Kofi was a gangbanger.
他弟弟也是混黑帮的
His brother is a gangbanger.
-他才十五岁 -但他跟着一群
– He’s a 15-year-old boy. – Who runs with a crew
见人不爽就大开杀戒的人混
that kills people who get in their way.
我 你真觉得他说的是实话
I… You’re taking what he’s saying seriously?
就是他
That’s him.
灰色鬼影
The gray ghost.
妈妈上庭那天来我们家的人就是你
It was you at our front door the day Mom was in court.
等等
Wait.
你在费玛丽庭审那天早上
You went down to the Lower Ninth
去了下九区
the morning of Female’s trial?
去了她家
To her home?
是的
Yes, I did.
所以你不可能…
So you couldn’t have…
走吧 孩子
Come on, son.
阿伦
Alan.
所以不是你 告诉我不是你
So it wasn’t you. Please just tell me it wasn’t you.
求你了 迈克尔
Please, Michael.
我发誓不是我
I swear it wasn’t me.

Okay.
如果不是科菲
So if it wasn’t Kofi…
-李 -不是欲念帮
– Lee. – wasn’t Desire…
-李 拜托 别这样 -不是你 那么…
– Lee, please, no. – it wasn’t you, then…
还有谁能碰…
Who else had access…
这是南希·卡斯特罗的号♥码
This is Nancy Costello’s number.
拨过去
Just push it.
告诉她你要去警局
Tell her you’re coming down to the police station.
也许你可以亲自开车带着他去
Maybe you can drive him yourself.
你犹豫了
You’re hesitating.
是因为你…
Is it because you…
知道他会有什么下场吗
know what will happen to him?
这关乎正义
This is about justice.
正义 那种地方
Justice? Down there?
他们没有活路
They don’t survive.
科菲就没有 亚当也不会
Kofi didn’t. Adam won’t.
别这样
Don’t do this.
求你了
Plea…

Lee.
再搭上一个17岁孩子的性命
Would the death of another 17-year-old
能有什么改善吗
make anything better?
如果能 那就打电♥话♥吧
If so, then make the call.
如果你不想让自己的灵魂有污点
If you don’t want a stain on your soul,
现在就用一通电♥话♥
wipe it clean right now
擦拭干净
with one phone call.
就是这么换的
Because that’s the equation.
杀了亚当 净化你的灵魂
Kill Adam, cleanse your soul.
你是什么人
Who are you?
你知道我是什么人
You know who I am.
如果你不知道 你早就拨通电♥话♥了
If you didn’t, you would have made that phone call already.
正义和原则
Justice and principle?
你觉得这两个
Do you think either of those take precedence
比自己孩子的性命更重要吗
over the life of your own child?
会吗
Ever?
你的谎言
Your lies,
你的操纵
your manipulations,
你把我耍得团团转
your fucking me up.
需要净化的不是我的灵魂 迈克尔
It’s not my soul that needs cleansing, Michael.
-是你的 -好吧
– It’s yours. – All right–

Okay.
听我说 听我说
Listen t– Listen.
我会去 我去警♥察♥局
I’ll go. I’ll go to the police.
但只能是我
But it was me.
我们告诉他们是我♥干♥的
W-We tell them it was me.
求你了 李
Please, Lee…
我不想做这样的人
I don’t want to be this person.
我再也不想撒谎了
I don’t want to lie anymore.
但他是我儿子
But he is my son.
就因为
Am-am I a bad person
我认为我孩子的性命
because I value my own life
比我重要得多 我就是坏人了吗
so much less than the life of my child?
因为你 四个孩子
Four children and their mother
和他们的母亲都死了
are dead because of you.
我做了可怕的事情
I’ve done terrible things.
我也很惭愧
And I’m so ashamed…
但是我爱你
…but I love you.
别再说你自己了
Stop talking about yourself.
你别想控制我
You can’t have me.
你再也不能控制我了
You can’t ever have me now.
但你能让正义得以伸张
But you can make sure that justice is served.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
你还能做到吗
Can you still do that?
我…
I…
-你怕什么 -别这样
– What are you frightened of? – Please don’t.
你走出去
You go out there,
允许尤金上证人席作证 说出真♥相♥
allow Eugene to take the witness stand and tell the truth.
然后卡洛有罪
Then Carlo goes down,
为科菲伸张正义
Kofi gets justice…
而你的灵魂就能得到第二次机会
…and your soul gets a second chance.
麦基女士
Ms. McKee.
一位关键证人现身 法官阁下
A key witness has come forward, Your Honor.
我们认为他的证词能让我们
His testimony, we believe, can take us right to the truth
了解科菲·琼斯的遭遇和原委
of what happened to Kofi Jones and why.
你是要申请
And your application
重审公诉案吗
is to reopen the prosecution’s case?
-正是 法官阁下 -这太不合适了
– Exactly, Your Honor. – Completely inappropriate.
-得了吧 -尤其是
– Oh, come on. – Not least because
辩方举证过程中
it would be incredibly confusing for the jury
突然冒出来检方的证人
to have a prosecution witness
会让陪审团非常困惑
just pop up in the middle of the defense case.
你们两个说的我都听够了
I don’t need to hear any more from either of you on this.
不 对不起
No, I’m sorry.
非常抱歉 我想让我的话记录在案 法官阁下
I’m sorry, I want this on the record, Your Honor.
最重要的是…
Most importantly…
法官阁下
Your Honor?
法官阁下
Your Honor.
法官阁下
Your Honor.
该案已经审结
The prosecution’s case is closed.
不能重启
It cannot be reopened.
不允许该证人出庭作证
This witness is not permitted to testify.
为什么
Why?
他不像我以为的那样
Not the man I thought he was.
嗯 可是你答应过我
Yeah, but you promised me.
我相信了你
I believed you.
-这是什么 -棒球的钱
– What’s that? – For the baseball.
-谁买♥♥的 -拿着钱 尤金
– Who bought it? – Take the money, Eugene.
给你什么你就拿着
J-Just take everything you can get.
你的新女友
Your new girlfriend.
她知道什么
What does she know?
她不会惹麻烦
She’s not a problem.
我问个简单点的
Let me make it easier for you.
她不知道什么
What doesn’t she know?
-她什么都不知道 -她知道
– She doesn’t know anything. – Does she know about
我们之间的关系吗
our friendship?
-我已经说了… -你有
– I-I just told you… – You have
一个女朋友
a girlfriend.
一个岳母
You have a mother-in-law.
一条狗
You have a dog.
一个儿子
You have a son.
你有路可走吗
Do you have a move?
法官
Judge?
不行 不 不 不行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!