犹他州,没错,已经九年了
Utah, yeah. Going on nine years now.
我得说我很高兴你和彼得
I want to say I’m glad that you and Peter
connected about this.
因为这件事联♥系♥在一起
你知道 我觉得这对你来说很重要
I– you know, I think it’s very important for you.
-So do I. -Yeah.
– 我也这麽想 – 是啊
我填好了相关文件
I filled out all the appropriate paperwork in my case.
如果你能和丹尼一起完成手续 我会非常感激
And I’d be really grateful if you went over it with Danny.
I will go over it, and I will try to find
我会陪你找到
– 适合的医生 – 谢谢
-the right doctor for you. -Thank you.
白色♥区♥域只提供乘客
The white zone is for immediate
即时上下车
loading and unloading of passengers only.
不准停车
No parking.
– 我爸呢? – 他现在不在这里
– Where’s my dad? -He’s not here right now.
我知道,但他在哪里?
I know, but where is he?
I guess you want to see Peter.
我想你想见彼得一面
没错
Yes, I do.
他会很高兴见到你
He’s gonna be very happy to see you.
拿着这个待在这
Stay here and hold this.
谁…谁是彼得?
Who– who is Peter?
一位老朋友
Just an old friend.
安格索医生? 你好,我是玛莉安
Dr. engersol? Hi, it’s maryanne.
Oh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t recognize you.
很抱歉
– 我没认出你来 – 没关系,太久没见面了
No, that’s fine. It’s been a long time.
我变了很多,他一直在等你来
I’ve changed. He has been waiting for you.
他就在里面,就在里面
He’s right in here. He’s right here.
彼得…看谁来了
Peter… Look who’s made it.
是雷安格索吗?
Is that ray engersol?
嗨,彼得
Hello, Peter.
爸?
Dad?
我马上回来,好吗?
I’ll be right back, okay?
如果需要什麽就按铃
If you need anything, you just ring.
– 雷? – 怎麽了?
-Ray? -Yeah?
– 可以帮我拿起来吗? – 当然
-Could you give me a hand here? -Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不收你钱
I will send no bill.
谢谢你让我今天来见你
Thanks for letting me come see you today.
我相信你今天早上 有比看老友死去
I’m sure you had better things to do this morning
than to watch an old friend join the choir.
更值得去做的事
你该看看我的行事历
You should see my calendar.
对,打开药丸
Yeah, open up the pills
把药粉倒进去
and put the powder inside there.
对,打开药丸,没错 就是这样,打开它
Yeah, open them up. Yeah, just like that, break it.
他一共需要喝下多少?
How many of these does he need in here?
我们告诉病患
We tell people
喝下一大瓶,以防万一
most of the bottle, just to be safe.
好的
Okay.
你好,你是…
Hi. Uh, are y–
你是跟费斯坦医生 一起来的吗?
are you with Dr. feldstein?
不,我…抱歉
Oh, no, I’m s– I’m sorry.
我是…雷蒙的儿子
I’m, um– I’m Raymond’s son.
哦,你是安格索医生的儿子
Oh, y-you’re Dr. engersol’s son.
是的,不好意思
Yes, I’m sorry, I’ll give your family some privacy.
– 我会给你的家人多点隐私 – 不,你带了你父亲来
No, no. You got your dad here.
那对我父亲意义重大
And that was real important to my father.
所以我…
So I’m–
请别拘束
just please, just make yourself at home.
Thank you. I’m sorry.
谢谢,不好意思
不客气
You’re welcome.
这只有…速可眠?
This is… Just seconal?
对,只有安♥眠♥药♥
Yep, just sleeping pills.
一路上还好吗?
How was the trip?
不太顺,但也不用再担心了
Not easy. But then nothing is anymore.
Tell me about it.
没错
爱丝黛儿…好吗?她在哪里?
How’s– how’s estelle? Where is she?
她在小木屋休息
She’s in the cabin. She’s resting.
爱丝黛儿无法面对这种事
Estelle would not do well with this kind of thing.
但她迟早得面对,不是吗?
Well, she’s gonna have to, huh?
彼得?
Pete?
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
看看我,雷
Look at me, ray.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
倒是你
You, on the other hand,
以将死之人来说 你气色很好啊
don’t look so bad for someone who’s dying.
Well, I’ve not yet caught up to you.
我还没到你这地步
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
好了
Yeah.
安…格…索 他是费斯坦医生的病患
E-n-g-e-r-s-o-l, he’s a patient of Dr. feldstein’s.
I don’t have that information.
我没有他的资讯
I’m sure you do have the information
because he did have an appointment here
你一定有 因为他今天的确
跟费斯坦医生有约 我不需要他的…
today with Dr. feldstein, i don’t need his–
我只…我只需要知道
okay I just– i just need some information
我爸的消息 因为他今天本来要来这里
on my father because he was supposed to be here today
但我找不到他 我们觉得他可能会有危险
but we can’t find him and we think he might be in danger.
– 可以拜托你帮帮我吗? – 很抱歉,但正如我所说
-So can you please help me? -I’m sorry, but as I said.
我没有他的资讯,就算有
I don’t have that information and even if I did,
我也无权将资讯提供给你
it wouldn’t be within my rights to give it to you.
– 老天,有没有搞错? – 很抱歉
-Oh, Jesus, you’re kidding me. -I’m so sorry.
好吧,好吧 你有打给丹尼吗?
Fine, fine. Did you try Danny again?
布莱恩!你打给丹尼了吗?
Brian! Did you call Danny?!
什麽?有啊,他关机了
What? Yes. His phone is off.
你可以帮我倒药粉吗?
Can you help me with this?
不行,很抱歉 必须由你一个人完成
No, I’m sorry. It has to be you.
必须由我自己
It has to be me.
等你完成後
So, when you’re done with that,
我们会将杯子装满水
we’re gonna fill it up with water.
他只需要喝下去就行了
And then he has to drink the whole thing.
It’s not gonna taste very good.
味道会很苦
所以有没有什麽他喜欢的饮料
So, is there something he likes
能盖过苦味?柳橙汁之类的?
to chase it with? Orange juice or something?
我想到了
Mm-hmm. I’ve got something.
杏梅露,他最喜欢了
It’s, um, apricot nectar. He always loved it.
-Perfect. -Okay.
– 太好了 – 好的
– 你继续 – 好
-Just keep going, huh? -Yup.
令尊想见你
Your father would like to see you.
他准备好了
He’s ready.
我会给你一些空间
I’ll give you the room.

Okay.
等…等我弄完这个,好吗?
Just i– just– i need to finish this, okay?
我马上进去
I’ll be in in a minute.
我办得到的,他是我爸爸
I can do this. He’s my dad.
在我们往下进行前,彼得
Before we go any further, Peter,
我得问你两个我们谈过的问题
I have to ask you those two questions we talked about.
你想改变主意吗?
Would you like to change your mind?
I would not, Candace.
不想,坎迪丝
不过谢谢你
But thank you, though.
谢谢这里的每个人
And thank everybody here,
尤其是你
and especially you.
谢谢你的理解
Thank you for understanding.
我热爱我的生命…
I loved my life…
还有你们每个人
And all of you.
但我的时候到了
But it’s time.
最後一个问题,彼得
One last question, Peter.
服下这个药 会对你造成什麽影响?
What will taking this medication do to you?
会让我咽下最後一口气
Kill me dead.
玛莉安 你可以把药给你父亲了
Maryanne, you can give that to your dad.
我爱你
I love you.
我以你为荣
I am proud of you.
我们度过了美好的时光 是不是?
We’ve had a great time, huh?
不用急
There’s no rush.
你想变成里面那个人,爸?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!