Hey, shorty rabo!
你来这儿干什么 妹子
You don’t know what you doing up in here, girl!
来这干啥
Doing up here?
来跟我打声招呼 宝贝
Holla at your boy, baby.
想找个帅爹吗
Want you a new zaddy?
我可以当你的帅爹
I’ll be your zaddy.
来坐下呀
Come sit down!
没错 要帮忙吗 亲爱的
Yeah! Need some help, babe?
你就喜欢被囚禁是吧
You like being locked up!
没错 宝贝
Yeah, baby!
就是这样
Yeah!
庭审继续
Court is now back in session.
巴克斯特先生 请记住你仍在宣誓状态下
Mr. Baxter, may I remind you you’re still under oath.
卡洛 你的两只蛋还好吗
Carlo, how are your balls?
现在没事了
Okay, now.
但在那一天怎么样
But back then, on the day?
非常难受
Real bad.
-你当时很痛苦 -是的
– You were in agony? – Yes.
痛到以为自己快要死了
So painful you thought you were going to die.
所以我才不得已进行了反抗
That’s why I had to do what I had to do.
医生是什么说的
And what did the doctor say?
我没去看医生
I didn’t see a doctor.
等等 你没去看医生
Wait, you didn’t see a doctor?
-我没去 -为什么
– I didn’t do that. – Why not?
就是没去
Just didn’t.
所以并没有…
So there’s no…
你声称自己受伤 但缺少第三方记录证明
independent record of the injuries you say you suffered?
你似乎总是这样
Which is sort of becoming a theme here.
你想让陪审团相信
You asking the jury to believe
你说的话 却没有任何佐证
things you say without any corroboration.
感觉你在发表演讲了 麦基女士
This is beginning to sound like a speech, Ms. McKee.
抱歉 我直接说重点
I apologize. I’ll get to the point.
你的证据不可能得到证实
It’s impossible to corroborate your evidence…
因为那不是真的
because it’s not true.
你无法证实没有发生过的事
You cannot corroborate something that didn’t happen.
这到底是提问还是在滥用发言机会
Is that a question or a form of abuse?
-滥用发言机会 -我说的是实话
– It’s a form of abuse. – I’m telling the truth.
我发过誓 说的全部属实 绝无虚言
I swear it– the whole truth and nothing but.
那好吧 你说你不再是从前的那个你了
Okay, well, you told us you’re not the man you used to be.
从前的你是什么样的
What kind of a man was that?
违法乱纪
One who broke the law.
哪些法
Which laws?
你可以拒绝回答
You don’t have to answer that.
我们不得强迫自证其罪
We have rules against self-incrimination,
麦基女士很明白这一点
which Ms. McKee is very well aware of.
那你是哪里改变了
So, how are you different?
我们只是想设身处地 卡洛
I mean, we’re all just trying to get into your mind, Carlo,
试图理解你在那天晚上的那一刻
and understand what you were thinking right then,
在牢房♥里的想法
right there, that night in your cell.
我跟你们说了 我很害怕
I was scared. I told y’all.
然后他扑向了我
And then he came at me.
之后你把门关了吗
And then you shut the door?
没有 他关的
No. He did.
你确定
You’re sure?
百分百确定
One hundred percent.
就在那一刻
And it was that moment,
牢房♥门关上的那一刻让你觉得
the shutting of the cell door that made you feel
你的性命危在旦夕 科菲要杀了你
it was life and death, that Kofi was there to kill you
你必须自卫
and you had to defend yourself?
是的
Yes.
你们打斗完后 科菲走出去了
And after the fight, Kofi walked out?
没错
That’s right.
怎么出去的
How?
什么
What?
怎么出去的
How?
我没听懂
I don’t understand.
奥教监狱的牢房♥门是这么设置的
Well, the thing about the cell doors at OPP is,
你关门之后会自动锁上
when you shut ’em, they lock.
并且只有
And they stay locked
狱警用钥匙才能打开
until a guard with a key comes to open them.
科菲不可能离开那个牢房♥
Kofi couldn’t have left that cell.
到底是什么情况 卡洛
So what is it, Carlo?
科菲·琼斯横穿了上锁的牢门
Kofi Jones walks through locked doors?
还是你在说谎
Or you’re a liar?
我知道你是什么货色 我看得一清二楚
I know who you are, I see you.
麦基女士
Ms. McKee.
有没有可能
Is it possible that,
考虑到当时留下的创伤
given the trauma of the situation,
你记错了牢门的事
you made a mistake about the cell door?
是的
Yes.
可能门是虚掩着的
Maybe it wasn’t completely shut.
有可能
Could be.
跟那个蠢贱逼说去吧
Tell it to that stupid cunt.
你说什么
What did you say?
你刚刚说什么了
What did you just say?
法官大人
Your Honor?
我问了你一个问题
I asked you a question.
你刚刚对我说了什么
What did you just say to me?
麦基女士
Ms. McKee.
你是想让我坐视不理这句话
You-you want me to walk away from this?
行吧 这样
All right, I tell you what,
法官大人 我可以不管
Your Honor, I will.
这是原因
And this is why.
麻烦把显示屏移到这里来
Can I have the monitor over here, please?
这是科菲
There’s Kofi.
这是卡洛的牢房♥
That’s Carlo’s cell.
看好了
Watch this.
你看到门关上时请说话
You tell us when you see the door close.
现在你说说看到底谁才是蠢贱逼
Now you tell me which one of us is a stupid cunt.
先生 你还记得
Hi, sir, do you have any recollection
在♥十♥月♥初
of a father and teenage son,
有个父亲带着他十几岁的儿子
be about early October,
来给他的妻子扫墓吗
and they come and visit his wife’s grave?
他一般都会穿西服和网球鞋
He’s usually in a suit with tennis shoes?
记得 他说”不好意思 我只给
Yeah. He said, “I’m sorry, I only give money
会拿去买♥♥酒或毒品的人施舍”
if it’s for booze or dope.”
那个混♥蛋♥把我逗笑了
The bastard made me laugh.
比一美元价值大多了 尤其是在那一天
Worth way more than a dollar, especially that day.
你说”那一天”是什么意思
What do you mean, that day?
没什么
Nothing.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
南希·卡斯特罗
Nancy Costello.
芬恩·卡斯特罗中士的女儿
Daughter of Sergeant Finn Costello,
海军陆战队第三远征军 第一营
first Battalion, Third Marines.
30人的巡逻队
Thirty-man patrol.
在一个叫勒桑的小村庄外的稻田上
Paddy field outside a hamlet called Le Son,
岘港以南9英里
nine miles south of Da Nang.
炮火从三方袭来 完美的偷袭
Fire came in from three sides. Perfect ambush.
我们在泥地里 被躲在暗处的越共
Seven hours in the mud under continuous fire
连续攻击了7个小时
from VC we couldn’t see.
我们30人全都受了伤
All 30 of us wounded.
死了13个
13 dead.
直升机没法飞进来救我们
Helicopters couldn’t get in to get us out.
我的伙伴 杰基·约翰逊死在了我的怀里
My buddy, Jackie Johnson, died in my arms.
下巴中了枪
Shot in the jaw.
挣扎了一个小时才死去
Took over an hour to die.
1965年10月10日
October 10, 1965.
你确定是那天吗 不是10月9日
Are you sure about the date? Not October 9?
65年10月10日改变了我的一生
10/10/65 defined my life.
你觉得我会搞错这种日子吗
You think I’d get something like that wrong?
李 是南希

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!