“青春奥勒冈”
那是什麽,亲爱的?
What’s that, honey?
我一起床就有感觉
I just woke up with it.
是吗?
Really?
我想倒不如马上行动
I thought maybe I would put it to use.
该死,可恶
Oh, shit. God damn.
外公?
–Grandpa?
– 你没事吧? – 等我一下
-You okay? -Just a second.
妈!爸!
–Mom! Dad!
马桶又坏了
Toilet is not working again!
她怎麽不用楼下的厕所?
Why can’t she just use the bathroom downstairs?
因为她是小女生 东西都放在里面
Because she’s a girl, and her stuff’s in there.
我知道
I know.
她要准备上学了
She has to get ready for school.
拜托去看一下吧,拜托
Please, just go look at it, please.
好吧
Okay.
好吧,好吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧
Okay.
– 好吧 – 谢谢
-Okay. -Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
安妮?
Annie?
快修好!
Just fix it!
等我一下,亲爱的
Just give me a second, sweetie.
嗨
Hello?!
嗨,爱丝黛儿
Hey, estelle.
我可以跟你和雷谈谈吗?
Um, can I talk to you and ray for a second?
好啊,我先穿好衣服
Yeah, let me just get decent.
好了,进来吧
Okay, come on in!
嗨,生日…生日快乐,雷
Hey. Happy– happy birthday, ray.
布莱恩 你真贴心记得他的生日
Oh, Brian, that is so sweet of you to remember.
老天,我太放松了
Oh, good heavens! I’m hanging out here!
你没看到我的奶头吧?
You didn’t see my nipple, did you?
没有,我没看到…奶头
No, no ni– no nipples.
他要找一下裤子
He’s gonna take a minute to find his trousers.
我连隐私都没有了吗?
Can’t a man get any privacy?
你哪时变得那麽害羞了?
Since when did you become so bashful?
– 什麽? – 我说,你哪时
– What? – -I said, since when
变得这麽害羞了?
did you become so bashful?
听着
Now, listen,
我不想让任何人不舒服
I don’t want to embarrass anyone,
但我想我们
but I think we all
应该多注意
need to be a little more conscious
别把会堵住马桶的东西丢进去
of what we put in the toilet.
我只不过是洗个澡
All I did was take a bath,
但我想因为女婿找我麻烦
but I suppose i can’t do that anymore
我以後连澡也不能洗了
without being persecuted by my son-in-law.
我不是在针对你,雷
Nobody is pointing any fingers, ray.
只是马桶有时很难处理
It’s just that that toilet can be a little bit finicky.
没错
Yes, it is.
也许下次你可以
Well, perhaps you would like to accompany me
陪我一起洗澡
the next time I take a bath?
这就不用了
That won’t be necessary.
Are those my slippers?
那是我的拖鞋吗?
下次记得买♥♥拖鞋
Add slippers to the shopping list.
我不知道那是什麽意思
I don’t even want to know what that means.
亲爱的,你觉得这怎麽样?
Hey, honey? What do you think of these?
那是新的布料吗?
Oh, are those the new fabrics?
嗯,那是我明天
Yeah, they’re for my meeting
见史坦弗和米勒的时候要带的
with stamford and Miller tomorrow.
他们认真考虑
They’re actually considering putting them
把它们放在阿蒙克 和达里恩的分店
in their armonk and Darien stores.
– 很棒吧? – 嗯
-Is that right? -Yeah.
– 看起来很赞 – 谢了
-They look amazing. -Thank you.
– 你今天会去现场吗? – 没有,汤姆待会会过来
-Are you on-site today? -Uh, no, tom’s coming over
我们会去看…
in a few minutes, we’re gonna go look at the–
安妮,你上学快迟到了 亲爱的!
hey, Annie! You’re gonna be late for school, sweetie!
– 来了! – 好
-I’m coming! -All right.
尼克昨天打来说
Hey, Nick called yesterday and he want to stay
– 他劳动节想待在波夕 – 你就这样答应他了?
-in Boise for labor day. -You told him that was okay?
我才刚花了五百元买♥♥洋基的票
I just spent $500 on yankee tickets.
你花了五百元买♥♥票 但却拒绝花钱
You spend $500 on tickets but you refuse to put
修好自己家的马桶?
a decent septic system in your house?
爸,我相信 你可以找到人陪你去
Dad. I’m sure you can find somebody that will go with you.
雷蒙,你是不是
Raymond, did you do something
动过我的老花眼镜?
with my reading glasses?
我♥干♥嘛动你的老花眼镜?
What the hell would I do with your reading glasses?
那不是重点,这是我们的传统
That is not the point. This is our tradition.
我是说…劳动节,棒球 父子相聚
I mean… labor day, baseball, father, son,
– 从他八岁就开始了 – 是啊,但他已经十九岁了
-since he was eight years old. -Yeah, but now he’s 19,
而且他想和大学朋友待在一起
and he wants to stay at college with his friends.
好吗?很抱歉
Okay? I’m sorry.
好了,各位,我朋友要来接我
Okay, everybody, missy’s picking me up.
我们要一起吃午餐
We’re having lunch with the girls.
今晚晚餐见
I will see you all at dinner tonight.
拜托别迟到
Please, please do not be late.
– 安妮,你知道吗? – 好
-Annie, guess what? -Okay.
你外婆说今晚可以带那个
Your grandmother says it’s okay to bring that Colt kid
叫柯尔特的家伙来,高兴了吧
to dinner tonight, so there you go.
谢谢,谢谢,谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
要迟到了,快走吧,快快
We’re gonna be late. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go.
– 谢谢!我爱你! – 走吧,快
– Thank you! I love you! -Let’s go, let’s go.
– 别讲手♥机♥了,快点 – 掰!
-Get off the phone. Let’s go. -Bye!
– 妈,我来了! – 快点,快快快
-Mom, I’m coming! -Go. Go. Go. Go.
– 快点 – 好
-Go. Go. -All righty.
从你四岁开始
Since you were four years old,
我就无法准时带你出门
I can’t get you out of the house on time.
– 安妮,快上车! – 来了!
-Annie, get in this car! -I’m coming!
已经持续一个月了
It’s going on a month now.
那孩子每晚都跟我们睡
Every night this kid’s in the bed with us.
– 每天晚上欸 – 不然你想怎样?
-I mean, every night. -Well, what did you expect?
什麽叫我想怎样?
What do you mean, what do I expect?
我希望那小鬼去睡自己的床啊
I expected the kid to be sleeping in his bed.
不然…我什麽时候才能嘿♥咻♥?
I mean, when– when am I gonna have sex?
那小鬼快变成
–This kid’s becoming
我的贞操带了!
a human chastity belt!
这里还有其他人,好吗?
There’s other people in the house, okay?
她不知道为什麽不是很在乎…
She’s somehow comfortable with it–
你休想嘿♥咻♥了,你完了
you’re not gonna have any more sex. It’s over
我今天早上差点成功了
I almost, almost had sex this morning.
嗨,一切顺利吗?
Hi, everything all right?
他没来
They didn’t come.
我需要你载我去回诊
I need you to drive me to my appointment.
– 谁没来? – 计程车
-Who didn’t come? -The taxi.
诊所说时间排错了
They said they got the time wrong.
我本来是安排在十一点回诊
My appointment was for 11:00.
– 可以改时间吗? – 不行
-Um, can you reschedule? -I can’t reschedule.
我今天非去不可,走吧
I need to be there today. Come on.
抱歉,因为…
Sorry, it’s, um…
今天是他生日,所以…
His birthday, and…
– 他脾气很差欸 – 拜托,你知道吗?
-He’s intense. -Oh, you have no idea.
自从他两年前心脏病发後
It’s two years since the heart attack,
凯特坚持在他完全康复前
and Kate insists that he stay here
跟我们同住 然後他从没完全康复
until he gets a full recovery, and there is no full recovery.
真不敢想像你怎麽撑得下去
I don’t know how you’re doing it, man.
我岳父母六月 来跟我们住两个礼拜
My in-laws stayed with us for a couple weeks in June,
我差点开着我的货车
and I was ready to, like, fucking drive my truck
载着他们一起冲出悬崖
off the gw with them in the back.
– 别闹了! – 他们在後座的麻布袋里
– Stop it! -In a sack tied up.
– 你要怎麽回家? – 搭计程车
-Um, how are you getting home? -I’ll take a cab.
你确定不需要我回来载你…