爸,只有一学期
Dad, it’s just a semester.
我浪费你的时间和钱读大学
I’m wasting my time and your money studying gen eds.
但你不能就这样休学啊,小子
But you cannot just quit college, boy!
布莱恩,放过那孩子,好吗?
Brian, will you leave the kid alone, please?
雷蒙?拜托你别插手
Raymond? Stay out of this, please.
– 付他学费的又不是你 – 也不是你
-You’re not paying his tuition. -Neither are you.
我念完上个学期
I finished last semester.
我做这份烂工作
I got my own shitty place that I am paying for
– 租了一间烂房♥子 – 喂,我喜欢这个地方!
-with this shitty job. -Hey, I like this place!
所有的一切都没意义 因为无论我做什麽
None of that even matters because no matter what I do,
你都不会满意
I’ll never fucking make you happy.
好了,好了
Okay. All right.
起来,走吧,我们要走了
Get up. Let’s go, we’re leaving.
-Get up. -Now?!
– 起来 – 现在吗?
– 对,现在 – 为什麽?
– Yup, right now. – -Why?
为什麽?因为显然
Why? Because apparently,
我是这里唯一一个
I am the only person here who seems to have
对你老公的自杀任务不爽的人
a fucking issue with your husband’s suicide mission.
好了,如果大家都想这麽做 那就走吧
Okay, so if everybody here wants to do this, let’s go.
走吧,结束这一切 我们去奥勒冈吧
Let’s go, let’s get it done. Let’s go to Oregon.
而且我会打给你女儿跟她说
And I’m gonna call your daughter and I’m gonna tell her
赶快上飞机,这样她和你外孙女
to get on the plane so that she and your granddaughter,
你似乎很爱她的药
whose pills you seem to really enjoy,
就能赶上送你最後一程
can both be there to watch.
没想到我会知道,对吧?
Didn’t think I knew that, did you, huh?
尼克,你打包一下
And Nick, why don’t you pack yourself a bag, bud?
我们要去看你外公自我了结
We’re gonna go watch grandpa do himself in.
– 我才不要 – 就是要
-No fucking way. -Yes, fucking way.
– 别逼我再说一次 – 我没办法,我要上班
-Don’t make me ask you again. -I can’t. I have work.
– 叫别人代班! – 叫别人代班?
-Get it covered! -Get it covered?
– 没错,叫别人代班! – 好了,好了
-Yes, get it covered! -Whoa, whoa.
布莱恩,布莱恩
Brian, Brian.
让我跟他说
Let me talk to him.
– 让我跟他说 – 好吧
-Let me talk to him. -Okay. All right.
搞什麽?
What the fuck?
该死,安妮?
Shit. Hey, Annie?
可以从我房♥间拿我的化妆包 给我吗?
Can you grab my makeup bag from my room, please?
-Yeah. -Okay, thank you.
– 好 – 好,谢谢
好,我们快迟到了,走吧
All right, we’re gonna be late. Let’s go.
好,乖女儿
Okay, baby girl.
你没打包行李
You’re not packed.
What’s wrong?
怎麽了?
布莱恩,把菸熄了!
Brian, please put that cigarette out!
亲爱的,如果你不想去
Honey, you really don’t have to go
if you don’t want to.
就不用去
我们真的要看外公自杀吗?
Are we really gonna go watch grandpa kill himself?
什麽?没有,老天,亲爱的 不会的
What? No. Oh, god, honey, no.
不不,不会的
No, no, no, no, no.
可是他不就是为了这麽做 才去的吗?
But isn’t that why he’s there?
不…
No, no–
我是说…
uh, I mean…
没错…
Yes, it–
但他不会做的,他不会的
but he’s not going to. He’s not going to.
你怎麽知道?
Well, how do you know?
因为我不会让他这麽做
Because I’m not gonna let him.
我只是不想…
I just don’t want to…
眼睁睁看别人死去
Go and see somebody die.
尤其是我认识的人
Especially not somebody I know.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我不知道会发生什麽事 我只是…
I don’t know what’s gonna happen. I’m just–
很害怕
I’m scared.
你为什麽害怕?
Why are you scared?
因为我怕他可能会这麽做
Because I’m scared that maybe he will.
别哭,妈
Don’t cry, mom.
我要你跟我一起来,好吗?
I need you to come with me, okay?
你妈会很开心你在这里
Your mom will be happy you’re here.
什麽?
What?
我是说,你妈她明天十点到
Oh, uh, I said, your mom, she gets in at 10:00.
她会很开心你在这里
She’ll be happy that you’re here.
我…我也很高兴你来了…
And I’m– I’m– and I’m glad you came–
– 我很高兴你在这里 – 我不是为了你来的
-I’m happy you’re here. -I’m not here for you.
Okay, bud.
好吧
好,晚安了
All right, have a good night.
该死
Oh, shit.
丹尼,你…
Hey, Danny, you–
hey, bud, have you seen grandpa or Danny?
儿子 你有看到外公或丹尼吗?
They left.
他们走了
They left? Okay. Well, are they going to–
他们走了?好,他们是去…
他们会回来去赴约吗?
are they gonna be back in time for his appointment?
不会
No.
他们走了
They’re gone.
我已经和外公道别了
I already said goodbye to grandpa.
等等,你在说什麽?
Wait a second, what are you talking about?
– 他们去哪里了? – 问丹尼吧
-Where did they go? -Just ask Danny.
他们去哪里了?
Where did they go?
He couldn’t tell you. Or mom.
他无法告诉你,或妈
你一定会把车掉头 带他去动手术
You’d just turn the car around and make him get surgery.
要他做他不想做的事 对吧,爸?
Anything but what he wants, right, dad?

Hey.
我要你一五一十告诉我
I need you to tell me everything you know.
他们打来了
They’re calling.
别接
Leave it.
你有更好的处理方式
There are better ways to do this.
我很感谢你跟我一起来,丹尼
I appreciate your coming along, Danny.
我想让你明白有人支持 是什麽感觉
Well, I wanted you to see what support felt like.
我对你跟谁睡没兴趣
I could care less who you slept with.
我只知道你的人生 会变得更辛苦
I just knew your life was gonna be harder.
这不是父亲保护儿子的方式
That’s not how a father protects his son.
这个嘛…
Yeah, well…
你也不是父亲
You’re not a father.
爱丝黛儿,你得穿好衣服
Uh, estelle, you need to get your clothes on.
我要喝点咖啡
I’m getting some coffee.
不不,雷和丹尼走了!
No, no, no. Ray and Danny are gone!
我知道,没关系的 如果他想被
I know, it’s fine. If he wants to be denied
取代他的医生拒绝
by the same white coats that replaced him,
我就不需要在现场看
I don’t need to be there to watch it.
凯特的班机提早到了
Kate’s flight is coming in early.
我们真的该走了,我需要你把
We really have to go right now, and I need you to give me
雷的医生的所有资讯给我
all the information you have about Ray’s doctor here.
怎麽回事?你在做什麽?
What’s going on here? What are you doing?
你大老远载他到这里
You brought him all the way out here.
现在你却想阻止他? 你知道吗?
And now you want to stop him? And you know what else?
不准你在我儿子和外孙面前
Don’t you ever try to embarrass me
想办法让我难堪
in front of my son and grandson again.
如果你想问我问题,就问啊 该死!
If you want to ask me something, you ask me, damn it!
所有人都期望我反抗 解决问题
Everyone expects me to fight this and fix it
还有…试着说服他活下去
and– and try to coddle him into living.
你绝对想不到和一个
You have no idea what it’s like
宁可抛下你去死的人一起生活 是什麽感觉!
to live with a man who’d rather die than be with you!
There’s, um…
有件事…
雷没有告诉你
Something that ray didn’t tell you.
This is it?
就是这里?
这里不太像诊所
This doesn’t look like a doctor’s office.
的确不是
It’s not.
哈洛
Harold.
雷蒙,你来了
Raymond. Oh, you made it.
见到你真好,哈洛
It’s good to see you, Harold.
你还记得我儿子丹尼尔吗?
You remember my son Daniel?
– 当然 – 你好,费斯坦医生
-Yes, of course. -Hi, Dr. feldstein.
你现在还是在爱达荷州 那个医疗非营利组织工作吗?
Are you still with that medical nonprofit in Idaho?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!