Get him out of my house!
叫他滚出我家!
这件衬衫好痒
This shirt is itchy.
Do you want me to turn the air on?
需要开冷气吗?
随便你,我不在乎
Do what you want. I don’t give a shit.
如果你累了 我们就找间旅馆住
Hey, if you’re tired, let’s stop and get a motel.
不,不不…
No, no, no, no.
我已经在艾尔瓦城…
I’ve made a reservation…
向一间民宿
For two separate rooms
订了两间房♥间
at a nice bed and breakfast in Iowa city.
我们到达後
We’re gonna get there, we’re gonna have a nice
再好好谈一谈这整件事
long conversation about all of this.
我不需要再谈一遍
I don’t need to have another conversation.
我们必须赶去奥勒冈
We need to get to Oregon.
好吧,如果你坚持要开下去
Okay, if you’re going to insist on continuing to drive,
可不是车里所有人都想死啊
not everyone in this car has a death wish.
拿去吧
Here.
What is this?
这是什麽?
它能帮助你专注
It’ll help keep you focused and alert.
没问题的,别忘了我是护士
It’s fine. I’m a nurse, don’t forget.
其实,我自己也要来一点
In fact, I’m gonna have a little smidge of one myself,
我会陪你吃的
and I’ll keep you company.
没事,不会怎样
It’ll be fine. It’s nothing.
我只需要吃一点点…
I’m just gonna have a little, tiny… mmm.
Just a touch. Just a tad.
一点点就好
我吃掉一整颗
I just took the whole thing.
没关系,你是开车的人
That’s fine. You’re driving.
你必须保持…最佳状态
You need to be… sharp.
[nathaniel rateliff & the night sweats’ “s.O.B.”)
Shut the fucking music off!
把该死的音乐关掉!
来,把耳塞戴上
Here, just put these in.
Ooh…
哦…
有看到动物跟我说一声
Let me know if you see any animals or something.

Okay.
我的意思不是看到,而是避开
I mean, not to look at, but to avoid.
– 我正在看 – 好
-I’m watching. -Okay.
– 会有暴风雨吗? – 不知道,但…
-Is there a storm coming? -I don’t know, but what–
– 因为云在卷动 – 是啊
-because the clouds are rolling. -Yeah, they are.
Oh, man.
天啊
这附近有间鸟舍
There is a bird aviary near here.
不可能吧
Oh, no way.
不可能
Way.
在哪里?
Where?
80号♥公路
Highway 80.
– 80号♥公路? – 旧林肯公路
-Along highway 80? -The old Lincoln highway.
你觉得那是亚伯拉罕林肯?
You think that’s Abraham Lincoln?
有可能,也许是他夫人 玛丽陶德
Could be. Could be. Maybe Mary Todd.
我喜欢她 但我觉得他们不是指她
I like her, but I don’t think they did that back then.
有鹿!有鹿!有鹿!
Oh, deer! Deer! Deer! Deer! Deer!
有鹿!有鹿!有鹿!
Deer! Deer! Deer! Deer! Deer!
小心,别撞到我们
Well, be careful. Don’t crash us.
别担心,是一棵树
Never mind, it’s a tree.
好吧,我…我只需要…
Okay, I’m– I’m just gonna, um…
Put my little head down, just for a minute.
稍微休息一下
没问题,我一点也不累
Okie-dokie. Not tired at all.
– 我们到了! – 到哪?
-We’re here! -Where?
– 我给你们的惊喜 – 你看,亲爱的,是鸟类保护区
Little surprise for you guys.
Look, honey, it’s the bird sanctuary!
– 哇 – 上面写什麽?
-Wow. -What is this?
写着日出开放
It says it opens at sunrise.
看起来不像开了 亲爱的,你看
Well, it doesn’t look open. Honey, look.
也许现在不是鸟的季节
Maybe it’s not bird season.
等等,小心
Hold on. Watch out.
你在干嘛?
– What are you doing?
布莱恩,别受伤了
Brian, don’t hurt yourself.
不是要去民宿吗?
What happened to the bed and breakfast?
我睡不着,一路开过来了
Couldn’t sleep. Drove all the way here.
小心
Watch out.
一试就成功
Whoa, first try.
现在开啦
The sanctuary is open.
我们会被逮捕吗?
Will we get arrested?
我们大概能看到粉红腹岭雀
So, we could possibly see the rosy Finch,
西林绿霸鶲,柳鶲
the western wood peewee, the Willow flycatcher.
你会喜欢这个的,角百灵
Oh, you’re gonna like this one, the horned lark.
如果我是鸟也会想来这里 爱丝黛儿
Whoo! If I was a bird I would want to come here, estelle.
就是说啊!
I know!
这里…正适合我们来
This is… Just what we needed.
– 正符合我们需求 – 你觉得他喜欢吗?
-It’s just what we needed. -You think he likes it?
喜欢啊,他这个人脾气很差
I do. You know he’s cranky.
但我想他的确喜欢
But I think he does like it.
真的很美!是不是很棒?
It’s really beautiful! Isn’t this great?!
我们没有双筒望远镜
We don’t have any binoculars.
我们不需要
We don’t need binoculars.
只需要用肉眼观赏
We’re just gonna use our eyes.
没有望远镜我什麽也看不到
I can’t see anything without binoculars.
我们都进来了
Well, we’re in here now.
就好好享受吧,这里景色很美
Let’s just enjoy ourselves. It’s beautiful.
闭上眼,听鸟唱歌♥
Let’s close our eyes, and just listen for the birds.
–Ooh…
哦…
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
嗯?没事
Mm? Mm-hmm.
我们错过了一间了望台
All right, so we missed the gazebo back here.
大家往这里来 我们想看粉红腹岭雀
So everybody come this way. We want to see the rosy finches.
走吧
Come on.
我要站一会儿
I’m gonna stand still for a second.
你找到什麽了吗,雷?
You find something, ray?
我要尿尿
I’m gonna find my dick and take a piss.
我们没时间了
–We don’t have time for this.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
嘿,怎麽样了?你们在哪?
Hi, how’s it going? Where are you?
在瓦利克鸟类保护区
We are at the wallick aviary sanctuary.
什麽?在哪里?
What? Where’s that?
在…怀俄明州夏安
It is in… Cheyenne, Wyoming.
怀俄明州?真的假的?
In Wyoming? Are you serious?
真的,我想整晚开夜车
Yeah, I guess you can cover a lot of ground
可以多前进不少距离
if you drive through the night.
– 这怎麽可能? – 一切都是为了鸟
-How did that even happen? -Well, it was for the birds.
为了鸟?你在说什麽?
For the birds? What are you talking about?
这是鸟类保护区…
It’s a bird sanctuary…
是,是
Yep. Yep.

Sandpiper.
长脚鹬,也许来自山上
That’s a stilt, maybe upland.
你前几天帮我爸拿药的时候
Did you fill Annie’s focalin
是不是把安妮的兴♥奋♥剂♥ 装进去了?
when you picked up my dad’s scrip the other day?
你给我什麽我就装什麽 怎麽了?
I filled whatever prescription you gave me, why?
她又跑出去了
Well, she’s out again.
要嘛我们忘了拿药
So, either we forgot to pick up the scrip
要嘛她吃下了过量的兴♥奋♥剂♥
or she’s taking more than she should.
药长什麽样子?
What do the pills look like?
我不知道,亲爱的,就是药丸
I don’t know, honey. They’re a pill.
是蓝色的药丸
It’s a blue pill.
妈的!我再打给你!
Oh shit! I’ll call you back!
什麽声音?
What was that?!
该死
Oh, shit.
– 雷,你没事吧? – 没事,别碰我
-Ray, are you okay? -No, don’t touch me.
不,我只是想扶你起来…
No, no. I just want to help you up, buddy–
放开我!
let go of me!
怎麽了?
What’s going on?
没事!爱丝黛儿 没事!我们没事!
Nothing! Nothing, estelle! It’s fine! We’re okay!
好吧,快点! 我到了望台等你们!
Okay, well hurry up! I’ll meet you at the gazebo!
抱歉,我不是…
I’m sorry, I didn’t–

here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!