What are you saying?
他表面上一套
He appears as one thing.
我… 好吧 我男朋友是魔鬼
My… Okay, my boyfriend is the devil?
妈 这是你的意思吗
Is that… Mom, is this you?
好了 孩子 我们这么办
All right, my child. Here’s what we’ll do.
你…你这话什么意思
What are you… What are you talking about?
“我们这么办”
“Here’s what we’ll do”?
这事跟你没关系
This is none of your business.
-费 -索费娅
– Fia. – Sofia.
-费 -去他的 让他滚
– Fia. Hey. – Fuck him. Fuck him.
他们以为自己是什么
Who do they think they are?
昨天的坚振课上 你知道他说什么吗
In confirmation class yesterday, you know what he said?
“上帝对亚伯拉罕说 用刀杀死他
“God spake unto Abraham, ‘Kill him with a knife.’
你的亲生儿子 你的孩子 祭献给我
Your own son. Your child, a sacrifice to me.
升起一团篝火 把你死去的儿子放在上面
Build a bonfire to put your dead son on,
事先还让他帮你拾柴火
and ask him to help you collect the wood first,
你要做的事 不告诉他实情”
lie to him about what you’re doing.'”
然后”既然你同意了
And then, “And now that you’ve proved,
同意谋杀你的孩子
by agreeing to murder your child,
你对任何人的感情 都不会像爱我这般深邃
that there is, there is no one, no one you love more than me,
你其实并不用真动手”
you don’t actually have to do it.”
这是什么变♥态♥暴君
I mean, what kind of a fucking deranged despot is that?
-宝贝 -这不是你
– Sweetheart– – This is not you.
是我 就是我
It is me. It’s all me.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
不 我恨祂
No. I hate him.
你母亲问的是亚当 费 不是上帝
Your mother meant Adam, Fia, not God.
你会动手吗 爸
Would you do it, Dad?
如果上帝要求你
If God asked you to?

Mom?
如果上帝要求你 你会杀了我吗
Would you kill me if God asked you to do it?
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
爱 是的 我爱他
Yes. Yes, I love him.
汉堡店
我教子有事瞒着我 我一看就知道
I know when my godson is holding something back.
嗯 我可能
Yeah, I might have
自己挖坑自己跳了
gotten myself into something that’s kind of messy.
女朋友
The girlfriend?
-还有件事 -什么事
– There’s another thing. – What?
-有俩 -劈腿了
– There are two. – Girlfriends?
其中一个是我老师
One of them is my teacher.
我猜猜
So let me guess.
你喜欢另一个
You like the other one.
准确地说 不是”喜欢”
“Like” Isn’t the right word.
好吧
Okay.
罗宾逊老师不开心了
And Mrs. Robinson is upset.
电影《毕业生》中角色
好吧 行
Okay. Yeah.
交给我
I got this.
不 我…
No, I…
我自己闯的祸
I got myself into this.
我应该自己解决
I should get myself out of it.
-这话说得… -就这样
– Well, that sounds– – It’s what it is.
我自己来
I got it.

Sure.
如果你让我来
If you’re here to try to
是想让我去看那犊子睁眼说瞎话
get me to go see that motherfucker lie under oath,
我还不如去赚钱
I’d rather be making money.
这是什么
What’s this?
科菲同等学力考试的成绩单
Results from Kofi’s GED exam.
-没过 -是的
– Says he failed. – He did.
看看日期 看看时间
Look at the date though, look at the time.
罗科·巴克斯特被杀的时候
Kofi was busy failing his GED exam…
科菲在忙着挂美国高中同等学力考试呢
the same time that Rocco Baxter was killed.
所以科菲是在替人顶包
Which means Kofi covered for someone.
欲念帮让他当替死鬼
Desire asked him to take the fall.
所以肯定是欲念帮的人杀了罗科
So it has to be someone in the crew who killed Rocco.
你现在把他们当成家人了
The people you call family now?
就是他们让巴克斯特家以为
They’re the ones who let the Baxters think
是科菲杀了罗科
that Kofi was responsible for killing Rocco.
他们把他顶出去 然后就撇下他不管
They put the “X” On his back and then they turned the other way.
我知道他们让你入了伙
I know they took you in.
我知道你觉得你欠他们的
I know you think you owe them something for that.
但是你有没有想过
But has it ever occurred to you
他们让你待在眼皮底下的原因
that maybe the reason they’re keeping you so close
也许是因为他们出♥卖♥♥♥了你哥
is because they sold your brother down the Mississippi?
小莫那天在哪儿
Where was Little Mo that day?
-这就能解释… -鲁迪
– That would explain– – Rudy.
鲁迪 谁 谁是鲁迪
Rudy? Who’s-who’s Rudy?
他是欲念帮的
He’s in Desire?
你觉得是他在开车
You think he was driving?
我不认识他 但是
I don’t know who he is, but…
小莫说科菲出事之后
Little Mo said that he was worried that I was joining
我加入欲念帮让他很担心
after what had went down with Kofi.
他还说什么了
What else did he say?
确切的 尤金
What exactly, Eugene?
-逐字逐句告诉我 -我不记得了
– Word for word. – I don’t remember.
我们当时在喝酒 我不记得了
I mean, we was drinking and stuff and I don’t remember.
他说什么了
Wh-What did he say?
这很重要
It’s important.
他说他很担心 我告诉你了
He said he was worried, like I told you.
但是 小莫跟他说不用担心 因为
But… Little Mo told him not to trip, ’cause…
我比科菲聪明 而且更忠诚
I’m smarter than Kofi. And I’m more loyal.
更忠诚
“More loyal”?
好奇怪
That’s so warped.
我可以调查一下这个鲁迪
So I can look into this Rudy?
你是个老师
You’re a teacher?
是的 高中摄影老师
Yeah, high school photography.
居然是正经工作
So a real vocation?
情况好的时候 我很喜欢这个工作
On good days, yes. I love it.
有的时候 感觉像是在看孩子
On lesser ones it can feel more like babysitting.
查理·费格罗
Charlie Figaro.
你是在 让我投票还是在追我
Are you, uh, looking for my vote or are you hitting on me?
我有点分不出来
It’s a little difficult to tell.
我本来以为你是个高手呢
I’d have thought you’d be kind of expert
在判断是否恰当上面
on reading what is and isn’t appropriate,
拉蒂默老师
Miss Latimer.
你毕竟是个老师嘛
You being a teacher and everything.
-你怎么知道 -不 听着 现在是我在说了
– How did you know my– – No, no, see, I’m doing the talking now.
我要你认真听着
I want you to listen more carefully
这辈子最认真的一次
than you have ever listened to anything in your life.
这件事只能让你完蛋
This can only end badly for you.
如果别人知道了
This comes out, uh…
你会被关进监狱
you go to jail.
成为一个登记的性罪犯
You become a registered sex offender
还有所有那些可怕的事
and everything that that brings with it.
你的工作
And your vocation?
你喜欢的工作
This thing you love?
你永远也干不了了
Dead forever.
当然如果你别再继续
But none of this needs happen.
所有这些就都不会发生
If you stop now.
做出正确的选择 拉蒂默老师
Do the right thing, Miss Latimer.
你明白吗
You feel me?
亚当怎么办
What about Adam?
我会处理
I got him.
你不需要担心那个
You ain’t got to worry about that.
-他告诉你了 -是的
– He told you? – Yeah.
对他来说很难吧
Was it hard for him?
瞧瞧
Now, now, see?
我觉得你没听明白
I don’t think you heard me right.
现在你需要就此罢手
Now you need to stop it.
别再管了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!