It’s all right.
没事了 没事
That’s all right.
It’s all right.
我在
I’ve got you.
I’ve got you.
我在 亲爱的
I’ve got you, darling.
我在 卢娜
I’ve got you, Laura.
没事了
It’s all right.
我在你身边
I’ve got you.
我在 亲爱的 卢娜
I’ve got you, darling.
I’ve got you, Laura.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, darling.
我爱你
I love you.
那是鲁皮妮的声音吗?
Was that Rupini’s voice?

Mm-hm. Yes.
她会按时回来
She’s moving back in time
从梵文到古代的语种
from Sanskrit
to earlier languages.
那是埃及语
That was Egyptian.
看来你或会将我们带到史前时代
Perhaps you’ll take us back
to a time before history.
语言的根源
The origins of language,
我一直想研究的方向 不过尚未成功
which is where I’ve always
wanted to go, but I never could.
不过这有助于我完成我的书
But it’s helping me
finish my work.
很好
Good.
很好 我想帮你
Good. I want to help you.
知道吗 我…
You know, I’m…
我现在88岁了 真的
I’m 88 years old, really.
如果我加上鲁皮妮活的日子
If I added up all the years
Rupini lived,
我肯定比你老
I’d be older than you.
我们跳舞吧
Well, then let’s go dancing.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想即使各杂♥志♥都有我们的照片
I don’t think
we’ll be recognized,
我们也不会被认出来
even with our pictures
in all those magazines.
我们的照片仍有刊载
Well, our pictures
are still appearing.
我看看
Let me see.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
我一直觉得很疲倦
I feel tired all the time,
也不知道为什么
and I don’t understand why.
我体内正在发生变化 我可以感觉到
Something is happening
inside me. I can feel it.
她是对的
And she’s right.
她的癫狂神迷让她精疲力竭
The paramediumistic ecstasies
have exhausted her.
香宾?
Champagne?
维罗妮卡?
Veronica?
维罗妮卡!
Veronica!
不! 维罗妮卡 不要!
No! Veronica, don’t!
维罗妮卡!
Veronica!
我很担心你!
I was so worried!
怎么了?
What is it?
是个梦
It was a dream.
噩梦
A bad dream.
是什么…是怎样的梦?
What was–? What was it?
我在某条河的边上 然后有人…
I was somewhere beside a river,
and someone,
有个脑袋像狗一样的陌生人
a stranger with a head
like a dog,
朝我走来
was coming toward me.
而他的手上 他有…
And in his hand, he–
He had…
解释给我听!
Explain it to me!
我想知道鲁皮妮想什么
I want to know
what Rupini knows.
她知道的事我们都不明白
She knows things
that we don’t understand yet.
不 让我…
No. Let me–
不要!
No, no!
不要离开我
Don’t ever leave me.
我不会离开你
I’ll never leave you.
– 不要再离开我
– 我不会离开你
Don’t ever leave me.
I’ll never leave you.
不要再离开我了
Don’t ever leave me.
我不会的
I’ll never leave you.
维罗妮卡
Veronica.
你梦中的陌生人可能是湿婆神
(印度教三大主神之一)
The stranger in your dream
was probably Shiva.
他手里拿着一颗头骨
And in his hand, a skull.
湿婆神是创造与毁灭的象征
For Shiva is both creator
and destroyer combined.
多米尼克?
Dominic?
那里有个很像你的人
There’s someone
who looks like you
在跟踪我们
spying on us.
我没留意有什么人
I didn’t notice anyone.
在门里
By the gate.
过来看
Come and look.
没有人在
There’s no one there.
或许我看错了
Maybe I was mistaken.
你在太阳底下待太久了 我们进去吧
You’ve been in the sun too long.
Let’s go inside.
我88岁了 真的
I’m 88 years old, really.
她处在催眠状态
She’s in a
hyper-suggestive state.
告诉她你爱她
Tell her you love her.
告诉她你永远爱她
Tell her that you’ve
always loved her.
我爱你
I love you.
我永远爱你
I’ve always loved you.
那是苏美尔语
(约公元前4000年)
That’s Sumerian.
不 是巴比伦语
(约公元前1♥8♥9♥4)
No, it’s Babylonian.
埃及语跟巴比伦语之后
After Egyptian and Babylonian,
是同样原始的埃兰语
there followed probably
a sample of proto-Elamite
还有苏美尔语
and one of Sumerian.
她也越堕越深
She is descending
deeper and deeper
堕入过去
into the past.
不过她会回溯到多远?
But how far back will she go?
你一生在写的书将补全
那些缺失的内容
Your life’s work will
finally have what was missing.
两周以来的每个夜晚
Every night for two weeks,
维罗妮卡一直在回溯过去
Veronica went
further back in time.
通过未知的语言…
Through unknown languages…
未被记载的历史
unwritten history.
越来越接近…
Getting closer…
不断接近…
and closer…
那个混沌初开的时刻
to the inarticulate moment…
of the beginning.
但要以什么为代价呢?
But at what cost?
夫人没什么大碍
Madam is not suffering
没得病
from anything,
anything at all.
你确定吗? 医生
Are you sure, doctor?
是的 我已经开了处方
Yes. I’ve prescribed
a series of shots
维他命和矿物质等
with vitamins and minerals.
或许是…
Perhaps it’s…
焦虑症状
the nervous condition
经期前的焦虑
that precedes menopause
某些女人会这样
in certain women.
你认为她现在像多少岁的人? 医生
Well, just how old do you
take her to be, doctor?
四五十岁左右
Late 40s, more or less.
她才25岁
She’s 25.
镜子都哪里去了?
Where have all
the mirrors gone?
拿个给我
Bring one to me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!