Is that you in there, dad?
你把全家人…
You got the whole family together…
聚集到奥勒冈…
In Oregon…
这个一切的源头
Where it all started.
现在呢?
What now?
丹尼打来的
It’s Danny.
嘿,儿子
Hey, bud.
你怎麽没告诉我?
Huh?! How could you not tell me?!
你怎麽没告诉我?
Huh?! How could you not tell me?!
这是全家人的决定
This is a family decision,
你却剥夺我这个权利,丹尼
and you stole that from me, Danny,
你抢走了我的权利
you stole that from me.
这是他的决定,凯特
It was his decision, Kate.
爸爸…
Daddy…
爸爸?
Daddy?
你为什麽要这麽做?
Why would you do that?
因为只有我能这麽做
Because I’m the only one who could.
他也是我爸啊! 他跟我住在一起!
He’s my father, too! He lives with me!
我是他的依靠! 你已经消失了好几年!
He relies on me! You haven’t existed for years!
– 你跟他太亲近了 – 什麽?
-You’re too close. -What?!
– 你跟他太亲近了 – 去你的!
-You’re too close. -Fuck you!
搞什麽,老兄?你去哪里了?
What the fuck, man. Where were you?
他会符合资格的,布莱恩
He is gonna qualify, Brian.
那是什麽?布莱恩,那是…
What is that? Brian, what is–
Brian, what does it say? What does that say?
布莱恩,上面写什麽? 上面写什麽?
上面写什麽?不不不 他不能这麽做
What does it say? No, no, no, he can’t do this.
他不能这麽做,布莱恩 他不能这麽做
He can’t do this, Brian. He can’t do this.
他不能这麽做
He can’t do this.
我无法再动一次手术 爱丝黛儿
I can’t go through the surgery again, estelle.
我就是没办法
I just can’t.
I still want to die.
我还是想死
但我不想…
But I don’t want to die…
带着所有人的愤怒下离开
With all this anger.
我不想在你和孩子…
I don’t want to die…
恨我的情况下离开
With you and the kids hating me.
我会活到我活不下去为止
I’ll just live until I can’t live anymore.
我不在乎痛不痛,但是…
I don’t care about the pain, but…
请你…
Please…
请你帮我改善和家人的关系
Please help me fix our family.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!