Okay, guys, knock it off.
我不确定泪腺的事是不是真的
I’m not sure that’s true, though. About the tear ducts. I read that …
那是某本流行杂♥志♥上写的
… Somewhere in the popular magazine …
他们为了销量而夸张了吧
… And they tend to exaggerate. Better for sales.
我觉得你扯远了 – 我觉得你说得没错
I think you’re getting off the mark. – I think you’re right.
朱力安 真是混♥蛋♥
Julian is such a shit!
就和他母亲一样 记得吗 – 是啊 – 我要打电♥话♥给我那混账儿子
Just like his mother. Remember? – Yeah. – I’m going to call my shithead son.
你要干嘛 说服他回到莱娜身边?没希望的
What are you gonna do? Try and convince him to get back with Lena? It’s hopeless.
朱力安 我是你父亲 基于当下的证据来看
Julian, this is your father. Even though, at this point, based on the evidences …
我不太确定你是我的儿子
… I’m not so sure you’re my son.
你怎么总那么肯定
How are you always so sure…
他们不会说话
… They aren’t going to speak?
我知道他们的一些事
I know something about them.
服务员告诉我的 – 什么事
The waiter told me. – What?
我不会告诉你 – 现在就告诉我
I’m not going to tell you. – Tell me right this minute.
况且我给服务员点钱也能让他说
Besides, I can always get the waiter to tell me too … With a bribe.
好吧 我告诉你
All right, I’ll tell you.
他们是哑巴
They are mute.
你这个小混♥蛋♥
You little shit!
把我的钱还我 全都还我
Give me back my money! All of it!
你真是单纯
You’re so gullible!
那是个玩笑 他们不是哑巴
It was a joke. They are not mute.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
真的很平常 爸爸
Well, that’s really rather banal, Dad.
我爱上了另一个女人
I fell in love with another woman.
她18岁 对吗 – 不是 爸爸 她不是18岁
It was all of eighteen, right? – No, Dad, she is not eighteen.
她30岁 合理的年龄
She is thirty. Reasonable age.
不管她多少岁 你真是做了一件混账事
Well, however old she is, You’ve really fucked up.
那是你的看法
That is your opinion.
莱娜是一个卓越的女人
Lena is an extraordinary woman.
当然了 她现在意识到她完全在你身上浪费了时间 – 或许吧
At this point, of course, you’ve realized that she is completely wasted on you. – Perhaps.
你远配不上她的才智 – 那你为什么还强迫我过来
She is far too intelligent for you. – Why did you make me come here?
我不会改变我的想法 – 一开始都这么说
I’m not about to change my mind. – That’s what they all say at the beginning.
然后到头来还是求着要回去
Then eventually they wind up begging their spouse to take them back.
妈妈离开了你 也从没求过你让她回去
Mom left you. She never begged you to take her back.
我跟你怎么说的来着
What did I tell you?
现在你知道这混♥蛋♥是从哪学的了吧
You see now where he gets this from, this asshole?
我们能知道你爱上的那婊♥子♥是谁吗 – 我吗
Well, are we allowed to know who this whore that you’ve fallen in love with? – Me.
我就是那个让朱力安丧失理智的女人
I am the woman Julian lost his head for.
他一离婚 我们就会结婚
Ad we’re going to get married as soon as his divorce is finalized.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
And who the fuck are you?
我叫帕洛玛·费丝
I’m Paloma Faith.
我不是婊♥子♥ 我是歌♥手
And I’m not a whore … I’m the singer.
不好意思 小姐 你介意让我们单独谈谈吗
Excuse me, miss … Do you mind giving us a moment alone?
好的 但不能太久
Okay, but not for too long.
原谅我 朱力安
Forgive me, Julian.
但我真的在试着去理解
But I’m really trying to understand …
莱娜是一个美丽的女人 一个梦中情人
Lena is a beautiful woman, a dream.
而这里的这个 是这世界上最普通不过的女人
And this one here is the most insignificant woman on the face of the planet.
你♥他♥妈♥看上她什么了
What the fuck do you see in her?
你真的想知道? – 是的 朱力安 我真的想知道
You really want to know? – Yes, Julian, I really want to know.
她床上功夫了得
She is really good in bed.
那么 这婊♥子♥是谁 – 她叫帕洛玛·费丝
So who is this bitch? – Her name is Paloma Faith.
她做什么的 – 做世界上最不堪的工作
And what does she do? – The most obscene job in the world.
她是个妓♥女♥?
She is a prostitute?
更糟 她是个流行歌♥星
Worse. She is a pop star.
流行歌♥星
Pop star…
朱力安怎么说她的
What was that the Julian said about her?
我已经告诉你了
I’ve already told you.
没有 你只是含糊其辞 你并没有告诉我
No you didn’t. All you did was you babbled incomprehensibly. You didn’t tell me.
那是因为朱力安讲得含糊 他思路不清
No. It was Julian who did bubbling. He was not right in the head.
我不这么认为
Doesn’t seem that way to me!
他在两小时内做了二十个决定 他…
He must’ve made twenty decisions in two hours …
他搬了出去 找了间公♥寓♥
He moved out, He found an apartment …
他和他的离婚律师通了电♥话♥
… He spoke on the phone with a divorce lawyer.
在我看来 他不是一个思路不清的人
It does not really seem like a confused man to me.
他一直说这女人又丑又普通不过
You keep on saying to me that this woman is ugly and insignificant.
所以 朱力安看上她什么了 他…他…
So what is it that Julian sees in her that…
有什么是他没在我身上看到的
He didn’t see in me?
现在这样子 我怎么知道呢
Now. How should I know?
因为你说米克问了他啊
Because you said that Mick asked him!
是吗 – 是啊 你是那么说的
Did I? – Yes. Yes, that’s what you said.
所以我想知道朱力安回答了什么 – 我…我不记得了
So I wanna know what was Julians response. – I don’t remember.
天呐 你现在真的是气死我了 爸爸
Oh God, You’re really pissing me of now, Daddy.
你记得一清二楚 你真的是个蹩脚的骗子
You remember perfectly well you are a horrible liar.
我发誓 他…
I swear…
他只是含糊地说了些蠢话
He was just mumbling some idiocy.
你不告诉我的话 我发誓我现在就在这里尖叫
If you don’t tell me I swear I am going to scream right here and now.
我想知道他说了什么
I want to know what he said.
这婊♥子♥他妈的到底有什么是朱力安在我身上看不到的
What the fuck does this bitch have, at least according to Julian, that I don’t?
我想知道 我想知道他说了什么
I want to know. I want to know what he said!
他说
He said…
什么
Yes…
她床上功夫了得
She was good in bed.
你不必告诉我这个
You didn’t have to tell me that.
相信我 莱娜
Believe me, Lena.
我能理解你
I can understand you.
真的 我能理解
Really, I can.
你能理解我?
You can understand me?
你能就有鬼了
Like hell you can!
妈妈能理解我
Mommy would’ve been able to understand me.
妈妈她自己也有过一样的处境
Mommy found herself in the same situation …
现在算上我不止一次 而是几十次了
… I’m in now with you not once, but dozens of times …
她假装不知道
She was pretending not to know.
你有过很多女人 但她还是坚持着
You had a stream of women, but she just kept going …
不只是为了我们这些孩子 最主要是为了你
… Not just for us children, but above all for you.
她爱你 所以原谅了你
She loved you and so she forgave you.
无论发生什么 她仍想和你在一起
No matter what happened, she still wanted to be with you.
但你是什么人 什么人
But who were you? Who?
我总是这么问自己
It’s what I’ve always asked myself.
你从不付出 对她对我 什么都不付出
You never gave anything … not to her, not to me, nothing.
你把一切付出在了你的音乐上 音乐 音乐 音乐
You gave everything to your music. Music, music, music!
你的一生中别无所有 只有音乐和傲慢
There was nothing else in your life. Only music and arrogance.
从不关心 从不拥抱 从不亲吻 什么都没有
Never a caress, never a hug, never a kiss, nothing.
你对你的孩子们一无所知
You never knew anything about your children.
从不知道我们是否快乐 是否受苦 什么都不知道
You never knew if we were happy, if we were suffering. Nothing.
一切都是妈妈扛着
Everything was on Mommy’s shoulders.
在家 你只会和她说五个字 安静 梅勒尼
At home the only thing you would say to her were the two words: “Quiet, Melanie.”
妈妈会和我们解释说 安静 爸爸在创作
And Mom would explain to us: “Quiet, Daddy is composing”.
安静 爸爸在休息 他今晚有一个音乐会
“Quiet, Daddy is resting, he has a concert tonight. ”
安静 爸爸在和某个重要的人通电♥话♥
“Quiet, Daddy is on the phone with someone important. ”
安静 爸爸在请斯特拉文斯基今晚来我们家
“Quiet, Daddy has Stravinsky coming to the house later tonight”.
你想成为斯特拉文斯基 但你毫无他的一点天才之处
He wanted to be a Stravinsky, but he never had a single drop of his genius.
安静 梅勒尼
“Quiet, Melanie!”
你只知道说这个
Were the only two things you knew how to say.
你对我母亲一无所知
You didn’t know the first thing about my mother!
你从不关心她
You never bothered to take care of her.
即便到现在 你都有10年没送花给她了
And even now, you haven’t brought her flowers for ten years.
还有那封信
And that letter!
你以为妈妈从没看过?你错了
Do you think Mommy never read it? Well, you’re wrong.
她发现了 看过了 我也看过了
She found it and she read it and I’ve read it too.
你可能都不记得那封信了 但我们记得
But you probably don’t even remember that letter. But we do.
我们找到的那封信里 你向另一个男人告白了你的爱意
The letter we found in which you professed your love for another man.
妈妈还不得不忍♥受那样的耻辱
Mommy had to enjoy that humiliation too.
你写道 这是我在性行为方面的必要实验
“My necessary experimentation in sexual matters” as you put it.
所以你的音乐实验对你来说还不够
So your musical experimentation wasn’t enough for you.
你还得在同性恋方面进行实验
No! You had to experiment in homosexuality too!
你毫不在意你对她造成的痛苦
You didn’t give a fuck about all the anguish you’ve caused her.
所以你别再告诉我你能理解
So don’t you come telling me that you can understand …
因为你理解个屁啊
Because you don’t understand a fucking thing.
谢谢