
What? You’re not going to just wait any longer?
我们才刚完成最新版本
We just finished the latest version, you know?
我们一直搞不定最后一幕
We were having trouble with the last scene …
但昨天 灵感降临到了我们身上
But then, yesterday, eureka! It came to us!
既然你亲自来了
So now that you are here in the flesh …
我们能给你过目
We can hand it to you.
但你不是跟我说你会留在洛杉矶吗
But didn’t you tell to me you’re going to be in Los Angeles?
你在欧洲干什么 布兰达
What are you doing in Europe? Brenda?
我们彼此认识多少年了 米克
How many years we’ve known each other, Mick?
天呐 你把我问住了
Jesus, you put me on the spot!
让我算算 – 53年
Let me count … – 53 years.
– 我们一起拍过多少电影 – 9部? 10部? – 11部
所以我们有53年的友情 还一起拍了11部电影
So after 53 years of friendship and eleven films together …
你不会认为我要哄骗你还有你的人吧
… You don’t think I am going to start to bullshit you now, do you? You of all people…
没有 我没那么认为 你不会那么对我
No, I don’t … I wouldn’t deserve that.
没错 我不会那么对你
That’s right … you don’t deserve it.
我会对你直言不讳
You deserve me to call spade “a spade”.
所以我才勉为其难地从洛杉矶过来
Which is why I dragged my ass here from L.A.
来当面和你说 – 听我说 布兰达
To talk to you in person. – Look, Brenda …
是因为第21幕戏吗 把你刻画得丑陋 虚弱
If it’s about the scene 21 Where you described as “ugly …”
褪去了你往昔的美
“..feeble, pale shadow of your former beauty “…
拜托 这些都只是破格之举
…Please, realize that’s just a poetic license.
我想让你变得卓越非凡
I want you to be extraordinary.
你仍旧完美如初
You still preserve intact …
你也必须如此
And you have to…
如同你刚成名时所具有的神秘魅力
That mystery with that a look you’ve had when you first became a diva.
别拍我马屁了 米克
Stop licking my ass, Mick.
你这样让我更心烦意乱了
It just breaks my balls even more.
尤其影响我过来要和你说的话
Especially, given what have I come to tell you.
怎么了 你过来要和我说什么
Why? What have you come to tell me?
我不会出现在电影里的 米克
I’m not going to be in the movie, Mick.
什么
What?
有人要我去新墨西哥演一部电视剧 三年期的合同
They offered me a TV series in the Mexico with three-year contract.
出演一个遭受着严重中风的酗酒外婆
An alcoholic grandmother who suffered a serious stroke.
这角色真不好演 但有了那笔钱
A character has got real balls, but with the money …
我能支付杰克的戒毒所
… I can pay for Jack’s drug rehab …
我能还清我那白♥痴♥未来前夫的债
… I can pay off the debts of my idiotic future ex-husband …
还能剩下足够的钱在迈阿密买♥♥套房♥
And I’ll still have enough money left over to buy a house in Miami …
这是我14年来一直想做的事
… Which is something I wanted to do for 14 years.
所以我才要过来告诉你
That’s why I’ve come to tell you this.
但这是电影 布兰达
But this is cinema, Brenda!
那只是电视剧 电视剧是垃圾
That’s just television. And television is shit.
不是 电视剧是未来 米克
No, and television is the future, Mick …
说实话 现在流行电视剧
In fact, to tell the truth, it’s also the present.
听着 我们…我们就坦白说吧
Look, let’s be frank.
因为在这个该死的电影世界里 就没人坦白说话
Because nobody ever speaks frankly in this fucking film world.
你快80岁了
You’re going on eighty …
如同你的大部分同行 在这个年纪只会每况愈下
… And like most of your colleagues, you’re getting worse with age.
要知道 你之前拍的三部电影都是垃圾 米克
You know… The last three films you’ve done were shit, Mick.
我是说 依我看来 依所人看来
I’m telling you, according to me and according to everybody …
它们真的是垃圾 – 你竟敢这样
They were real shit! – How dare you?
你竟敢这样
How dare you?
所以你想坦白而言 是吗
So you want to be frank? Do you?
53年前 要不是我
53 years ago, if it weren’t for me …
你仍旧蹲在某些制片人的桌下
… You’d still been crouching under some producers desks.
是我把你从那些肥猪制片人的内♥裤♥里拉了出来
I pulled you out from under those big fat producers underpants …
让你成了演员
… I made you an actress.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You little shit.
我在那些制片人的内♥裤♥里挺好的
I was just fine inside those producers underpants.
你知道为什么吗 因为我想在那里
You know why? Because I wanted to be there.
我不欠任何人任何东西 是我成就了自己
I don’t owe anybody anything. I did it myself.
真的吗 – 我为自己付出了一切
Really? – I paid my dues.
我进了演员工作室 可没人帮我牵线
I’ve gotten into the Actor’s Studio and nobody pulled any strings for me.
我扫遍了布鲁克林的厕所来支持自己
I supported myself washing toilets all over Brooklyn.
我母亲给我欠了债
My mother went into debt for me.
在好莱坞
And in Hollywood …
我走进正门时
… When I walked through that front door …
我全靠的是自己
… I was all by my fucking self.
玛丽莲
Marilyn …
丽塔 格蕾丝 她们看见我来 都吓得尿裤子
… Rita, Grace they’d all shit their pants when they saw me coming.
那些都写了在我的自传里 别跟我说你还没读过
It’s all written down in my autobiography. Don’t tell me you haven’t read it?
不幸的是 我读过了 只是那不是你写的
Unfortunately I have. Except you didn’t write it.
真是本烂书 – 你的电影才是真烂 米克
And it’s a piece of shit. – The real shit is your film, Mick.
我理解电影 你知道的
I understand cinema, you know I do.
不再理解的人是你
You’re the one who doesn’t understand it any more.
因为你老了 你累了
Because you’re old, you’re tired …
你再也不知道怎样看待这世界 米克
You don’t know how to see the world any more, Mick.
你只能看见你的死亡 它就在四周的角落等着你
All you know how to see is your own death, which is waiting right around the corner for you.
你的事业已经结束了
Your career is over.
我这么直白地告诉你是因为我爱你
I’m just telling you flat out because I love you.
没人对你的这个
Nobody is interested in this …
遗作感兴趣 你是这么称呼它的吗 遗作?
“Testament” of yours? Is that what you call it? A “Testament”?
你这样会把以前的好电影都毁了
And you’ll risk nullyfiyng all the beautiful films you have ever done.
这是不可原谅的 米克
Which is unforgivable, Mick.
他们给你拍这部电影只是因为我
It’s only because of me they letting you do this movie.
所以我是被拉出来的话 那我就是在拯救你的人生
So, If I pull out, I’m saving your life …
和你的尊严
And your dignity!
你忘恩负义
You are ingrate.
忘恩负义 愚昧无知
An ingrate and an idiot.
所以你才成功
Which is why you’ve got ahead.
你说得没错 米克
You’re right, Mick.
你说得非常正确
You’re exactly right.
好吧
Okay.
没你我也要拍这部电影 – 别这样 米克
I’m going to make this movie without you. – Oh, come on, Mick …
即便没有那些垃圾电影
Life goes on!
生活也是要继续的
Even without all that cinema bullshit!
你知道我的职业生涯中和多少位女演员合作过吗
You know how many actresses I worked with in my career?
我想有很多吧
… Lots, I guess.
超过50位
More than 50.
我捧红了50多位女演员
I launched more than 50 actresses.
她们也一直对我心存感激
And they’ve always been grateful to me.
我是一个伟大的造女星导演

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!