那间房♥间很不错喔
It’s a good room.
两张大床,连接浴室
Two queen beds, laundry room adjacent.
可以遥望营火,虽然现在关闭
A view of the fire pit, which is currently closed.
了解,不用了,谢谢
Yeah, okay, no, no, thank you.
好吧,两小时後见
Okay, then, see you in a couple of hours.
你说什麽?
I’m sorry, what?
托莱多正在举办热气球节
Hot air balloon fest up in Toledo.
所有房♥间都订满了 最後人都会涌入这里
Everything’s booked. They all end up back here.
嘿,亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
I don’t want to talk about it.
我不想谈
好吧,你要喝咖啡吗?
Okay. You want some coffee?
– 黑咖啡 – 好
-Black. -All right.
好,听我说,就算男生做蠢事
All right, listen to me, guys can still care about you
他们还是非常在乎你
even when they do really stupid shit.
你该瞧瞧你♥爸♥把到我前
You should have seen the stuff your dad used to do
做的那些蠢事
before he got me.
柯尔特已经把到我了
Colt already had me.
是吗?
Well, then you know what?
那他真是个…幸运的傻瓜
He was a very… Stupid and lucky boy.
– 我不想再跳啦啦队了 – 为什麽不要?
-I don’t wanna cheer anymore. -Why?
因为我得替他加油
Because I’d have to cheer for him.
亲爱的,这太荒谬了 我不希望你
Oh, babe, that’s silly. I don’t know why you’d have
因为这件事放弃你的兴趣
to give up something you love because of all of this.
听着,相信我,好吗?
Listen, trust me, okay?
一个月後,一切都会轻松多了
A month from now, this is gonna be so much easier.
Dad hates me.
爸爸讨厌我
老天,没这回事,过来
Oh, gosh, no. Come here.
不,他没有,他不讨厌你
No, he doesn’t. No, he doesn’t hate you.
他现在有别的事得忙 没空对你失望
His frustrations have a whole other focus right now.
– 鲑鱼沙拉 – 谢谢
-I got a salmon salad. -Thank you.
– 鸡肉沙拉 – 谢谢
-Chicken salad. -Thank you.
还有起司牛肉三明治 加洋葱圈和沙拉
And a Patty melt with extra onion rings and slaw.
看起来很好吃
Mm, this looks good.
This is dry.
面包没涂酱
亲爱的,没差吧
Oh, honey, it’ll be fine.
我说了要加蛋黄酱
I said Mayo.
好吧,我去拿给你
Okay. I’ll get you some Mayo.
可以帮我加蛋黄酱吗?
Can I have some Mayo, please, on the side?
– 这是好餐厅吗? – 很棒的餐厅
-Is this a good diner? -Excellent diner.
是吗?真走运
Really? Oh, well, that was lucky.
我们选到了好餐厅 你通常都点什麽?
We picked a good place. What do you normally get here?
都很好吃,但我通常会点肉饼
Everything’s good, but I like the meatloaf.
Oh, I love meatloaf. We didn’t get any today.
我超爱肉饼,我们今天没有点
我去看看需不需要帮忙…
Hey, let me see if I can help out–
不用了,让她聊吧
no. Let her talk.
Ten years ago, i would’ve said something.
十年前的我可能会说什麽
我现在已经看开了
I would have been over there by now.
如果你吃醋,那就过去啊
Hey, if it bothers you, then go over there.
– 没这个必要 – 去牵她的手
-There’s no point. -Go take her by the hand.
也许你们俩都需要这个举动
Maybe this is what you both need.
她才是依然有需求的人
She’s the one who still has needs.
你知道吗…
Well, you know… There–
有不同方式…
there are different ways to…
能解决这个问题
Handle that.
什麽?
What?
你有考虑过吃威而钢吗?
Have you ever, like, considered Viagra?
你有考虑过吃威而钢吗?
Have you ever considered Viagra?!
我需要什麽不用你多嘴
Don’t tell me what my needs are.
在我面前你的老二再挺
You talk to me when your hard-ons
– 也会软下去 – 好了…
-turn to mashed potatoes! -All right–
我在你这个年纪的时候
back when I was your age,
可是雄壮威武 硬得跟石头一样!
a light gust of wind, i was hard as a rock!
我可以在还没插♥进♥去前 就让女人湿了
I could make that woman bloom without even dipping my stem in.
亲爱的,小声一点
Honey, honey, keep it down.
你的蛋黄酱来了,吃吧
Here’s your Mayo. Okay, here we go.
你还记得 我们买♥♥下小木屋那年夏天
You remember the summer that we bought the cabin
你把孩子送去给你♥爸♥照顾吗?
and you sent the kids to your father?
你就是不肯放过我,对吧?
You couldn’t keep your hands off me, could you?
没错,雷蒙,但我不知道
No, Raymond, I couldn’t, but I don’t know if Brian
– 布莱恩是否有兴趣听… – 我们每天都嘿♥咻♥
-is really interested– -we did it every day.
– 每天哦 – 雷?
-Every single day. -Ray?
一直到孩子们抱怨太吵为止
We did it until the tanagers started chirping.
拜托你把药吃了,别再吹牛了
Take these pills, please. And stop bragging.
这女人比我小一轮
And this woman is 12 years my junior.
但我还是能一柱擎天!
And I could still get it up!
雷,我只是想说,我觉得…
All I’m saying ray, is that I think that–
你还有其他选择
that there are other options.
除了什麽之外?
Besides what?
这趟旅行
This trip.
没人希望你这麽做,雷
Nobody wants this, ray.
她忘了我的酱料,我马上回来
She forgot my dressing, so I’ll be back in a minute.
你知道你这个决定 让你女儿多伤心吗?
Do you have any idea how much this is upsetting your daughter?
知道
Yeah.
那她人在哪?
Then where the hell is she?
她得尽做母亲的责任
Well, she does have obligations as a parent.
胡说!你们从很久以前 就抛弃我了!
Bullshit! You all gave up on me a long time ago!
我要走了
I’m outta here.
– 怎麽了? – 他要走了
-What happened? -He’s outta here.
What do you mean he’s outta here?
什麽叫他要走了?
他要去哪里?
Where’s he going?
–Raymond?
雷蒙?
你在干嘛,雷蒙?
What are you doing? Raymond?!
雷,雷,你要去哪里?
Ray. Ray, where are you going?!
别假装没听见我说话!
Don’t act like you can’t hear me!
– 你要去哪里? – 雷,回到车上!
-Where are you going? -Ray, come on back to the car!
你要搭便车去奥勒冈吗?
What, you think you’re gonna hitchhike to Oregon?
你最讨厌搭便车了! 你一向讨厌!
You hate hitchhikers! You always have!
你连你的药
You don’t even have your pills
还有行李都没带
or anything else you need with you.
好了,快回来…
Come on, let’s go back–
你就像个宠坏的屁孩!
you’re acting like a spoiled brat child!
You’re a grown man for Pete’s sake.
拜托,你是个大人了
亲爱的,打来跟你更新情况
Hey, honey. Just calling to check in.
Reminiscing a little bit about Nick’s campus tour.
我想起以前载尼克 去参观学校的事
我们还是走同一条路 现在在伊利诺州了
We’re taking the same route. We’re in Illinois.
Now.
现在…
情况一样,这里一切安好
Looks the same. Uh… everything’s fine here.
我想我们会比预期还早回家
I think we’re gonna be home sooner than expected.
我想他们…应该快累坏了
I just think they are… Running out of gas on this one.
Stop it! You’re hurting me!
住手!你弄痛我了!
总之…
Anyway…
我爱你
Love you.
– 妈? – 亲爱的
-Hey, mom? -Hey, honey.
– 我可以跟你谈谈吗? – 当然
-Can I talk to you for a sec? -Sure.
在你发火前 可以好好听他说吗?
Before you get mad, can you just hear him out?
听谁说,亲爱的?天啊
Hear who out, honey? Oh, god.
你不是不再跟他说话了吗?
I thought you weren’t talking to him anymore.
柯尔特有话想跟你说
Well, Colt has something he wants to say to you.
我对发生的一切很抱歉
I’m really sorry about what happened.
With the pictures–
关於照片的事…
我知道你指的是什麽
yeah. I know what you’re referring to.
听着,我没把照片外流过
Look, I never showed them to anybody.
是史凯勒杜德利看我手♥机♥发现 然後外流出去
Skyler Dudley found them on my phone and sent them out.
– 所以是史凯勒杜德利做的? – 妈,他发誓
-Oh, Skyler Dudley did it, huh? -Mom, he swears.
别担心,我已经揍他一顿了
Don’t worry, i already beat his ass.
你似乎已经把一切都处理好了
Then it looks like you’ve taken care of everything.
那你可以回家了 谢谢你来一趟
So you can go home now. Thank you for stopping by.
– 妈! – 怎样,安妮?
-Mom! -What, Annie?
你说过要我别放弃我的兴趣!
You said not to give up on something that I love!
我是说别放弃啦啦队
I was talking about cheering.