No way. No. No. Just no. No way.
我博学的朋友似乎不会说别的了
My learned friend seems to have lost her way with words.
这个东西凭空而出
This is coming straight out of nowhere.
这显然是陪审员的笔记 菲欧娜
That’s in the nature of notes from jurors, Fiona.
这种事情你控制不了
You can’t control when it happens.
我们知道是哪位陪审员送过来的吗
Do we know which juror sent this?
不 不知道
No, no idea.
但是我说实话 法官阁下
But I-I have to confess, Your Honor, I should have
我早就该想到 把这加到我案子里的
thought of it and made it part of my case.
但我的错误并不影响
But my mistake doesn’t take anything away
其证明价值
from its probative value.
庭审一直都在说心理状态和品格
This trial has been all about state of mind and character,
-这个证据两者兼有 -没有证人
– and this evidence is all about both. – There’s no witness.
不能直接播放
You can’t just press play.
没有上下文 没有解释
It doesn’t make sense without context
-就没有任何意义 -所以需要有人解说
– or explanation. – So it needs a narrator.
我绝对不能让他
And I’m not letting him
用高傲自大的声音解说这个
with his supercilious voice narrate this.
好吧 她好像是在反对我
Okay. Sounds like she’s objecting to me,
-法官大人 不是证据 -我确实是在反对你
– Your Honor, not the evidence. – I do object to you.
我觉得你是个混♥蛋♥
I think you’re an asshole.
行吧 我觉得你也好不到哪去
Well, I don’t think very highly of you, either.
我来
I’ll do it.
我是中立客观的
I’m neutral and I’m impartial.
这是法官的工作
It’s my job.
这是我在这的原因
It’s what I’m here for.
911 有什么紧急情况
911, what’s your emergency?
能听见吗 喂
Can you hear me? Hello?
这是罗科·巴克斯特死之前的录音
These are Rocco Baxter’s last moments.
这是一个17岁的孩子
This is a 17-year-old boy
最后一次呼吸
breathing his last.
我们查不到你的位置
I’m having trouble working out where you are.
如果你在城里 请你按手♥机♥上的按键
If you’re in the city, hit one of the keys
任何一个都行
on your phone, any key.
这是
This is what
另一个17岁的孩子
another 17-year-old boy,
科菲·琼斯 听到的
Kofi Jones, would have heard…
在他偷了车
…after he stole a car…
撞了罗科之后
…and hit Rocco.

Hello?
你在吗 我听不清
Are you there? I can barely hear you.
能听见吗 喂
Can you hear me? Hello?
全体起立
All rise.
陪审团的女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
你们是否已经作出了裁断
have you reached a verdict?
是的 法官大人
We have, Your Honor.
阿伦
Alan?
谢谢
Thank you.
请被告人起立
Will the defendant please rise?
编号♥GKL14179案件
In the case of GKL14179,
路易斯安那州诉卡洛·巴克斯特
State of Louisiana against Carlo Baxter,
一项一级谋杀罪指控
on the single count of murder in the first degree,
陪审团裁断被告人
the jury finds the defendant
无罪
not guilty.
女士们先生们 感谢你们的服务
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your service.
陪审团解散
You are dismissed.
今天晚上在酒店
Uh, at the hotel tonight,
我的家人们会庆祝
my family is celebrating.
你来吧
Please come.
* You say it’s over now *
* And I won’t *
* Won’t break down *
* Whoa *
* No need to hide my tears *
* Baby, please say goodbye *
* Since I don’t *
* I don’t *
爸爸
滑动关机
怎么了
What?
他在这
He’s here.

Who?
他有点呼吸上的小问题
He’s having a little trouble breathing.
也许他带着他的呼吸器呢
Maybe he has his inhaler with him.
吉米
Jimmy!
也许他没有
Maybe he doesn’t.
上帝啊 听我说
Jesus Christ, listen to me!
你想要看我会怎么对你儿子
You want to watch what I do to your son,
-巴克斯特酒店 -吉米
– Baxter House Hotel. – Jimmy!
现在过来
Come on over.
吉米
Jimmy!
快点 亚当 接电♥话♥
Come on, Adam, pick up.
接电♥话♥
Pick up the phone.
语♥音♥信箱已满 现在
The mailbox is full and cannot accept
-不能接收新留言 -操
– any messages at this time. – Shit!
再见
Goodbye.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, hey!

Shit.
-先 -不不 有人 我要进去
– S… – No, no, there’s someone… I need to get in.
-先生 先生 -不 听着
– Sir, sir. – No, listen…
听着 我儿子在里面
Listen, my son is in there.
我 我需要给他带个话
And I… I need to give him a message,
-就让我进去一下 -这是一个私人聚会
– so I’ll just be a moment… – This is a private event.
见鬼 他的车就停在这呢
Goddamn it! His bike is right there!
他在里面 我需要跟他说话
He’s in there and I need to talk to him!
别 放 放开我
Well, don’t– get– Get your hands off me!
先生 请您冷静 好吗
Sir, please calm down, okay?
不能让您进去 先生
Not gonna happen, sir.
那个是锁着的 先生
That’s locked, sir.
我是认真的 认真的
I’m serious. I’m serious.
我想要做一次公路旅行
I want to go on a road trip.
开甲壳虫吗
In the Beetle?
怎么 你觉得它不行吗
What, you don’t have faith in her?
* Here’s what I say when… *
我们要走多久
How long would we go for?
我在想 也许一直走下去
I was thinking maybe forever?
* “Treat young girls like your mother *
* My mama said, “Trust no ho, use a rubber” *
* I’m-a act, one, two *
* Stop the track, bring it back… *
我想看看阿♥拉♥斯加
I’d like to see Alaska.
也许我们可以从阿♥拉♥斯加出发 如果你愿意
Maybe we could start with Alaska, if you’d like that.
* If they run up on you, hit ’em with a one-two *
* Or a bitch slap, leave the cul-de-sac… *
什么时候
When?
* And stick with your day-one homies *
* That was here before you started… *
现在
Now.
现在
Now?
现在此刻
Now now?
是啊
Mm-hmm. Yes.
* See me poppin’ *
* Big, big, big pockets, they start flockin’ *
* Here’s what I say when they ass keep knockin’ *
* My daddy said, “Trust no man but your brothers *
* And never leave your day-ones in the gutter” *
抱歉 孩子们
Excuse me, boys.
就差一点了
Fourth and inches.
-我不可能 我是说 -不行
– There was no– I mean– – Hey!
不 不 别动
Hey! No! No, stop it!
后退 我们最后一次警告你
Back off! We told you for the last time!
赶紧走
So leave!
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?!
-我要进去 -不 你不能
– I’m getting in there! – No, you’re not!
我需要进去 我必须进去
I need to get in there! I need to get in there!
这是我们最后一次警告你
This is the last time we’re gonna tell you!

Go!

No!
所有人 趴下趴下趴下
Everybody, down! Down! Down!
是的 在巴克斯特酒店
Correct. At the Baxter.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!

No!
放手 放手

Let go! Let go!

No!

No!

No.
来个人帮帮我
Someone help me!
救命 求求了
Help me, please!
我来了
I got you.
我来了
I got you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!