《法官大人》前情提要
Previously on Your Honor…
出事了 爸
Something happened, Dad.
我撞了人 他死了
I hit somebody. He died.
我开走了
I drove away.
我在呢
I got you, buddy.
回车上
Get back in the car.
是你说我们要来的
You are the one that said that we had to come here.
你今天早上撞的
The boy you hit this morning
是吉米·巴克斯特的儿子
is Jimmy Baxter’s son.
吉米·巴克斯特
Jimmy Baxter is the head of
是这座城市有史以来
the most vicious crime family
最残暴的犯罪家族首领
in the history of this city.
不管你是谁 你逃不掉的
Whoever you are, you will be found.
我见过你吧
I know you, right?
罗科的追悼会上
Rocco’s memorial.
我是他姐姐
I’m his sister.
罗宾的车
Robin’s car.
我要让它消失 查理
I need it to disappear, Charlie.
什么都别问
No questions asked.
告诉我一段
Tell me about an experience
最近对你有很大影响的经历
that’s had a big impact on you recently.
我刚遇到了个很棒的女孩
I-I just met a really cool girl.
帮我个忙
I need a favor.
德夏托
Desiato.
我们找到车了
We found the car.
科菲·琼斯
Kofi Jones.
现在他被逮捕了
And now he’s been arrested
还要偿还我的债
and he’s gonna pay for what I did.
那孩子是欲念帮的
The kid was Desire affiliated.
我们按兵不动 必显软弱
If we do nothing, we’ll look weak.
冤冤相报何时了 -咱放个狠招
Then where does it end? – We go big.
巴克斯特必须付出代价
Baxter’s got to pay.
他会的 小家伙
He will, Little Man.
被逮捕的男孩…
The boy that they arrested…
死了
he died.
你♥他♥妈♥干了什么
Fuck did you do?
差几天就出狱了 你搞这出
Days left on your sentence, and you do this?
不 不 不 求你了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Please.
不 不 不… 卡洛
No, no, no, no… Carlo!
他… 他要被逮捕了
He’s… he’s about to be arrested
罪名是谋杀了科菲·琼斯
for the murder of Kofi Jones.
我可以确保他无罪释放
I can make sure that he walks out a free man.
请被告起立
Will the defendant please rise.
陪审团认为被告…
The jury finds the defendant…
无罪
not guilty.
D区413 开门
D Block 413, green light.
起来
Get up.
站着
On your feet!
脱掉衣物
Remove your clothes.
衣服裤子 赶紧的
Shirt and pants, now.
上称
On the scale.
你要补充营养
You need sustenance.
我们不会让你死在这儿
We’re not gonna let you die here.
这是营养补充剂
This is a nutritional supplement.
看着我
Look at me.
你会喝吗
Will you drink it?
等等 先别动
Wait, hold up.
最后机会
Last chance.
法官大人
第二季 第一集

No!
来人帮帮我
Someone help me!
帮帮我啊
Help me, please!
干嘛呢
Bro!
看着点啊
Watch out, baby.
门 开门好吗 -什么
Door. Do you want to get the door? – What?
去开门 -好的
Get the door. – Okay.
我在呢 没事吧 宝贝
I got you. You all right, sweetie?
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.

Here we go. Here we go.
没事的
All right, that’s it.
进来吧
Come on in.

Okay. Here you go.
好了
That’s it.
躺着就好
Just lie down.
不能… 谢谢 -帮她保暖
Can’t… Thank you. – Keep her warm.
来 好了
There you are. That’s it.
菲亚 宝贝 看着我
Fia? Fia, sweetheart, look at me.
宝…
Sw…
你能… 好的
Can you… All right.
下面乱成一锅粥了
There’s a fucking mess down there.
警方封锁酒店了吗
Police have sealed off the hotel?
正在封
As we speak.
查监控了吗
Have you checked the security tape?
我手下在看
My guys are on it.
那个德夏托男孩死了
The Desiato boy, he’s-he’s dead.
枪手呢
Where’s the shooter?
他走不远的
He won’t get far.
卡洛呢
Where’s Carlo?
追去了
He went after him.
我们会找到这个畜生的
Look, we’ll find this bastard.
辨别身份了吗
You ID him yet?
亚当·德夏托
Adam Desiato.
你认识他
You knew him?
对 他是法官的儿子
Yeah. He’s a judge’s son.
我打电♥话♥通知他父亲
I’ll call the father and let him know.
就…
Just…
安排人去医院接他
have someone meet him at the hospital.
死者父亲在里面
Well, his father’s inside.
目击了全程
Witnessed the whole thing.
D区413
D Block 413,
开门
green light.
囚犯质疑自己生存的动力
It’s quite common for an incarcerated individual
是很常见的事情
to question if he has anything to live for.
你认为你对自身有威胁吗
Do you believe that you pose a danger to yourself?
我的职责是确认
It’s my job to determine
你的生命是否有危险
whether or not your life is at risk.
你遭受了难以想象的损失
You’ve suffered unimaginable loss.
我明白 你必然痛苦万分
I understand the pain you’re experiencing
无休无止
must be relentless.
我希望找到
I’d like to explore
那么一种可能
the possibility
能让你能承受住这份痛苦
that you can learn to live with it.
像是欲念帮干的
Looks like Desire.
我们认为目标原本是卡洛
We think Carlo was the intended target.
你们认为
You th-you think?
这是他们第二次对我的孩子下手了
This is the second time they’ve come after my child.
卡洛
Carlo.
天啊
My God.
他逃掉了
He got away.
新奥警方到底知不知道他在哪儿
Does NOPD have any idea where he is?
我们会抓到他的
We’ll catch him.
我不认为负重前行有丝毫减缓卡斯特罗
I don’t think the step-up in weight has slowed Castro down one bit.
奥拉夫击中了卡斯特罗的太阳穴
Olafs gets one off of Castro’s temple,
狂野互搏啊
and here we go! Wild exchange!
两位顶尖选手
Two top competitors swinging
拼尽全力挥拳
with everything they have.
卡斯特罗一记左重拳
A big left hand from Castro!
看来这将是…
Looks like it could be…
突击搜捕
Raid, raid.
突击搜查
Raid, raid, raid!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!