-No, I’m not. -Why, why?
因为我明早会到奥勒冈
Because I have to be in Oregon tomorrow morning.
不,你明天下午会到奥勒冈
No, you have to be in Oregon tomorrow afternoon
赴一个神秘的约定
for this mystery appointment.
我明天早上得到奥勒冈!
I have to be in Oregon tomorrow morning!
好吧,你明天早上会到
Fine, you will be there tomorrow morning
你想什麽时候就什麽时候 但今晚
or whenever you need to be there, but tonight,
我们会去波夕 我们会和尼克好好聊聊
we will be in Boise, and we will be talking to Nick!
What the hell, dad?
你搞什麽鬼,爸?
准备上路了
And also, it’s on the way!
你干嘛吐出来啊?很好吃欸!
Why are you spitting it out? It’s great!
你确定你不要吃热狗吗?
Are you sure you don’t want a dog?!
我想吃,爱丝黛儿 等我看完整个过程後
Oh, yeah, I want a hot dog now, estelle, after seeing that!
该死的!
Mother fucker!
嗨,丹尼?丹尼?
Oh! Hey, Danny? Danny?
抱歉,我可以跟你借手♥机♥吗?
Sorry, bub, can I borrow your phone?
我的手♥机♥没电了
My battery is dead.
我得通知尼克我们快到了
I need to let Nick know that we’re getting close.
– 喂? – 终於接了,小子
– Hello? -Aha! There you are, boy.
爸,你是用别人的手♥机♥
Dad, are you seriously calling me
打给我吗?
from someone else’s phone right now?
我很好,谢了,我只想告诉你
Well, I am great, thanks, just wanted to let you know
– 我们快到了 – 在哪里?这里吗?
-that we are getting close. -Where? Here?
There is no fucking way grandma and grandpa
外公外婆不可能
are coming to visit here.
– 来找我吧 – 他们很期待见到你喔
They’re excited to see you, too.
我不在乎,把车掉头
I don’t care. Turn the car around.
– 嗨,尼克! – 那是你舅舅丹尼
-Hey, Nick! -That’s your uncle Danny.
– 他也和我们一起来 – 见鬼,他也跟你一起来?
-He’s with us, too. -Fuck me, he’s with you, too?
等我们更接近会再打给你
So, I’m gonna call you when we get a little closer
我知道是叫史裴利大楼
to get exact directions, but I know it’s sperry house.
才不是!
-Absolutely not!
好吧
All right.
That’s quite a charmer you raised there.
你儿子真有个性啊
嗨,我是尼克,留言吧
Hey, it’s Nick. Leave a message.
好,他没接电♥话♥
Well, all right. He’s not picking up.
也许看书看得太认真了
Probably deep in his studies, so if you guys
你们先在这里等,我马上回来
just want to wait here, I’ll be right back.
说不定他不想见我们
Maybe he doesn’t want to see us.
他别无选择
He doesn’t have a choice.
看起来是个不错的派对
Looks like a nice party.
丹尼,你在这跟他们一起等 会比较好
Hey, Danny, maybe it’s better if you wait here with them.
You’re not leaving me here to babysit.
你休想把我丢在这里当保母
这样吧,你不如到处问问
I’ll tell you what, why don’t you ask around here,
看能不能找到人问
see if you can find somebody.
我要进去了
I’m gonna go inside.
尼克葛利森!
Nick gleason!
我是你♥爸♥,还有你的前同志 摩♥门♥教♥徒舅舅
It’s your dad and you gay formerly mormon uncle!
你知道吗?
You know what?
我打算伸展一下筋骨
I think I’m gonna go stretch my legs.
我马上回来
I’ll be back.
–You asshole!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
需要投钱在罐子里 付啤酒钱吗?
Is there a tip jar or something to pay for the beer?
不用吗?好吧,谢谢
No? Okay, thank you.
嗨,你好吗?
Hi. How are you?
尼克?
Uh, Nick?
你迷路了吗?
– You lost, guy?
不,我在找我儿子
No, I’m just looking for my son.
他叫尼克葛利森
Uh, Nick gleason.
– 这是尼克的房♥间吗? – 我不认识他
-Is this Nick’s room? -Don’t know him.
But I’m sure he’s somewhere studying hard,
但我想他在别的地方认真念书
就跟我们一样
like we all are.
布莱恩?布莱恩?
Brian? Brian?
那是老鹰毛吗…
Is that like a bird eagle feather and a–
没错,因为我在飞
yeah, yeah, it’s because I’m flying.
这看起来像扫帚之类的
This is like a broom or something.
看起来像刷子
It looks like a brush.
看起来像鲨鱼的牙齿
That looks like a shark’s tooth.
这是子弹,因为我是枪手
This is a bullet, ’cause I’m a shooter.
– 什麽叫你是枪手? – 爱丝黛儿,过来
Estelle, come on. Estelle, come on.
爱丝黛儿,过来
雷蒙,我只是在跟孩子们说话
Raymond, I’m just talking with the kids,
– 喝点酒 – 你喝够多了
-having a little drink. -You had enough.
看是谁都硬不起来啊
Well, look who got his big boy pants on for once.
-Yo, just take it easy. -Back off, kid.
– 冷静点 – 退後,小鬼
不,你知道吗…雷蒙!
No. You know what– Raymond!
你无法决定你什麽时候 想付出关心
You don’t get to decide when you want to care.
滚开,老头
Get the fuck out of here, old man.
– 布莱恩?布莱恩! – 丹尼?
-Brian? Brian! -Danny?
You lost?
你迷路啦?
I– I don’t think that he lives here anymore.
我…我觉得他没住在这里了
没错
He doesn’t.
但我知道他在哪工作了
But I found out where he works.
见鬼
Fuck me.
好…让我搞清楚状况
All right, uh– let me get this straight.
你到了之後,跟那个医生见面
You go there, and you see this doctor.
如果他觉得可行 他就会杀了你?
And if he thinks it’s legit, you know, he kills you?
大概是这样
Pretty much.
哇…
Wow, uh…
That’s, uh… That’s awesome.
那真是…太赞了
等等,尼克,不对
Wait, Nick, no.
怎麽了?我想大家都有权利
What? I think people should have a right
– 为自己做选择 – 他们有服务这桌吗?
to make their own choices.
Are they serving these tables?
不清楚,你想喝什麽?
I doubt it. What will you have?
请给我一杯伏特加和葡萄酒
I want a shot of vodka and a wine please.
– 水喔 – 好,谢谢
-Nice. -Okay, thank you.
看看她,只要看到帅哥
Listen to her, trying to juice herself up
就会想办法灌醉自己
– for whoever wants it.
她巴不得我快点死
She can’t wait till I drop
这样她就能满足她的慾望
so she can get her stocking stuffed.
我每天晚上
I am right here beside you
都睡在你身旁陪伴你
every single night in bed.
你有多久没碰我了?
How long has it been since you’ve touched me?
我们住在别人家里
We are under somebody else’s roof.
满足我的慾望?
Stocking stuffed?
牵着我的手也好啊
How about just holding my hand,
你这个自大的混♥蛋♥
you baronial son of a bitch?
你为什麽不告诉我 你在这有工作?
Why didn’t you tell me that you got a job here?
Because I didn’t want to.
因为我不想说
尼克,以一个老年人来说
Nick, your grandfather is a very jealous man
你外公非常爱吃醋
in his golden years.
我真的试着想了解你
I’m really honestly just trying to understand, because,
因为夏天很难叫你
you know, during the summer, it’s hard enough
– 去割草坪 – 爸,你说真的吗?
-to get you to mow the lawn. -Dad, are you serious?
我不懂,你需要钱吗?
Well, I don’t understand. Do you need money?
– 好吧 – 拿去,拿去
-All right. -Take it, take it.
我得回去忙了,不过谢谢你
I have to get back to work. But thank you.
外公,我希望你知道
And grandpa i want you to know,
我觉得你的行为非常勇敢
I think what you’re doing is very brave.
谢谢你,尼克
Thank you, Nick.
怎麽?你68岁吗?
What are you? 68 years old?
像个笨蛋一样 给我一点面子好吗?
Acting like a fool. Show me some respect.
– 在我外孙面前? – 雷蒙,雷…别这样
-Right in front of my grandson? -Raymond, ray– come on.
老兄,你换宿舍
Hey, buddy, did you change dorms
却没告诉你妈和我吗?
and not tell your mom and me?
我这学期休学
I’m taking the semester off
去一间摄影工作室实习
to intern at a photography gallery.
我本来想告诉你
I would have told you,
但我知道你不会同意 所以我没说
but I knew you wouldn’t approve, so I didn’t.
我当然不会同意我19岁儿子
Well, of course I’m not going to approve of my 19-year-old son
大学休学跑去沉溺於嗜好
dropping out of college so that he can pursue a hobby.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!