我不想再听一遍一样的话
I don’t want to go through all that again.
我不是为了说这些来的
It’s not why I came.
那你为什麽来?
Why did you come?
因为我想再见你一面,儿子 在我…
Because I wanted to see you again, son, before–
在我走之前
before I’m gone.
我想修补我们之间的关系
I wanted to mend certain tears in our relationship.
你知道吗?我想说我原谅你
You know? I wanted to say that I forgive you.
– You forgive me?
你原谅我?
–Yes, I forgive you.
对,我原谅你
Is that Paul calling?
– 是保罗打来的吗? – 你知道我的意思
You know what I’m talking about.
– 不,我不知道 – 你不知道吗?
-No, I don’t. -Oh, you don’t, huh?
你从不回我的电♥话♥
How about all the unreturned phone calls?
还有我写的那些信
How about all the letters i wrote to you
你从不回说你收到了
that you never even acknowledged?
在我停止跟你说话前 你早就关上了那道门
You closed that door long before i stopped speaking to you.
你放大检视我做的每个决定
You scrutinized every decision I made.
然後一一驳回
You tore them down.
不,那不是事实!
No. That is not true!
身为你的父亲 我想给你更多选择
As your father, i wanted to give you options.
我想给你机会!
I wanted to give you opportunities!
什麽机会?变成你的机会?
For what?! A life like yours?
祝你在奥勒冈愉快
You know, enjoy your visit to Oregon.
还有帮个忙,回程时别来找我
And do me a favor. Don’t stop by on your way back.
丹尼,等等
Danny, wait.
What?
干嘛?
小声点
Shh, shh.
– 干嘛? – 小声点!
-What? -Shh!
Come here. Come here.
过来,过来
这是什麽?
What is it?
– 这是你的动脉摄影图? – 对
-This is your angiogram? -Yeah.
我又不是心脏科医师
Well, I’m not a cardiologist.
动脉阻塞太严重 无法再动一次手术
It’s too blocked to operate again.
– 你拒绝动手术? – 对
-You denied surgery? -Yeah.
无论如何,我的时候到了
Either way, my time’s up.
全都写在病历上
It’s all in the file.
听着,别跟你妈说 也别跟凯萨琳说
Look, don’t tell your mother, and don’t tell Katherine
因为她们会逼我动手术
because they’re gonna make me have surgery.
还有,丹尼…我不想动手术
And, Danny… I don’t want to do it.
喂!他在这里干嘛? 这是怎麽回事?
Hey! What is he doing here? What is this? What is this?
– 起来,快起来! – 妈,出去!
-Get up, get up, get up! -Mom, get out!
– 老天,对不起 – 马上把衣服穿好
– God, I’m sorry. -Put your dress on right now.
他不该进这间屋子 你被禁足了
He is not allowed in this house. You are grounded!
– 你们在做什麽? – 我们什麽也没做
-What are you doing? -We weren’t even doing anything.
是吗?看起来做得可多了
Oh, really? It looked like a lot of things.
你现在怎麽会在家?
Why are you even home right now?
什麽叫我怎麽会在家? 我住在这里,安妮
What do you mean, why am I home? I live here, Annie.
– 真不公平 – 什麽不公平?
-This is so unfair. -What’s unfair?
你老是把你的内疚 发泄在我身上!
You put your guilt on me all the time!
我内疚什麽?
What am I guilty for?
我不知道,叫爸载外公
I don’t know. Making dad take grandpa.
我没逼你♥爸♥做任何事!
I didn’t make your dad do anything!
是你害我没待在我爸身边的!
You’re the reason that I’m not with my father right now!
去陪外公吧,妈
Just go be with grandpa, mom.
你显然很想这麽做!
It’s obviously what you want to do!
Oh, god.
老天
白翅水芹
The white-winged cress.
你随时可以换我开
I can take over whenever you want.
你已经开了三天了吗?
You’ve been driving for what, three days?
你应该休息一下
You could use a break.
紫燕
The purple Martin.
我知道我的行为难以理解
I know this must be confusing.
没错,我不懂
Well, yes, I can’t understand
你为什麽同意一起去
why you’re on board with this.
我想我有必要一起去
I think it’s important that I be here.
保罗好吗?
How’s Paul?
美国禽鸟
American coute.
– 我和他分手了 – 老天
-He and I split. -Oh, man.
我厌倦他白天像摩♥门♥教♥徒
I got tired of his mormon by day,
晚上像欲求不满的家伙
“more men” by night routine.
这样也不错啊
Well, that’ll do it.
我还得练习呢
I rehearsed that.
–Mm-hmm.

I’m really glad you’re here.
我很高兴你一起来
我觉得我一个人无法劝他 打消念头
I don’t think I could’ve talked him out of this alone.
Eastern owl screech.
东美角鴞
我们没有要劝他打消念头
We’re not talking him out of anything.
亲爱的,放轻松
Honey, relax.
丹尼在这里,一切都会没事的
Danny’s here. Everything’s fine.
Oh, well, all right.
好吧
我们待会会到小木屋
We’re headed to the cabin later.
已经三天了,我希望你回家
It’s been three days already. I want you to come back.
不,亲爱的
No, sweetie.
不,我说过了,我想这麽做
No, I told you. This is something I have to do.
我懂,我懂,但听我说
I understand, i understand. But look.
来,跟你丈夫谈吧
Here, talk to your husband.
– 嘿,亲爱的 – 现在他跟我说
– Hey, honey. -Now he tells me
你们要去小木屋
that you’re going to the cabin.
我以为丹尼家是最後一站
I thought that Danny was the last stop.
我跟你说,那头牛固执得很
I’m telling you, this beast has a mind of its own.
那是谁的错,布莱恩?
And whose fault is that, Brian?
谁的错?我不知道
Whose fault is it? I don’t know.
我们有很多选择
We got a lot of options here.
可能是你有自杀倾向的爸爸
It could be your suicidal father
杀父倾向的哥哥 或喝得烂醉的妈妈
or your patricidal brother or your blotto mother.
除了你以外,对吗? 除了你以外
Anyone but you, right? Anyone but you.
喂!我是为了你这麽才这麽做
Hey! I’m doing this for you!
我希望你能有点同理心
So I would appreciate just a little bit of empathy.
我对天发誓,布莱恩
I swear to god, Brian,
马上掉头
turn them around right now,
否则我马上飞过去接手 明白吗?
or I am flying out there, and I am taking over, okay?
– 难以置信,我不干了 – 我得挂了
-Unbelievable. I’m done. -I have to go.
Because I don’t drink that much…
因为我喝得不多…
拜托,快接电♥话♥,快接电♥话♥
Come on, pick up, boy, pick up.
嗨,我是尼克,留言吧
Hey, it’s Nick. Leave a message.
各位,我听说今晚
So, guys, what’s this i hear about going
要去小木屋是怎麽回事?
to the cabin tonight?
爸妈觉得总比
Mom and dad thought it would be better
– 住在旅馆好 – 是吗?
-than paying for a hotel. -Really?
是啊,有差吗?
Yep. What’s the difference?
你难道…不觉得
Don’t you– don’t you think
这样好像本末倒置吗?
it sends the wrong message here?
没有本末倒置,布莱恩 我们要带爸去奥勒冈
There’s no message, Brian. We’re taking dad to Oregon.
这才是重点
That’s the whole point.
不不,重点是别去奥勒冈
No, no, no, the point is to not get to Oregon.
我们甚至不该越过犹他州
We weren’t even supposed to get past Utah.
听着,我很乐意从现在起
Look, I am happy to captain this trip
接手这趟公路旅行
from here on out.
他们毕竟是我的父母
They are my parents, after all.
我们会租一辆车
We’ll just rent a car.
你可以回去看凯特和安妮了
And you can head back and see Kate and Annie.
来罗
There we go.
洋葱,洋葱,德国泡菜
Onions, onions, and Sauerkraut.
Well, we can’t do that, sorry,
不行这样,抱歉
因为我们今晚要去见尼克
’cause we’re gonna go see Nick tonight.
我们会去找尼克吗?
Oh, we’re gonna go see Nick?
对啊,他为了我们改变计画
Yeah. He changed his plans around for us.
所以我们会去波夕,你到时会
So we’re gonna head over to Boise and you’re gonna stare
盯着你的外孙说出你的计划
your grandson in the face and tell him what you’re up to.
– 不,我不会 – 你会
-No, I’m not. -Yes, you are.
– 不,我不会 – 为什麽不会?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!