Lee. This is Nancy.
收到这个留言就打给我
Give me a call when you get this.
我刚从墓地回来
I just came from the cemetery.
有件事
So, um, here’s the thing.
肯定是有什么误会
There must be some mistake.
看着像是
Looks that way.
这是什么情况
What the hell is this?
对 他当时在
Yeah, he was here.
费玛丽·琼斯的庭审是九点
Female Jones trial was at 9,
法官提前二十分钟到的
Judge arrived 20 minutes before.
这有用吗
Does that help?
是关于那辆车吗
Is this about the car?
贝蒂 出去
Betty, out.
听着 我不知道你以为你在干什么 警探
Look, I don’t know what you think you’re doing, Detective,
但你来到我这 开始审讯我
but you come in here, and you start interrogating me?
我不用受你这气
I don’t have to take this from you.
嗯 我知道这声音
Yeah, I know that sound.
什么声音 什么声音
What sound? What fucking sound?
在法庭待了一辈子 我想你也知道
And after a lifetime in a courtroom, I think you do, too.
愤怒加正当的语气
Anger and righteousness combined?
是骗子掩盖谎言的办法
That’s how liars hide their lies.
该吃午饭了吧
It’s got to be lunchtime, right?
是的
Yes.
祝你愉快 警探
Have a nice day, Detective.
我知道了 迈克尔
I know, Michael.
我知道是亚当
I know it was Adam.
你为什么当时不告诉我 兄弟
Why didn’t you tell me, brother?
我本来可以帮你的
I could have been there for you.
还有一天
One more day.
庭审 还有…
The trial. One…
看起来卡洛要被判有罪了
It looks like Carlo is going down.
你不喜欢这样吗
You got a problem with that?
死刑让你良心难安吗
Death penalty troubling you?
不是那个 查理
It’s not that, Charlie.
我得让陪审团判无罪
I need it to be not guilty.
天呐
Oh, my God.
他们找到你了
They got to you.
他们拿下你了
They have you.
那如果你失败 如果卡洛被判有罪呢
And if you fail– if Carlo goes down?
是的
Yeah.
但他们认为是我
But they think it’s me.
吉米·巴克斯特认为是我杀了他儿子
Jimmy Baxter thinks it was me who killed his son.
还有别人吗
Anybody else?
南希·卡斯特罗 我…
Nancy Costello, I…
很肯定她也知道了
Pretty sure she knows.
而你要为此付出代价
And you would take the hit.
他是我儿子
He’s my son.
他是我交情最长的朋友
He’s my oldest friend.
如果你觉得你能霸凌我
If you think you can bully me…
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
你全都搞错了
You’ve got this all wrong.
你知道这是什么感受吗
Have you any idea what it’s like
发现你最好的朋友
to discover your best friend is…
当初我追查真♥相♥就是为了他 查理
I went after the truth for him, Charlie.
哪怕所有人都放弃了 我还在坚持
Even when everybody else had given up, I stayed on it,
为了他 为了他家人而坚持
for him, for his family.
是亚当
It was Adam.
亚当杀了罗科
Adam killed Rocco.
然后逃跑了
And ran.
吉米·巴克斯特这种人
A man like Jimmy Baxter?
肯定要血债血偿 儿子换儿子
It would have been an eye for an eye, son for a son.
迈克尔做的那些事都是为了保护他儿子
Michael did what he did to protect his child.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你的帮助
Your help.
民调数据很不错
Polls are looking good.
只要上帝和天气在投票日助我一臂之力
God and the weather on polling day willing,
十天后我就是纳林斯的市长了
ten days from now I’ll be the new mayor of Nawlins.
这是关于选举吗
Is this about the fucking election?
首百日是最能大显身手的时候
First 100 days, that’s your shot.
你得连续做出实打实的政绩
You got to get things done on the bounce.
我打算清理这座城市 首先就拿你们开刀
I’m gonna clean this city up, starting with you people.
什么我们
What people?
别装蒜了
Oh, come on, now.
我打赌你一个一个都知道
Hell, I bet you can name ’em.
库萨克 纳什 麦克斯韦
Cusack. Nash. Maxwell.
全是脏警
All of ’em dirty.
但吹哨人
But whistle-blowing?
与沉默守则对着干
Going up against the code of silence?
你得背后有大人物支持才敢这么做
Oh, you got to have some serious support to do that.
否则
Otherwise…
你就完了
you’re gone.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
正相反
The exact opposite.
我在给你提供市长的支持
I’m offering you the support of the mayor
为了清理这个
in a campaign to clean up
从上到下全都腐♥败♥至极的
a whole fucked-up police department,
警♥察♥局
top to bottom.
用来换什么
In exchange for what?
迈克尔·德夏托
Michael Desiato.
我去快跑两英里 理理头绪
Uh, two fast miles to clear my head.
我保证就这样
I promise that’s it.
我十四分钟后回来
I’ll be back in 14 min…
-迈克尔 -嗨
– Michael. – Hey.
我 我有
I, you know, I have…
东西要给你
something for you.
其实是给尤金的
Actually, it’s for Eugene.

It’s the, uh…
卖♥♥棒球的钱
sale of the baseball.
他来了
He’s here.
尤金吗
Eugene?
来作证
To testify.
什么
What?
科菲去C区牢房♥不是要袭击卡洛
Kofi didn’t go to cell block C to attack Carlo.
他是去澄清误会
He went to clear up a misunderstanding.
什么误会
Which was?
他没杀罗科
He didn’t kill Rocco.
他那天没有偷你的车
He didn’t steal your car that day.
欲念帮没有行刺罗科·巴克斯特
There was no Desire hit on Rocco Baxter.
检方的案子已经结了
Prosecution case is closed.
那就重启
So reopen it.
-证据规则不是… -规则 规则
– The rules of evidence don’t… – The rules, the rules,
他妈的证据规则
the rules of fucking evidence?
别激动 这是怎么了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What… what is this?
问错了
Wrong question.
那正确的问题是什么
Well, what’s the right question?
如果不是科菲 不是欲念帮
If it wasn’t Kofi and if it wasn’t Desire…
那是谁
Who was it?
你在10月9日打给了我
You called me October 9,
就在你联♥系♥了南希·卡斯特罗之后
right after you called Nancy Costello.
你是想约我们两人出来约会吗
Were you asking us both out on dates?
别这样
Oh, come on.
在萝宾的忌日那天吗
On the anniversary of Robin’s death?
不不不 不是这样 你
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, that’s right, you-you…
你打电♥话♥给南希上报车被盗
you told Nancy it was to report the theft of the car,
但当时车还没有被偷
which hadn’t been stolen yet.
科菲告诉你的吗
Kofi told you that?
科菲告诉你他在10月9日没有偷车
Kofi told you that he didn’t steal the car on October 9?
-是尤金 -尤金
– Eugene. – Eugene?
你是说他在骗人吗
You saying he’s lying?
那你是说我在骗人吗
You’re saying I am?
科菲是混黑帮的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!