I-I’m in trouble. I need your help.
不 不 不 -逮到你了
No, no, no, no, no! – Got your ass.
按住他 -放手
Hold him. – Stop! Get off!
救命 救命
Help! Help! Help!
救命啊
Help! Help!
你搅得我不安宁啊 小家伙
You fucking my world, Little Man.
他杀了科菲 -是
He killed Kofi. – Yeah.
所以你就一枪打偏了
So you took a shot and missed.
你已经知道他们会怎么对付你了
Well, you already know what they gonna do to you.
我不在乎他怎么对付我
I don’t care about what they do to me.
我在乎他们做了什么
I care about what they did.
就算你杀了他们吧 然后呢
Even if you took ’em out, what then?
你打算溜回这儿来吗
What, you was gonna run back here?
觉得我们会保护你
Think we’d protect you?
所以呢…
Right, so…
你的问题 成了我的问题
your problem become my problem,
那你就是那个问题
which mean you the problem.
我叫你相信我的长♥期♥大计
I told you to trust in my long game.
去你♥妈♥的♥大计
Fuck your long game.
去我妈的大计
Fuck my long game.
警♥察♥到处找你
You got the police looking for you.
巴克斯特家追捕你
Baxters hunting you down.
你只顾着逃离他们
And you so focused on running from them
都没停下想想
that you ain’t stop to think
老莫先找到你会怎样
what the fuck would happen if Mo found you first.
你打算怎么处置他
So, what you gonna do with him?
这事儿只有一个结局
There’s only one way this ends.
我做不到
I can’t do this.
现在我也不想 但我们能聊聊
I hate to do this now, but can we talk about
上周的民调吗
the poll from last week?
我看了
I saw it.
好消息啊
It was good news.
现在不好了
Not anymore, it’s not.
我们最差的数据
Our worst side-by-side numbers
是公众安全和犯罪
are on public safety and crime.
枪击案萦绕民众心头 挥之不去
Well, with the shooting, crime is on everyone’s mind.
这些数据只会更差
These numbers are going to get worse.
我和迈克尔·德夏托情同手足
Michael Desiato is like a brother to me.
我的教子当着他的面被杀了
My godson was murdered right before his eyes.
所以别把这件事当作民调数据跟我提
So don’t talk to me about this in terms of poll numbers.
我最后说一件
Last thing I’ll say.
杀手逍遥法外 选民担心安危
There’s a killer on the loose and voters are scared.
惊慌的选民
Scared voters
不会投查理·费加罗
are not Charlie Figaro votes.
为什么会这样
Why did this happen?
这是毫无意义的暴♥力♥
It’s a senseless act of violence.
是吗
Was it?
我知道暴♥力♥是这个家的一部分
I know violence is a part of this family.
卡洛杀了人 妈妈的家族…
Carlo killed someone. Mom, her family…
我知道人们对它的看法
I know what people think about them.
我听过一些故事
I-I’ve heard the stories.
不可能都是假的
They can’t all be lies.
他们沉迷其中
They revel in it.
但我们不像他们
But we’re not like them.
对吧
Right?
所以你怎么做他们做的事
So, how do you do what they do?
我们在等你呢
Yeah, we’ve been waiting for you.
来迟了啊
Little later than expected.
但我知道
But I knew
你个黑帮小子会来
your old Al Capone-looking ass was coming.
搜身
Search his ass.
我不是要找你麻烦
My problem isn’t with you.
但你在我的地盘
But you’re in my neighborhood.
你如果知道我要来 就该知道我找谁
If you knew I was coming you know who I’m looking for.
你如果知道我多没耐心
And if you knew how thin my patience was
就该他妈闭嘴
you’d shut the fuck up.
你以为你能大摇大摆地来
See, you thought you was gonna come down here
打爆几个头 却差点被反杀
and bust some heads open, and almost got your wig split.
算你走运 我没下这命令
Lucky for you, those weren’t my orders.
目前还没
Yet.
你可真有种啊
To have the audacity
敢开车来那个屋子
to roll up on that house
你♥爸♥搞成那样的那间屋子…
after the shit your daddy pulled…
老实说吧
Tell me one thing.
他不知道你在这儿吧
He don’t know that you here now, do he?
如果我有事… -如果
If anything happens to me… – If?
哪来那么多他妈的如果
If “if” was a fifth, we’d all be fucking drunk.
你知道我们家会怎么对付你吗
Do you know what my family will do to you?
跟你是没关系了
Well, shouldn’t matter to you now.
到那时你早都嗝屁了
You’d be long gone by then.
我们在回家路上
We’re on our way home.
你问我能否管好手底下的人
You asked me if I had control over my men.
现在我也好奇你能不能管好你的人了
Now I’m wondering if you got control over yours.
什么意思
What is this?
要是有人来我这儿惹事
If someone were to come around looking for trouble,
我该默认是你派来的吧
I should assume you sent them, yeah?
你儿子在我手里
I got your son.
是吗
Is that so?
我说过了
Like I said before,
年轻人嘛 就是冲
young men are so impulsive.
我劝你小心行事
You tread very carefully right now.
我要是想杀他 他早死了
If I wanted to kill him he’d be dead.
但他擅闯我家门
But he came to my house uninvited,
摇头晃屌♥的
swinging around his little dick.
鉴于我们目前的情况
But given our situation,
我愿意既往不咎
I’m willing to overlook all that
避免不必要的战争
to avoid a war that neither of us need.
我再跟你说清楚点
And in case I didn’t make it clear,
我就是礼貌说一下
this is a courtesy call.
你管好你的人
You handle your boy,
我管好我的
I’ll handle mine.
时候到了 小家伙
Time’s up, Little Man.
卡洛
Carlo.
等等…
Wait…
德夏托先生
Mr. Desiato.
不知道你是否记得我… -我记得
I don’t know if you remember me… – I do.
我记得你 菲亚
I remember you, Fia.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我每个月都写信给你
I write to you every month.
我知道
I know.
我有些问题
I have some questions.
亚当爱我吗
Did Adam love me?
我不知道
I don’t know.
有太多话
There was a lot
我们没机会说
that we didn’t get a chance to talk about.
他和我相当亲近
Well, he and I became very close.
或许我们能一起弄清楚…
Maybe we can fill in some of the missing pieces…
不 不
No. No.
不 我…
No. I…
我帮不了你
I-I won’t be able to help you.
我不知道
Look, I don’t know
亚当和我的感情是不是真的
if what Adam and I had was the real thing
或许现在看来如此 因为…
or if it just seems that way now because…
亚当很不会说谎
Adam was a terrible liar.
他没这本事
He didn’t have that gift.
如果他说他爱你
So, if he told you that he loved you,
那就是真的 好了…
then it was true. Now, please…
拜托你别来找我
please, just stay away from me.
你能…
Please, can…
欢迎各位来到年度监狱牛仔竞技的现场
Welcome, everybody, to this year’s annual prison rodeo!
各位缴费入场时

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!