While y’all are getting turned in,
可别错过了小卖♥♥部的
don’t forget to visit the concession stand
3美元特惠小狗泡澡套餐
and our three-dollar pup-and-suds special.
也就是冰啤配热狗啦
Cold beer and a nice hot dog.
来开启这一天吧
Get you started today.
他没法提前假释了
No early parole for him.
囚犯莫里斯 沃特斯
Inmates Morris, Waters,
希梅尼兹还有德夏托
Jiménez and Desiato.
接下来是万众期待的项目
And now the event y’all been waiting for.
囚徒扑克
Who’s ready for convict poker?
你来这桌干嘛呢 法官
What are you doing at this table, Judge?
我是要赚钱
I’m here because I’m trying to raise enough money
让家里人有饭吃
so that my family don’t starve.
发牌吧
Just deal the cards.
你会害死自己的
You gonna get yourself killed.
四名参赛者会和睦地打打扑克
All four contestants will play a friendly game of cards.
最后留在座位上的人将赢取现金大奖
Last man to remain in his seat wins a cash prize.
看似简单
May sound easy.
可别忘了 他们打扑克时
Keep in mind, they’ll be doing it
一吨♥重的公牛马拉凯将在场内
in the presence of a one-ton bull named Malachi.
看来马拉凯没有心急
Well, looks like Malachi’s taking his time
在好好分♥析♥情况
assessing the situation.
会是谁呢 各位
Who’s it gonna be, folks?
那孩子在牛角尖上挂了好一会儿啊
That boy was on the horns of a dilemma for a bit, there.
我们这就带他离场 好好照顾他
And we’ll get him out of there. We’ll take care of him.
乖牛牛 上
Boy. Come on.
你知道最操蛋是什么吗 法官
You know what the fucked-up thing is, Judge?
这比赛与我们无关
It’s got nothing to do with us.
公牛决定谁赢谁输
The bull decides who wins or loses.
看来我们有冠军啦 各位
Well, this looks like we got ourselves a winner, folks.
怎样
How about that?
有那男孩的消息了吗
Is there any word on the boy?
还没
No, not yet.
你分得清缓急吗
Where’s your sense of urgency?
你要我怎样
What would you have me do?
不如我们带多点人回下九区
How about we go back to the Lower Ninth with more men
探出个究竟来
and we go get some goddamn answers!
这不是计划 儿子 都不算是想法
It’s not a real plan, son. It’s barely even an idea.
爸 我… -思而后言
Dad, I… – Think before you speak!
思而后行
Think before you act.
别吼他
Don’t yell at him!
他是想保护这个家
He’s trying to protect this family.
看他保护得怎样了
Look where it got him.
那就不管了吗
So we do nothing?
他差点被杀了
He was nearly killed.
这仇不报吗
Doesn’t that act demand retaliation?
杀他就是为了报仇
That act was retaliation.
耐心
Patience
不是无为
is not inaction.
暴♥力♥也无法彰显力量
And violence is not a demonstration of strength.
走吧
Well, go on.
里面有个地址
There’s an address in there.
远走高飞吧 小家伙
Stay gone, Little Man.
我们到了 你呢
We here. Where you?
有个问题
We got a problem.
小家伙逃了
Little Man got away.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我是吧
You got to be fucking shitting me.
晚点再收拾你
I’m-a deal with you later.
这次会面不能带人
This invitation ain’t include a plus-one.
抱歉 但这事儿他说了算
Sorry, but he outranks you on this one.
亚当·德夏托是我教子
Adam Desiato was my godson.
鲁迪缉拿凶手时 我要在场见证
I want to be here when Rudy brings in the killer.
他在里面吗
He in there?
他逃了
Yeah, he’s gone.
你跟我说枪手会交给我
You told me I was getting the shooter.
你觉得我会把黑人男孩交给警方
You think I’m-a hand over a young Black boy to the police?
目标没了
So, we’re out of agenda items.
没我的事了
I’m done here.
行啊 但你掉头走人也解决不了我们的问题
That’s fine, but you walking away don’t make our problems disappear.
我们的问题
Our problems?
对 我们的问题
Yeah. Our problems.
巴克斯特的人蠢蠢欲动
I got Baxters with itchy trigger fingers
新奥警方遍布我的地盘
and NOPD on every goddamn block of my neighborhood.
而你 费格罗先生
And you, Mr. Figaro,
你要让选民觉得…
you need voters to feel…
下周出门投票是安全的 对吧
safe when they go to cast they votes next week, yeah?
依我看
Seems to me,
只要你交出尤金·琼斯
every one of our problems disappears
我们的问题都会消失
if you hand over Eugene Jones.
我是没说清楚吗
Am I not making myself clear?
我们只需要破案
All we need is a solved crime.
鲁迪另找一具尸体
Rudy here finds another body,
尸体开不了口 可以顶替我的人
one that can’t talk, to stand in for my guy.
我该怎么办…
What am I supposed to do…
去停尸房♥随便找具尸体吗
Just find a random body at the body store?
对啊 你以前也没少这么干
Yeah. Ain’t never stopped y’all before.
你宣布城市安全
You declare the city safe.
而我确保
And I make for damn sure
再也没有尤金·琼斯的消息
Eugene Jones is never heard from again.
怎么样 警探
Well, what do you say, Detective?
想破年度大案吗
Want to solve the case of the year?
这是尤金的
It’s Eugene’s.
该放在他身上
He’d have it on him.
为了聊表安慰 公牛就是拒绝假释
Well, if it’s any consolation, the bull was denied parole.
我确保你会得到释放
I’ve secured your release.
这个嘛…
Yeah, well…
我还是不会帮你抓吉米·巴克斯特
I’m still not helping you get Jimmy Baxter.
我能理解你不愿意帮我
I can understand why you wouldn’t do it for me.
但你该帮查理·费格罗
But I think you should do it for Charlie Figaro.
为什么
Why?
因为他可能有大♥麻♥烦
Because he could be in a lot of trouble.
只要你帮我
And if you help me,
我能解决他的问题
I can make his problems go away.
我得知道原因才会帮你
I’m not doing anything for you until I know why.
你是怎么让科菲·琼斯去偷车的
How did you get Kofi Jones to steal the car?
我打给了查理
I called Charlie.
查理·费格罗
Charlie Figaro?

Yes.
我告诉他我要让车消失
I told him I needed the car gone.
他解决了
And he took care of it.
我想
Now, I imagine
那一刻你如果头脑清醒
if you had all your faculties intact in that moment,
你不可能牵连你最好的朋友
you would have never implicated your best friend.
可这个呢…
But this right here…
将终结他的事业
This is the end of his career.
甚至入狱
This is prison time.
他对你可是雪中送炭啊
He helped you in your hour of need.
他19岁 是这儿最年轻的了
He’s 19. That’s the youngest I’ve got.
很少有儿童无人认领
We don’t get a lot of children that go unclaimed.
他们完全不像
They don’t look anything alike.
入库不归我管
I don’t control the inventory.
但是…
But…
他脸上的枪伤应该有用
he has gunshot wound to the face ought to help.
好了 尤金
All right, Eugene.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
他自己人
Looks like his own people
在湖边把他一枪爆头了
shot him in the head down by the lake.
对大多人而言
Now, for a lot of us,
“新奥尔良”
the words “New Orleans”
就是家
have always sounded like home.
这座城是个大家庭

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!