你怎麽会认为他会…
Why would you think that he–
丹尼已经受够爸的胡闹了 布莱恩!
Danny can’t take any more of dad’s shit, Brian!
What are you doing?
你在做什麽?
你不能就这样把我爸的问题 丢给他
You can’t just pawn my father off on him.
他们早就不跟对方说话了!
They don’t even talk to each other!
我没有把爸丢给他…
I’m not pawning him off–
他是我的责任
he’s my responsibility.
我只是想找出解决办法!
I’m trying to find a solution!
不!你没有!
No! No, you’re not!
你只是想把我父母赶出去
You’re trying to get my parents out of the house.
这才是你正在做的事
That is exactly what you’re doing.
你知道吗?若这样能挽回婚姻
Well, you know what, it would be nice
– 那也很值得! – 这就是我们的婚姻
-to have the marriage back! -This is our marriage, Brian!
– 所有的一切! – 不,不不!
-This! All of this! -No, no, no, no!
我当初要的不是这种婚姻!
This is not what I signed up for!
我的天啊
Oh, my fucking god.
对不起,我…
I’m sorry, I’m–
该死,你…天啊
fuck, you’re– oh, my god.
爸!爸,拜托,你在干嘛?
Dad! Dad, please, what are you doing?
我没时间等下去了
I don’t have time to wait.
你不是说你叫司机不用来吗?
I thought that you said you cancelled the driver.
我知道你们俩想做什麽 没用的
I know what you’re both doing. It’s not gonna work.
– 布莱恩? – 嘿,雷?
-Brian? -Hey, ray, ray, ray?
我知道你心情很不好
I understand that you’re upset,
但你不能挑现在出发
but you cannot do this right now.
凯特现在必须全心全意 照顾安妮
Kate’s full attention needs to be on Annie, period.
当然,但你女儿的暴露癖
Clearly, but your daughter’s risqu?habits
无法阻止我
are not gonna stop me.
听着,不,爸,我答应你
Listen, no, no, no, dad, I promised you
我会载你去,但别挑今天 好吗?
that I would take you, just not today, all right?
– 你不能理解一下吗? – 在我们出发前
-Can’t you understand that? -Before we leave,
我想确认里程费
I just wanted to confirm the mileage fees.
– 好 – 去叫妈过来
Get mom, please.
考量到你情况特殊
If you could fill out the method of payment form,
请帮我填一下收费表格
considering your situation.
我想一开始就讲清楚比较好
It’s best we handle this on the front end.
– 爱丝黛儿? – 有人叫我开车,我就开
-Estelle?! -Guy tells me to drive, I drive.
我知道,但他刚好是个疯子
I know, but he happens to be insane.
把我爸的行李拿下车
Take my dad’s stuff out of the car right now,
否则我就报♥警♥了
or else I’m calling the police.
– 你要跟他们说什麽? – 爱丝黛儿!
-And tell them what? -Estelle!
– 这是怎麽回事? – 等等!
– What’s going on here? – -Hold on!
我马上下去!我在化妆!
I’ll be down in a second! I’m putting my face on!
那就别管闲事,你走吧
Then don’t get involved. Move out of the way.
听着,别这样,你在做什麽?
Listen, come on, what are you doing?
– 爸,别上车! – 女士,冷静点
– Dad, do not get in that car! – -Lady, take it easy.
我可以跟你耗一整天 要继续这样下去吗?
I can do this all day. Want me to keep doing this?
我可以一直…很好笑
I will do this all– really funny.
钥匙在我这!钥匙在我这!
I’m taking the keys! I’m taking the keys!
布莱恩,想想办法!
Brian, do something!
可以放这张吗?
Would you put this in, please?
这是什麽?
What is this?
Blue-footed booby.
蓝脚鲣鸟
这比和陌生人一起坐车
–This is so much more pleasant
愉快多了
than travelling with a stranger.
大尾鹩鸽
Great-tailed grackle.
你不用工作吗?
–Don’t you have a job?
我把工作放在公事包带过来了
I brought the job with me in my briefcase right there.
但愿你们不介意司机
Hope you guys don’t mind if your chauffeur
偶尔做点兼♥职♥
does a little side work.
没人逼你开车载我们 你知道吧?
No one forced you to take us, you know?
– 我没说你逼我来的 – 听起来是这样
-I’m not saying that you did. -It sounds like you are.
亲爱的,你可以关小声点吗?
Honey, can you turn that down a little bit, please?
– 我喜欢! – 太大声了啦!
-I like it! -It’s too loud!
你以前很喜欢的
You used to like it, too.
我是喜欢,但太大声了 好吗?
I love it. But it’s too loud, okay?
我得上厕所
I need to use the bathroom.
现在吗?
Right now?
该死,就是现在
I have to go, damn it.
我们才…刚上路
We… just left.
美洲雀
Dickcissel.
黑腹滨鹬
Dunlin.
三声夜鹰
Eastern whip-poor-will.
好了,我们到了
All right, we’re here.
你想出来活动筋骨吗?
Do you want to get out and stretch your legs?
– 不用了 – 你确定吗?
-No, I’m good. -Are you sure?
– 非常确定 – 好吧
-Sure as a pickle. -Okay.
我们走吧
Here we go.
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hey. – – Hey.
– 不会有事的 – 听着,如果你这麽做
-It’s gonna be fine. -Look, if you’re doing this
– 是想证明你的看法… – 我没有
-to prove some kind of point– -I’m not.
我们会往西再开一天
We’re gonna drive west for another day.
他们很快就会累坏,明晚之前
They’re gonna run out of steam, and I’m gonna have them back
我就会把他们载回去了 好吗?
by tomorrow night, okay?
有那麽简单吗?
I doubt it’s gonna be that easy.
你别让安妮接近那家伙
You keep Annie away from what’s-his-face,
我这周末前就会载你♥爸♥回去 好吗?
and I’ll have your dad back by the end of the weekend, deal?
– 这里有厕所吗? – 在车♥库♥
– You have a bathroom? – It’s in the garage.
– 但只限顾客使用… – 他跟我一起的
-But it’s for customers only– -oh, no, he’s with me.
– 他要继续走过去吗? – 我要买♥♥东西
-He’s just gonna keep walking? -I’m buying something.
– 我是顾客 – 好的
-I’m gonna be a customer. -Okay.
就这些吗? 这样只有6点95元
Is that all? Because that’s like $6.95
我们低消要十元
and we have a $10 minimum.
要花十元才能上厕所?
Ten bucks to use the bathroom?
对,公♥司♥规定的
Mm-hmm. It’s a company policy.
那是我岳父
That was my father-in-law.
Mm-hmm?
嗯哼
我载他去奥勒冈结束自己生命
I’m driving him to Oregon so that he can kill himself.
没问题了吧?
We good here?
我是尼克,留言吧
Hey, it’s Nick. Leave a message.
不留就算了
Or don’t.
– 嘿,老兄 – 嘿
– Hey, bud. – Hey, bud.
是爸爸
It’s dad.
我正开过宾州
I’m just driving through Pennsylvania right now.
I was thinking about when we went to Columbus
我想起我们之前去哥伦布
陪你参观学校的事
for your campus visit.
我正好想到了你
So, I was just thinking about you, bud.
好吧,有空再打给我
All right. Call me back when you can.
几点了?
What time is it?
刚过十点
Um, just after 10:00.
Do you need a break?
你需要休息吗?
不用,我很好
Nope. I’m fine.
你确定吗?
You sure?
非常确定
Sure as a pickle.
因为如果你需要
‘Cause I can take that wheel for a bit,
if you want me to.
我可以帮你开一段路
好了,你不能开车,爱丝黛儿
Okay, you cannot drive, estelle.
我可以开,我开得很好
Oh, I can drive. I can drive just fine.
纽约州不同意
State of New York disagrees.
没有医生会同意的
No doctor’s ever going to approve this.
What’s that?
什麽?
我看了他这些年来 收集的小册子
I read all those pamphlets he’s been collecting for years.
上面都写着条件是快要死了
They all say you have to be dying.
那你怎麽会来?
Why are you here?
我该陪着他
It’s where I’m supposed to be.
(汽车旅馆)
(柜台)
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
请给我两间房♥间
Yeah, I’d like two rooms, please.
没办法,只剩一间房♥间了
Can’t do it. Only one room left.
不会吧,这样不行
Oh, god no, that’s not gonna work.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!