新奥警方 -手伸出来
NOPD! – Let me see your hands!
把手举高
Hands up! Hands up!
面朝墙
Go, against the wall. Come on!
不许动
Don’t move.
我们啥都没干 -走你
We didn’t do shit. – Move!
安全 安全
Clear. Clear.
他妈的他人呢
Where the fuck is he?
他妈的谁啊
Where the fuck is who?
尤金·琼斯
Eugene Jones.
我们知道他住这儿
We know he lives here.
我们得找到他
We need to find him.
她在休息
She’s resting.

Yes?
暗♥杀♥你儿子的行动未经许可
That wasn’t a sanctioned hit on your son.
我没下过这种命令
I never gave that order.
枪手是你们欲念帮的人吧
The shooter was a member of Desire, no?
年轻人嘛 就是冲
Young men are impulsive.
你看眼自己儿子就懂了
Given your offspring, I think you’d understand that.
你要是连自己人都管不住
If you don’t have control over your men,
我还跟你谈什么
why am I talking to you?
这是私人恩怨
This was personal.
你很清楚他为什么那么干
You know exactly why he did it.
那我该当作无事发生咯
I guess I should just let it go, then?
我说了 我没下令
Like I said, I ain’t give that order.
所以咱就别引战了吧
So let’s not make this into an all-out war.
那行 把他交给我
Okay. Turn him over to me.
他不在我这儿
I ain’t got him.
那就去抓啊
So get him.
找到尤金
I need you to find Eugene.
带来见我
And bring him to me.
快去
Now.
你们就不能让我安安静静地死吗
Why can’t you people just let me die in peace?
这算哪门子开场白啊
Now, what kind of way is that to start a conversation?
我不需要精神评估
I don’t need more psych evals.
咱就当是自我介绍吧
Let’s think of it like an introductory chat.
初次约会那种
A first date, if you will.
你先来吗
You want to start?
不愿意哦 那我来
No? Okay. I’ll go first.
我叫奥利维亚·德玛特
My name is Olivia Delmont.
来自新泽西州哈肯萨克市
I am from Hackensack, New Jersey.
家有三姐妹 我是老幺
I am the youngest of three sisters.
[1969年第三届超级碗冠军 随后无冠至今]
天啊 -悲催的喷气机队粉
My God. – Tragic Jets fan.
并且坚定认为双子座信不过
And a firm believer that Geminis are not to be trusted.
那你不是心理医生咯
So, you’re not a psychiatrist?
但我大学的确上过心理学入门课
But I did take Intro to Psych in college.
我是美国助理检察官
I’m an assistant U.S. attorney
管辖路易斯安那东区
for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
警卫
Guard.
挺快啊
That was quick.
我没授权任何人探视
I didn’t authorize any visitors.
没错 这是联邦检察官的好处之一
Yeah, one of the perks of being a federal prosecutor.
你知道的
You know that.
警卫
Guard!
你会开口的 迈克尔
You’re gonna talk to me, Michael.
不管你要什么 我都拒绝
Whatever it is you want, the answer’s no.
那多没意思啊
Now, that’s not any fun, is it?
好歹给个机会嘛
At least give me a shot.
我不想拿那些琐碎的案子
Now, I don’t want to bore you
来烦你
with the mundanity of my caseload,
就这么说吧…
but suffice it to say…
我对你和巴克斯特家族的关系很感兴趣
your relationship with the Baxter family intrigues me.
我和巴克斯特家族
I don’t have a relationship
没有任何关系
with the Baxter family.
迈克尔…
Michael…
我这是在给你机会
I am offering you a chance
帮忙扳倒新奥尔良最大的威胁
to help bring down the single greatest threat to New Orleans,
以此赎罪
to atone for what you have done,
让世界变得好一点
to help the world be a little bit better,
或者你也可以跟我的理由一样
or you could do it for the same reason I do.
我喜欢追捕坏人
I like chasing the bad guys.
我帮不了你
I can’t help you.
帮不帮得了 我说了算
Let me worry about that.

Okay.
那我就不帮
Then I won’t help you.
走着瞧呗
We’ll see.
在努力健身呢
You having a good workout?
是啊 菲亚怎样了
Yeah. How’s Fia?
她精神受创 卡洛
She’s traumatized, Carlo.
我明白
I get it.
是吗
Do you?
当然了
Of course.
那你为什么在这锤这破沙包
Why the fuck are you beating up a bag
任由那个狗♥杂♥种♥逍遥自在
when that son of a bitch is still on the loose?
吉米·巴克斯特知道肇事逃逸真♥相♥
Jimmy Baxter knew about the hit-and-run.
我必须保护亚当
I had to protect Adam.
卡洛被控告…
Wh-When Carlo was charged with…
卡洛·巴克斯特
Carlo Baxter?

Yes.
当他被控告谋杀科菲·琼斯…
When… when he was charged with killing Kofi Jones, I…
我确保了案子由我审判
I made sure the trial was in my courtroom.
和谁谋划的
In cooperation with whom?
吉米·巴克斯特
Jimmy Baxter.
然后你操控了审判
And then you rigged the trial.
是的
I did.
我是为了救我儿子
I was trying to save my son.
他在哪儿
Where is he now?
拘留中
He’s in custody.
我昨晚在医院接他来的
I picked him up at the hospital last night.
他律师是谁
Who’s representing him?
他放弃了律师
He waived counsel.
他已经没有斗志了
Doesn’t have any fight left in him.
那司法部这是来干嘛
So, why’s the justice department here?
这份供词干涉到一项联邦调查
This confession steps on a federal investigation.
他是个和黑帮密谋
He’s a judge who conspired with a mobster
操纵谋杀案审判的法官 这还不够吗
to corrupt a murder trial. How is that not enough for you?
这项调查不针对个人
This is not just about one man.
我想彻底根除
I want to eradicate
整个犯罪组织
an entire criminal organization for good,
所以需要你们掩盖这份供词
so I need you to bury his confession.
如果我们任由罪犯逍遥法外
What the hell’s the point of solving crimes
破案的意义何在
if we’re just gonna let the criminals walk free?
迈克尔就该进监狱
Michael belongs in prison.
行啊 那就判他逃税罪
Okay, then send him to prison for tax evasion.
但这份录音必须入档封存
But the transcripts must be filed under seal.
如果巴克斯特认为他告密 他就没用了
He’s no good to me if Baxter thinks he’s a snitch.
找什么货
What you looking for?
不找货 找人
Not what. Who.
住这儿的怂逼…
The pussy that lives here…
他人呢
Where is he?
小家伙吗 我们没见着他
If you mean Little Man, we ain’t seen him.
今天没有
Least, not today.
你要是说科菲
But if you mean Kofi,
他在奥教监狱被贱♥人♥杀了
he got murdered by a bitch in OPP.
放下 王八蛋
Drop it, motherfucker.
黑帮个屁 巴克斯特贱种
Gangster my ass, Baxter bitch.
接啊 接啊 接啊
Come on, come on, come on. Come on, come on.
你好 我是李·德拉米尔
Hello, this is Lee Delamere.
请留言
Please leave a message.
李小姐 我是尤金
Miss Lee, it’s Eugene.
我有麻烦了 需要帮忙

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!