This city is one big family,
而我们守望相助
and we take care of our own.
没错
That’s right.
即便是残暴的谋杀
Even when a-a brutal murder
威胁着我们的安危
threatens to tear us apart,
我们也会设法团结一致
we finds a way to come together.
感谢我们警方不懈的努力
Thanks to the tireless work of our police officers,
也感谢每位平凡却正直的市民鼎力相助
and to the cooperation of decent and ordinary citizens,
罪犯的踪迹已被发现
the perpetrator has been found
并被缉拿归案
and is no longer!
我说”危险解除”
I said, “No longer a threat!”
如果我当选
If I am elected,
我在任期间
I will dedicate my mayorship
将缅怀我的教子
to the memory of my godson,
亚当·德夏托
Adam Desiato.
我们搜捕罪犯迅疾如雷
Our search for the perpetrator of this crime was swift,
我们的安全虽遭动摇
though our security may have been shaken,
但决心依旧坚定
our resolve remains strong.
我们永远不要忘记
Let us never forget
这座城市属于她的每一个孩子
that this city belongs to all of her children.
德夏托先生
Mr. Desiato,
我知道你不可能读得到
I know that in all likelihood you’ll never read this,
但我还是得写这封信
but I feel I have to write this letter anyway.
我发现我从未真正了解亚当
I realize now that I never really knew Adam.
却感觉欠他这份了解…
But I feel I owe it to him…
我在呢
I got you.
爸
Dad.
喂
Yes?
明智之选 迈克尔
You made a good decision, Michael.
再联♥系♥
I’ll be in touch.